Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites (31831 Views)

LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by wunmi590(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
letusbepieces:
Seun Osewa, see ur Baba, i swear, you Yorubas deserve a nation with Hausa.

Only the two of u should be Nigeria.

I too like this Buhari govt. Na the Yorubas vote them in therefore, make them dance to the music. If FG like self make them close nairaland join

10 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Paperwhite(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
And some people were well aware of the tyrannt called Buhari yet went all out to vote him into power as a "born again democrat"? A Buhari who and his party used all manners of "hate speeches"unimaginable to blackmail the previous administration now intolerant of same.E no go better for all of una.Wicked people. angry

14 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
letusbepieces:

We had GEJ there, nairaland grew under GEJ, no government intervention, in fact Gov follow they argue their case as Seun Osewa can attest. (BEEF RENO OMOKIRI)

Then 4 no good or valid reason Yoruba started hating him. This started with the Afonja then the Christian ones joined as soon as they saw Osinbajo.

I dont think Seun supported Buhari whole heartedly becos i saw his activities on FP, however, he joined his yoruba brothers. My question is wat has the Yoruba gained from all this?

Boko Haram or the addition of IPOB and NDA? Wat have yorubas gained?

They say GEJ gave Igbo position,(Finance Minister and Aviation Minister) are they that wicked not to understand that they have had 8years(OBJ) in power and the Igbos none?

GEJ tried to appease a people that felt marginalize and keep them Nigerians.

Today, they are Biafrans.

As a warri boy, I want make Buhari rule till 2023. Make Yoruba people dance the music. Their eyes never see anything. Them go soon start to chop fresh pepper.

14 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
letusbepieces:

We had GEJ there, nairaland grew under GEJ, no government intervention, in fact Gov follow they argue their case as Seun Osewa can attest. (BEEF RENO OMOKIRI)

Then 4 no good or valid reason Yoruba started hating him. This started with the Afonja then the Christian ones joined as soon as they saw Osinbajo.

I dont think Seun supported Buhari whole heartedly becos i saw his activities on FP, however, he joined his yoruba brothers. My question is wat has the Yoruba gained from all this?

They say GEJ gave Igbo position,(Finance Minister and Aviation Minister) are they that wicked not to understand that they have had 8years(OBJ) in power and the Igbos none?

Thank you for this post. Take a bottle of your fav drink for my head.

8 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bede2u:
I voted Buhari and consider GEJ clueless

But this is so true

You never see anything. You go soon start to dey soak garri daily due to your hatred for Gej. If Jona dey clueless Buhari na barbecue.

14 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by chloride6: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
GavelSlam:
There must be censorship of divisive news media.

You cannot instigate the people against constituted authority on the simple but often abused premise of freedom of speech.

Who decides what is divisive news media?

Are you a Court?

This goverment has its work cut out for it.

Will you block Google dns?

Block VPNs?

Block Facebook groups?

Seun you better start teaching people how to use VPN ooh ..

And while you are at it get a .onion address too.

Una go tire

18 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by luvinhubby(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

You cannot instigate the people against constituted authority on the simple but often abused premise of freedom of speech.

Same way blood soaked dogs and baboons was used to instigate Nigerians.

Yeye dey smell.

17 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
So our opinion truly count?I thought they said we are mere online noisemakers.

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

BMC.No be una say we are mere online barkers?

10 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by sukkot: 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
michael142:

You never see anything. You go soon start to dey soak garri daily due to your hatred for Gej. If Jona dey clueless Buhari na barbecue.
i enjoy soaking garri. especially if garnished with granut
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by BAILMONEY: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
doctokwus:

You just noticing?
Earlier before this,Radio stations had been forced to cut down on the number of phone in programs they can air,and to stop the airing of "unscreened" phone in responses.
Radio continental probably saw where it was heading and has completely wiped out its talk programs. and rebranded its name and genre for good measure.
This goverment is trying to get away with unimaginable atrocities and wants to hear only views and posts from Buhari as s lickers,but it wont be allowed.
We fought GEJ passionately and would do same with Buhari.He can only shut out the voices and views of timid illiterates,but long as God gives one life,the goverment will continue being exposed for its follies.
shockedshockedshocked LAMENTATIONgrin YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHINGangry

2 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
sukkot:
i enjoy soaking garri. especially if garnished with granut

No wahala, lai Mohammad go send you kuli kuli and kunu to add join.

9 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by sukkot: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
michael142:

No wahala, lai Mohammad go send you kuli kuli and kunu to add join.
lmao
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by lilytender: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
letusbepieces:

Pls what did Igbo's gain for their blind support of GEJ? Oh, I forgot you got 2nd Niger bridge map on a big drawing board while his wife Mama Piss became richer than all the 11 South-South and South-East states combined.

