Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Am Single But I Often Masturbate To Help Myself Out’ And Am Not Ashamed Of It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Single But I Often Masturbate To Help Myself Out’ And Am Not Ashamed Of It (497 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Single But I Often Masturbate To Help Myself Out’ And Am Not Ashamed Of It by Desmond39: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
Despite being single, Nollywood actress Omalicha Elom has revealed how she gets sexual satisfaction.

According to SUN, she disclosed she had never experienced heartbreak.

In fact, I don’t even know what it is like, because I have only dated two guys in my life. I was the one that dumped them. I broke their hearts instead. The last one even threatened to pour acid on me, because he couldn’t deal with the heartbreak.
See More Photos:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/11/i-am-single-but-i-often-masturbate-to.html?m=1

Right now, I’m single and flirting. I need to make lots of money. “On quenching sexual urges, she said; “Whenever I need sexual satisfaction, I would look for an old flame or new crush. It’s not so hard; I’m not a shy person.

Click To Read Full Story:
http://www.24dailynews9ja.com/2017/11/i-am-single-but-i-often-masturbate-to.html?m=1

Re: I Am Single But I Often Masturbate To Help Myself Out’ And Am Not Ashamed Of It by Abdul315(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Olosho

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Hilda Dokubo Saved Her When Her Period Started Unexpectedly / Funke Akindele Becomes The Most Followed Female Celebrity On Instagram / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right – Pastor Enoch Adeboye Speaks Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.