Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (73789 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by ebukajay184: 11:45am On Feb 04, 2022
Man Seeks Advice After Catching Brother’s Wife In Her Matrimonial Bed With Another Man

A young man took to Twitter to seek advice on whether or not to inform his brother after catching his brother’s wife on her matrimonial bed with another man, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user identified as @Khan_dave7 who visited his brother’s house unannounced, walked in to meet his wife cheating on him.

He wrote;

“So I went to visit my Brother yesterday without informing him, happens he wasn’t in town and I didn’t know. On getting to the house the door was open so I entered… I found his wife having sex with another man in their sitting room…"

“She was so shocked seeing me, she has been calling me since yesterday, I’ve not been taking her calls cus don’t know what to tell her, I’m at a point where I don’t know what to do…"

“Do y’all think I should tell my brother or just let it be so their family don’t fall apart, pls I need advice”

https://twitter.com/Khan_dave7/status/1488800106543464455?t=evYydso8pal2oZwB3cz0Qg&s=19

Reacting to his post, some Twitter users advised him to inform his brother while some others advised him against informing his brother. Read below.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by cutecommend: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2022
See the comments of Ladies there... Even if they want to advise the guy to take it easy and not to act harshly, can't they condemn the woman's act.... At least condemn the act.

Many ladies are hypocrites.. You may hear many ladies saying "men are cheats", but many of them are hypocrites...Many men show openly that they are sinners, but many ladies pretend to be good, but might be fornicating/cheating codedly and acting disciplined in public.. It is very possible that this woman caught committing adultery may be the one forcing her husband to go for church program or might be always telling him to be prayerful or might be persuading him to always be committed to God. Maybe she even bought her husband devotional or bible not long before committing that act.

Who knows the kind of bride price list that was given to the husband before marriage... Some will even have sex with maybe ex or someone before wedding day..... Maybe her husband knelt publicly to propose to her before marriage.... Maybe she was even telling her husband to be close to God before the wedding.....Maybe she was even a committed choir member

Don't be deceived with the fact that says "Women only have sex with who they love"....Many women fornicate or commit adultery because of lust, that is why a woman can sleep with dirty igboo smoker that she can never date.

You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful wife just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction or sleeping around... Only God can cure it.

Finally, we have many ladies that are sex slaves. The best thing to do is to go to God for repentance and deliverance, instead of hiding under any cover, such as "I only have sex because I have feelings for him or love him"... All these sexing up and down is it feelings or lust??

530 Likes 50 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by dawnomike(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Some things are better heard elsewhere than from you... Stay away from anywhere close to her completely lest she gets you implicated. Shikena!!!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Premiumwriter: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2022
As a man don't ever listen to women's advice when it comes to relationships.

They will never give you any advice that will profit you rather it'll be to the benefit of your female partner even when they've never met her..

You can see the illustration of this simple concept in the comment of that girl asking the guy to keep quiet and sweep the matter under the rug.

You can see her blaming the innocent guy for going to his brother's house unannounced and catching his brother's wife cheating on him.

Yet not even a single condemnation of the wh*re sleeping around.

The easiest way to become foolish in life is to listen to a woman advising you on how to behave or solve problems in your relationships

428 Likes 42 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
No female is condemning the woman's act of cheating on her husband, they're only condemning the man's act of visiting his brother unannounced...

Talk about hypocrisy undecided...

If I were in the guys shoes, I'll pick the woman's call and then record the entire conversation and then talk to my brother, so that just in case she chooses to emotionally manipulate my brother with her tears, I'll have a very solid evidence to back things up...

527 Likes 39 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Qatar2022: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Some things are better heard elsewhere than from you... Stay away from anywhere close to her completely lest she gets you implicated. Shikena!!!
You people i wonder the kind sense you guys have, so he should leave brother with this kind pf woman?

204 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Qatar2022: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
The most foolish thing you will do is to close your mouth and watch your brother still marrying that LovePeddler . See something, say something and save a life, what if you don't say something and this LovePeddler kill your brother just to be free to be doing it. What will you say or do then?

230 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Jeremani: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
I can't keep quiet in this kind of matter.

I'll tell anybody who cares to listen

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Chiefecho(m): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is a very insane act

If the is no evidence it's better you tell the woman that you know what she's doing and it's better she stopped.

If the is an evidence against her it's better you report to your brother let him know the type of woman he's dealing with

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by WoundedLamb: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sad... I think the right thing is to tell your brother and let him decide what to do with that piece of information. I'd also tell my sister if I catch her man with another lady cause she'd never forgive me if she learns later that I knew about it and kept quiet. To those above calling out ladies, I hope y'all now see how ridiculous it is when men rush to defend cheating men? Those ladies in the comment section just served you a dose of your own medicine. If this case was reversed, most of you would be typing exactly the same thing.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by uchaymart(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
C&B STORIES MAKING IT TO FP OF LATE cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Lopopib: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is fiction jur

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Story from the gods

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Ezeama400: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
You better tell your brother as soon as possible for your own safety, then go back and tell your brother's wife that you have told your brother what she did...

Failing to do so, she would start seeing you as a threat to her marriage, that one day you might wake up and blackmail her. Then next thing she might do is that she would start looking for means to protect her marriage even if it means getting rid of you..

You need to read women oooo...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Burgerlomo: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Never wifey a farm tool cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by osuofia2(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
smiley
Beware of twitter stories...99.999 are fake .
Most are using it to catch cruise. don't waste your time advising the imaginary B.I.L

20 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by heartbeat84: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
its better u tell him the true situation of things, and save urself from bn accused of what u didn't do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by FuckDModz: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Only fools still take Twitter stories seriously without any proof.

That said, if I ever catch my brother's wife with another man in bed, na threesomè go end am. That's the only way to keep quiet till another source exposes her.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Tapout(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
But why will people be having intimacy and not lock the door sad

Meanwhile, I no dey believe stories from Twitter sha...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by kenzysmith: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
If I were u I will neigociate with her to give me 100k a dnd pussy for 1 week non stop then tell my bro

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Lopopi: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
uchaymart:
C&B STORIES MAKING IT TO FP OF LATE
my thoughts exactly
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Richy4(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Frame up go soon happen...She go just target the guy when him go come to their house, target when him bro go arrive.....Invite him to help kill mosquitoes for their bedroom...Him brother go walk in... attempted rape go happen... No be so them dey do am for movie? smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by sauceEEP(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
UGANDA
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by odinson1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Women and hypocrisy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by inoki247: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
ok
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by hisexcellency34: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
You, u no get job?
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by The5DME(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerian women are useless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by gentiles(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you inform your brother, you might ruin their marriage, and if you keep quiet your brother's wife and her lover might eliminate you just to keep the secret. The decision is yours. Fear Nigerian ladies, 80% of Nigerian ladies of this generation are hoes.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.