Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? (2274 Views)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by chibuike65: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Yea sometimes you will just feel like being arround them just to hear their sweet voice, in America people pay to spend time with a lady not sex
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
chibuike65:
Yea sometimes you will just feel like being arround them just to hear their sweet voice, in America people pay to spend time with a lady not sex

Companionship eases the burden of stress, just regular healthy talks with a woman makes a man feel cool.

1 Like

Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by chibuike65: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Companionship eases the burden of stress, just regular healthy talks with a woman makes a man feel cool.
yea u re right
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by walepackage(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ofcourse ladies do more work in stabilizing not just the society but the home, al we men forming head of the home, if we come home during work to see work women do, we will think otherwise. A man may do casual work at the office, morning till close of work, some may just sit down self. But go and watch the woman at home, from scrubbing to washing, to feeding baby, caring, cooking, home lessons. It's a hectic routine. I've seen it first hand. If we say the fact, without sound women, the society will become extinct in a few generations, but the role they play should be together with the men, so we can build the society side by side, i'm start avoiding all these gender bashing threads
so true
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by Daeylar(f): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Don't mind them. They're the only ones who know how to shout and call people names. undecided

Notice how this thread is silent. If it was a woman now we would have been in page 20 by now with all the insults. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by kidneystones(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Passing by.
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
To cook, wash my cloths, clean the house, spread her legs so I can relieve myself of those fu**ing sexual impulses. In return, I take care of her.Nothing more
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 06, 2017
chibuike65:
Hmmmmmmmm. See fabu. no be only america
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by debspauly(f): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided personally I think a woman can survive and live fine without a man in her life,likewise any guy.
Re: Apart From The Benefit Of Sex Do Men Really Need Women?? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
debspauly:
undecided personally I think a woman can survive and live fine without a man in her life,likewise any guy.

Promoting Gender War/Divide

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Are The One That Walked In? / "You May Now Kiss The Bride"—See How Groom Forcefully Kissed Bride On Wedding Da / Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Is Too Kind- Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.