Now, for your info, Lagos-Ibadan expressway is about 75% completed after being abandoned by Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, GEJ. Buhari has also asked his fellow Fulani called Dangote to fix Oworonshoki-Apapa expressway which your hero GEJ abandoned. Dangote is given tax waiver to fix the road, this means that tax that ought to be shared between Yorubas, Hausas and Biafran pigs are to be used only for the Lagos road angry Ogbomoso-Ilorin expressway is also being completed. Ogun state has the highest number of appointment in this administration even more than Buhari's state. Tinubu's guys are the most in this government including the super minister Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) who once abducted and dumped homeless Biafran pigs and idiots at Upper-Iweka at 3am.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by smalls001: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
omogin:
God will punish buhari, una go see am.
From your response and attitude, it shows that if a baboon throws any misleading information anywhere, you'll certainly believe it. Do your homework first before commenting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by sunsewa16: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
it's amazing and also funny when this propagandist government start complaining or fighting online press or bloggers etc ,a process they benefited when they were seeking for power through shunning out many propandas and lies against Gej government, even making different caricature cartoons of Gej and his wife, the saharareporters was their best ally,but today they want to close it down, they are starting to turn Nigeria to North Korea by trying to gag press freedom which they enjoy when they were in opposition.

3 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by billyG(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
That a very good 1,it is long over due.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by 12345baba(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
They should scrutinize this nairaland too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by BUHARImyDOG: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
my dog die die die by fire so the zoo will be emancipate from .....

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by felix281(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
lilytender:

Pls what did Igbo's gain for their blind support of GEJ? Oh, I forgot you got 2nd Niger bridge map on a big drawing board while his wife Mama Piss became richer than all the 11 South-South and South-East states combined.

Now, for your info, Lagos-Ibadan expressway is about 75% completed after being abandoned by Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, GEJ. Buhari has also asked his fellow Fulani called Dangote to fix Oworonshoki-Apapa expressway which your hero GEJ abandoned. Dangote is given tax waiver to fix the road, this means that tax that ought to be shared between Yorubas, Hausas and Biafran pigs are to be used only for the Lagos road angry Ogbomoso-Ilorin expressway is also being completed. Ogun state has the highest number of appointment in this administration even more than Buhari's state. Tinubu's guys are the most in this government including the super minister Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) who once abducted and dumped homeless Biafran pigs and idiots at Upper-Iweka at 3am.

Your heart is Full of hatred..
I don't want to come for you.
Seems you don't understand how politics is being played.
Read and Learn... Hatred is Evil.

9 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by dynicks(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
the way some persons would avoid this thread like cancer....we know them.... chronic-ass-waggots...

11 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by CocoaOla: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
The same blog news paper online that won elections for you people no body hate anybody in Nigeria we just want a better Nigeria for our children we love APC we love PDP infact all the parties Nigerian are not mumu and Nigeria is not a one family business enterprises we will condemn any evil act we love Nigeria we want a real change in Nigeria Nigeria will be Great!

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by udemzyudex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
doctokwus:

You just noticing?
Earlier before this,Radio stations had been forced to cut down on the number of phone in programs they can air,and to stop the airing of "unscreened" phone in responses.
Radio continental probably saw where it was heading and has completely wiped out its talk programs. and rebranded its name and genre for good measure.
This goverment is trying to get away with unimaginable atrocities and wants to hear only views and posts from Buhari as s lickers,but it wont be allowed.
We fought GEJ passionately and would do same with Buhari.He can only shut out the voices and views of timid illiterates,but long as God gives one life,the goverment will continue being exposed for its follies.

I noticed this too, Nigerian info Lagos no longer take calls, just text.

APC APC..

9 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression?

The best government could to curb fake news mongers is to sue them to court and get them to pay heavily for false news after proven guilty, maybe jail time included, not shut down news sources, talking about obtaining license, Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
The same media they used to gain power undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
letusbepieces:

Ur tribalistic view to an issue like this reduces the validity of the point u were trying to make. Are they not hausas and yoruba in jonathan party and camp? Try to be objectively Nigerian for once
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by Rapmoney(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

If you attended a university, the institution should, in a matter of urgency, withdraw your certificate and cancel all courses you might have taken!!! So people who claim to have sane minds can reason like this?

8 Likes

Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by lakesider(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
This same news keeps coming up everymonth .
Nigeria bloggers and newspaper no get work
Re: FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites by AishaBuhari: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Very soon the Nigerian government will start blocking WhatsApp groups!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi / Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained / How Daura Planned To Install New NASS Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.