Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (3656 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hi guys,

An argument ensued yesterday between me, my immediately elder brother and our elder brother's wife. She took it very far by raining curses on me and my brother in the presence of our parents. She said they shall not reap the fruits of their labour on me. But that's not possible because their already reaping it.

The argument came as a result of her lackadaisical attitude towards her children such as abandoning them for the whole day, coming back in the late night leaving only those little kids of age 6, 3 in the house, having other lovers which we have talked to her about several times to desist from but would never heed to our advice. Her husband is nothing to her anymore, on two different occasions, fetish stuffs have been found in her cupboard where my mother and brother's name were written on them. In fact, this woman once said, is it my brother one will have as husband and not have other lovers for support just because things were rough for my brother at that time. I personally has caught her with one of her numerous lovers before which I didn't tell my brother but sent her a text to desist from such act. All that have long gone and we have forgiven her.

So on Friday, she went out as usual and she never came back until pass 10pm leaving only those kids in the house. We called her, her line was switched off, I got angry and said those kids should not come to our place the next day because they usually stay with us in the day and go back home in the evening due to the proximity From their house to ours. She doesn't go to any office oo. She's only an hairdresser. But because her in-laws' place is closed by, she feels it's an opportunity for her to drop them with us and have more time for her waywardness lying that she's always busy in her shop.

We were advising her as usual that, her children are growing up already, this is the best time for her to drop all these attitudes and focus on her children. Because she does not like the truth, she flare up and turned it into serious fight by hitting my immediate elder brother first because that one told her the bitter truth by saying "stop having extra marital affairs don't kill our brother!" Hitting him continuously and tore his clothes, my brother went inside to put on another cloth, she tore it. If not because of me and our tenant holding my brother, he almost beat her up. Before then, while we were advising her with calm voice and utmost respect because she's our brother's wife, she was already easing her voice.

Even people who witnessed the incident blamed her. Before you say one thing, she has said 10. All we were doing is to make peace but she was prepared for fight yesterday. That is just it. There's nothing like disrespect here, we don't joke too much, no one collects money from her among us even though we all know she's making good cash these days. I have my own work. I work with a bank where I earn quite decent salary. I have helped them to pay the school fees of their first child on several occasions, I paid for her operations when she wanted to deliver her twins . We always support her, so I can't remember anytime we stoop so low to deserve what she did to us last night. Don't forget that once woman start having concubines, they have more guts.

If you were in my brother's shoe , what would you have done if your brother's wife raise her hand on you?

This question also goes to the lady.

Please I need your candid opinion.

Thank you all.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by SOFTENGR: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Call the Police

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Papiikush: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
You probably disrespected yourself too much to the extent your brother's wife will try such with you.

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by viyon02: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
You don't have to humiliate yourself to that level; it is better to take a leave with respect
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:
You probably disrespected yourself to much to the extent your brother's wife will try such with you.
nope bro, you won't understand, even people who witnessed it blamed her. Before you say one thing, she has said 10. All we were doing is to make peace but she was prepared for fight yesterday. That is just it. There's nothing like disrespect here, we don't joke too much, no one collects money from her among us even though we all know she's making good cash these days. I have my own work. I work with a bank where I earn quite decent salary. I have helped them to pay the school fees of their first child on several occasions, I paid for her operations when she wanted to deliver her twins . We always support her, so I can't remember anytime we stoop so low to deserve what she did to us last night. Don't forget that once woman start having extra marital affairs. they have more guts.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Women! embarassed
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by MhizzAJ(f): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some women are ravening wolves
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Papiikush: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
nope bro, you won't understand, even people who witnessed it blamed her. Before you say one thing, she has said 10. All we were doing is to make peace but she was prepared for fight yesterday. That is just it. There's nothing like disrespect here, we don't joke too much, no one collects money from her among us even though we all know she's making good cash these days. I have my own work. I work with a bank where I earn quite decent salary. I have helped them to pay the school fees of their first child on several occasions, I paid for her operations when she wanted to deliver her twins . We always support her, so I can't remember anytime we stoop so low to deserve what she did to us last night. Don't forget that once woman start having concubines, they have more guts.

Sounds like you guys stay together. Am I right?
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
She no go recognise the hand as her own again.

And OP, male concubines

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Sounds like you guys stay together. Am I right?
nope, we don't, their house is just closed by. And as you know, grandparents likes it when they have their grandchildren around. So our parents were of the opinion that since they stay close by, the kids should be coming to us in order for her to have more time to attend to customers but she's abusing it. She sees as an opportunity for her to enjoy her wayward life.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
Hi guys,

An argument ensued yesterday between me, my immediately elder brother and our first son's wife. She took it very far by raining curses on me and my brother in the presence of our parents. She said they shall not reap the fruits of their labour on me. But that's not possible because their already reaping it.

The argument came as a result of her lackadaisical attitude towards her children such as abandoning them for the whole day, coming back in the late night leaving only those little kids of age 6, 3 in the house, having concubines which we have talked to her about several times to desist from but would never heed to our advice. Her husband is nothing to her anymore, on two different occasions, fetish stuffs have been found in her cupboard where my mother and brother's name were written on them. In fact, this woman once said, is it my brother one will have as husband and not have other lovers for support just because things were rough for my brother at that time. I personally has caught her with one of her numerous lovers before which I didn't tell my brother but sent her a text to desist from such act. All that have long gone and we have forgiven her.

So on Friday, she went out as usual and she never came back until pass 10pm leaving only those kids in the house. We called her, her line was switched off, I got angry and said those kids should not come to our place the next day because they usually stay with us in the day and go back home in the evening due to the proximity From their house to ours. She doesn't go to any office oo. She's only an hairdresser. But because her in-laws' place is closed by, she feels it's an opportunity for her to drop them with us and have more time for her waywardness lying that she's always busy in her shop.

We were advising her as usual that, her children are growing up already, this is the best time for her to drop all these attitudes and focus on her children. Because she does not like the truth, she flare up and turned it into serious fight by hitting my immediate elder brother first because that one told her the bitter truth by saying "stop having concubines don't kill our brother!" Hitting him continuously and tore his clothes, my brother went inside to put on another cloth, she tore it. If not because of me and our tenant holding my brother, he almost beat her up. Before then, while we were advising her with calm voice and utmost respect because she's our brother's wife, she was already easing her voice.

Even people who witnessed the incident blamed her. Before you say one thing, she has said 10. All we were doing is to make peace but she was prepared for fight yesterday. That is just it. There's nothing like disrespect here, we don't joke too much, no one collects money from her among us even though we all know she's making good cash these days. I have my own work. I work with a bank where I earn quite decent salary. I have helped them to pay the school fees of their first child on several occasions, I paid for her operations when she wanted to deliver her twins . We always support her, so I can't remember anytime we stoop so low to deserve what she did to us last night. Don't forget that once woman start having concubines, they have more guts.

If you were in my brother's shoe , what would you have done if your brother's wife raise her hand on you?

This question also goes to the lady.

Please I need your candid opinion.

Thank you all.

@op you sound like a confused trouble maker from an interfering family.

What do you mean by ...an argument ensued between me, my elder brother, and our first son’s wife?

You must be an elderly person then with no self respect descending to argue with your daughter-in-law.

You also mention that she has concubines. What does that even mean? Or her hairdressing customers are her concubines?

A lady hustling to keep her family afloat and all you can is sow seeds of discord in the union which incidentally is non of your business. Do you even have a job of your own?

You deserved that slap. And more.

.******

STOP EDITING YOUR STORY!!!

8 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
DanseMacabre:
She no go recognise the hand as her own again.

And OP, male concubines
sorry brother, that was an error. I couldn't just phantom what happened yesterday.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Papiikush: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
nope, we don't, their house is just closed by. And as you know, grandparents likes it when they have their grandchildren around. So parents WA dog the opinion that since they stay close by, the kids should be coming to us in order for her to have more time to attend to customers but she's abusing it. She sees as an opportunity for her to enjoy her wayward life.

lol. Now I see where the disrespect came in.

You guys are involved with her marriage and she doesn't want that.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
sorry brother, that was an error. I couldn't just phantom what happened yesterday.

I can't fathom it either. What's stopping your brother from leaving her?
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by AntiWailer: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Una family get problem sha.

Who has time to be discussing bullshit with his brother's wife ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

@op you sound like a confused trouble maker from an interfering family.

What do you mean by ...an argument ensued between me, my elder brother, and our first son’s wife?

You must be an elderly person then with no self respect descending to argue with your daughter-in-law.

You also mention that she has concubines. What does that even mean? Or her hairdressing customers are her concubines?

A lady hustling to keep her family afloat and all you can is sow seeds of discord in the union which incidentally is non of your business. Do you even have a job of your own?

You deserved that slap. And more.

well, you're entitled to your opinion. After all, I asked for it. Hustling kwa? My brother is not so rich but he is responsible for all his children's up keep to the best of his capacity so don't even bring that one that she's hustling to keep her family afloat. Which family afloat? We are not interfering family, we won't just open our eyes and allow one woman to destroy our brother. Read in between the lines carefully. No one is fighting with her over her waywardness. We are simply saying don't put the lives of the innocent kids at risk. Come home on time and stay with your kids. What kind of hairdressing work are you doing from 8am to 10pm. Even the shop, she's not always there. I don't have a job? Well, thank you. But if you're as jobless as I am, you will give testimony in the church/mosque.

8 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by sisisioge: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh sheet! This abomination only happens in razz Yoruba settings shocked! Chai!

She cheats on her husband, have total disregard for her in-laws, doesn't care for her children, goes diabolical! WTF are you still doing with her. Biko ban her, her children and her husband from nearing your house again. Let that unit of the family sort itself. Indeed, your brother is a sissy! It is such a shame being family or tribe with him! Forrrking silly story! No one dares do that in my family. Whew!

I'm Yoruba by the way, I know the razz scenario when I see one

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Papiikush:

lol. Now I see where the disrespect came in.

You guys are involved with her marriage and she doesn't want that.
see brother I don't want to argue over this, but I want you to know that there has been love in my family which keeps us together. Their first child who is almost 15 now stays with us from infant. We took care of him because they had nothing to cater for a child then. She was even the one who said she needed a nani where she would be keeping her children because of her work and my parents felt since our house is not far from theirs, there's nothing bad if they ask them to be keeping their kids in our house but she abused it.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
well, you're entitled to your opinion. After all, I asked for it. Hustling kwa? My brother is not so rich but he is responsible for all his children's up keep to the best of his capacity so don't even bring that one that she's hustling to keep her family afloat. Which family afloat? We are not interfering family, we won't just open our eyes and allow one woman to destroy our brother. Read in between the lines carefully. No one is fighting with her over her waywardness. We are simply saying don't put the lives of the innocent kids at risk. Come home on time and stay with your kids. What kind of hairdressing work are you doing from 8am to 10pm. Even the shop, she's not always there. I don't have a job? Well, thank you. But if you're as jobless as I am, you will give testimony in the church/mosque.

So why can’t your brother stay at home in the evenings to look after HIS kids while she’s at work?? Or if that’s such an abomination, get a nanny?? Or are you against her working??

Re: the bolded - what does that mean? Your brother can’t think for himself? How is his marriage any of your business??

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

So why can’t your brother stay at home in the evenings to look after HIS kids while she’s at work?? Or if that’s such an abomination, get a nanny?? Or are you against her working??

Re: the bolded - what does that mean? Your brother can’t think for himself? How is his marriage any of your business??

I work in a corporate environment where you work your ass out late in the office . But the married ladies with kids tidy their tables on time to leave for their various homes in order to cater for the kids. If a banker can be in a hurry to cater for her kids, who's an hairdresser. An hairdresser with a more flexible work life. Who can decide when to open and when to close on her own. My brother is an assistant manager in small company, so he doesn't have much time as such. More reason why my parents allow them to drop the kids in the morning and pick them in the evening around 8pm. We know of hairdressers who are always busy from morning till evening, but closes before nine for the sake of their kids. If you can't cater for your kids as a woman, then who are you really working for ?

You asked if their marriage is my business, yes it is! Depending on circumstances. In this type of circumstance, it is my business. Thank you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
I work in a corporate environment where you work your ass out late in the office . But the married ladies with kids tidy their tables on time to leave for their various home in order to cater for the kids. If a banker can be in a hurry to cater for her kids, who's an hairdresser. An hairdresser with a more flexible work life. Who can decide when to open and when to close on her own. My brother is an assistant manager in small company, so he doesn't much time as such. More reason why my parents allow them to drop the kids in the morning and pick them in the evening around 8pm. We know of hairdressers who are always busy from morning till evening, but closes before nine for the sake of their kids. If you can't cater for your kids as a woman, then who are you really working for ?

You asked if their marriage is my business, yes it is depending on circumstances. In this type of circumstance, it is my business. Thank you.

No, it is NOT your business. And it certainly isn’t your place to pokenose and instruct him on how to run his home. Or is she your wife??

HIS life. HIS marriage. HIS business.

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

No, it is NOT your business.

HIS life. HIS marriage. HIS business.
Yes IT IS, it is called family bond and love! If you have brother who's having trouble in his marriage, I advise you not to ignore and say it is not your business. If you do, it means there's no bond and love between you guys. Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
Yes IT IS, it is called family bond and love! If you have brother who's having trouble in his marriage, I advise you not to ignore and say it is not your business. If you do, it means there's no bond and love between you guys. Thanks.

Is homewrecking an act of love?

Is that how you bond with your family by sowing discord between husband and wife? Only witches and wizards do such.

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Is homewrecking an act of love?

Is that how you bond with your family by sowing discord between husband and wife? Only witches and wizards do such.
I'm sorry, with what I can deduce from your write ups, you simply can't be a good judge because your ability to comprehend simple explanation is at its lowest. It's very possible for you to give your opinion or criticism without being abusive or throwing any insult. That one seeks for opinion doesn't reduce the person to an object of ridicule and unwarranted insults. People with good sense of judgement won't take side, they will simply their own piece of advice and wish the opinion seeker the best. In your mind, you're an activist. Yeye dey smell.

10 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LUGBE: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
You don't have the right to talk to her until you talk and advice your own brother. Where is your brother, the husband. You only told us the woman is flirting, what about your brother, maybe they are playing the same game.

You don't have right to advice the wife of your brother unless you have spoken to your own brother and he tells you that he has done his best, that you can help him.

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
I'm sorry, with what I can deduce from your write ups, you simply can't be a good judge because your ability to comprehend simple explanation is at its lowest. It's very possible for you to give your opinion or criticism without being abusive or throwing any insult. That one seeks for opinion doesn't reduce the person to an object of ridicule and unwarranted insults. People with good sense of judgement won't take side, they will simply advice and wish the opinion seeker the best. In your mind, you're an activist. Yeye dey smell.

Pls don’t get sentimental on me. I can’t handle emotional men.

Re: your comments - my responses have got nothing to do with insults but telling it like it is.

Maybe YOU should take your own advice by dropping your opinion to your brother and MOVING ON.

Your interference is wrecking your brother’s union. The wife has resorted to physical blows and name shaming. And yet you see nothing wrong with your meddling??

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Pls don’t get sentimental on me. I can’t handle emotional men.

Re: your comments - my responses have got nothing to do with insults but telling it like it is.

Maybe YOU should take your own advice by dropping your opinion to your brother and MOVING ON.

Your interference is wrecking your brother’s union. The wife has resorted to physical blows and name shaming. And yet you see nothing wrong with your meddling??
Lol you keep repeating interference, now I can confirm you're a girl. So your submission on this issue would most likely be biased because you don't want to see any reason to read and comprehend my own part of explanation. If telling someone not to expose little kids to risk due to carelessness is what you understand by interference, then I may soon give up on you. We are only after the safety of the children, on a good day, what they both do with their lives is none of our business but circumstances may warrant we interfere to make peace and that was what we were trying to do... But, the kids? They're innocent and they are our own, nothing must touch them. So get that right! Me emotional? Tell me you just cracked a joke with that.

6 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Witches: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
@LuckyLadolce

My Best advice , give there family space , Face ur own family and relax .

Out of respect you give some people space to avoid quarrel that maturity .

@EfemenaXY Would you like to become a member of ours ?

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
Lol you keep repeating interference, now I can confirm you're a girl. So your submission on this issue would most likely be biased because you don't want to see any reason to read and comprehend my own part of explanation. If telling someone not to expose little kids to risk due to carelessness is what you understand by interference, then I may soon give up on you. We are only after the safety of the children, on a good day, what they both do with their lives is none of our business but circumstances may warrant we interfere to make peace and that was what we were trying to do... But, the kids? They're innocent and they are our own, nothing must touch them. So get that right! Me emotional? Tell me you just cracked a joke with that.

Don’t you dare water down your response because you think I’m female!! How sexist! angry angry

Re: the kids - you did say the in laws live close by and your parents are happy to look after them. So what’s the danger in that?

Re: the bolded, yes na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Witches:
@LuckyLadolce

I have an Idea what is going on, The best is to give there family space , Face ur own wife family and relax . maybe after a year,you might be close to them again.

He probably isn’t married.

Your user name though. Oh! cheesy
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Witches:

@EfemenaXY Would you like to become a member of ours ?

No thanks. undecided
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Don’t you dare water down your response because you think I’m female!! How sexist! angry angry

Re: the kids - you did say the in laws live close by and your parents are happy to look after them. So what’s the danger in that?

Re: the bolded, yes na. cheesy
the danger is, most times she won't come to pick them up, their brother who is much older would take them home and she always instruct him to drop the little kids at home without an adult with them which we just found out. I just wish you know this lady personally, you won't want to emulate that kinda woman I swear down! You still insist am emotional... hmm I sorry for you ooo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Do Not Understand My Mom Anymore? / Please Help : I Want To Quit My Marriage Of Three Years / Emotional Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.