Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (13385 Views)

My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help / Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Dexter93: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Stop using Android and start using windows. Windows has no such problems with ads
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Seaworthy(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
You don't need to uninstall any app from your phone to get read of any ad.

Root your phone and get the necessary apps to stop it.
the first app your are seeing on my pix works for that.
Good morning and happy new week.

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by defemidefemi(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:
if you av tecno k9,cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me budget9 (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six
i get teckno L9 plus . new and perfectly ok.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Dreydoe(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2017
defemidefemi:
nice fone but no fingerprint sad i will think bout it shaa
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Dreydoe(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:
nice fone but no fingerprint sad i will think bout it shaa, message me on whatsapp, hope u are in lagos
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Priceless200(f): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
If your phone is rooted, download adaway and block ads.

If its not rooted, download adguard.

How do you root phone, what's the benefits
?
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by bedfordng(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Nomipmex(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2017
No solution
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by defemidefemi(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Dreydoe:
nice fone but no fingerprint sad i will think bout it shaa
it has fingerprint

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Sammiel: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2017
use Spflashtool downloaded on a PC to flash a stock rom on your phone if it's an MTK phone. This worked for me recently and I have not had such issues again.
SlimBwoy:
angry sad I dey vex as i dey write this, since yesterday i can't operate my phone for 2mins without Ads coming up, please what is the solution?
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Dreydoe(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2017
defemidefemi:
Bro i think morning sleepness was affecting my eyes b4..... i am very much interested...hope dere is no fault with the phone..pls dont call, just whtsapp me abeg 07089694566..my location =OKOTA ISOLO, lagos
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Vivviey: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Iolo:
Does anyone have a screenshot of these ads?
I tot I was the only one with these problems ,soooooooooooooo annoying.

Always saying ' Proxy processor'

see the screen shots of wat I get
[img][/img]

Dat dog pisure is sooo annoying!

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Iolo(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2017
This is serious.

You need to find whatever app is causIng it and uninstall.

Just follow the steps people have highlighted before now. And you can ask questions if not clear.

But first your phone has to be rooted.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Amaechi5(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Op you installed a Trojan or a virus in form of an app and many a times you wouldn't see the app on your app section.

First what you should do is to try and recall the last apps you installed on your phone before this issue started and uninstall them. If you did and the ads are still showing up, then it's a virus.

Mostly these ads pop up immediately you tuned your data connection or flip to another app. I've two apps that will help and get rid of those pop up ads on your home screen. You need to download Zemana Mobile Antivirus or Mobile Security or Antivirus by ESET.

Open zemana Mobile Antivirus and click full scan, allow the scanning to be completed, please don’t try to interrupt the scanning. It will show you the hidden app(malware) that is causing it.

Sometimes this malware might show you as an admin to your phone, please take a closer look and untick any app that shows or has no icon. Afterwards uninstall it through the zemana Mobile Antivirus and you are free from those annoying ads.

You can learn more about this problem and it's solution here http://zpykiostech.com/get-rid-of-pop-up-ads-android/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Uniquejames(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoodiOG:
Screenshot the kindof ads let me see

was thinking I was the only person suffering from this... beneath is a screenshot
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by MichaelBlake40: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
cybriz82:

did u download TouchPal? try and uninstall d TouchPal or flash ur phone again , u can download adblock from Googleplay duh,
Touch Pal ke Touch pal doesn't show ads o I've been using it for a long time.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by madgoat(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Simeony007:

What is the maker and android version of your phone?

Note: the previous procedures works only for 5.0 upward lower versions can only flash to solve this problem.
Android 7, Infinix Hot 5
I dont have any issues with the fone, just wanna know for any day i would want to boot to safe mode.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Simeony007(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
madgoat:

Android 7, Infinix Hot 5
I dont have any issues with the fone, just wanna know for any day i would want to boot to safe mode.
Press your device's power on button.
After the infinix logo shows on your screen, when the animation starts, press and hold your device's volume down button.
Keep holding it until the animation ends and your device starts in safe mode.
You'll see "Safe mode" at the bottom of your screen.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by consultancy: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
download malware bytes. after installation, run scan. app will detect where the rogue advert is from, den u uninstall. QED
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by SlimBwoy: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
JazzMode:

Is it ads that show on apps even when you are offline or those who you when browsing?

when browsing
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by SlimBwoy: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
ICEFLAME419ja:

You download an app that comes with free ad, or if it came with the phone like that, download another launcher, or better yet can you give the specification of your phone
infinix hot2
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by SlimBwoy: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
cybriz82:

did u download TouchPal? try and uninstall d TouchPal or flash ur phone again , u can download adblock from Googleplay duh,
no sir but lemme run a check
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Dreydoe(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
if you av tecno k9, l9plus, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six === No calls ==== only whatsapp

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by JazzMode: 12:30am On Nov 07, 2017
SlimBwoy:
when browsing
Then you can use the ad blocking apps as already advised here by many. Some work if your phone is rooted, while others can work on nonrooted phones.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by tafat: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Put off ur data, maybe it will help cool
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Ay92(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

Touch Pal ke Touch pal doesn't show ads o I've been using it for a long time.
They now show ads, plus they now have more than enough malwares including locker and search button. The only reason why I still use the keyboard is because of the clipboard where I store my passwords
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by MichaelBlake40: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ay92:

They now show ads, plus they now have more than enough malwares including locker and search button. The only reason why I still use the keyboard is because of the clipboard where I store my passwords
Hmm storing passwords on a clipboard iz dangerous o.I don't know which touch pal you're using but mine doesn't show ads(i use touch pal x dats what i'm using to type now.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Ay92(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

Hmm storing passwords on a clipboard iz dangerous o.I don't know which touch pal you're using but mine doesn't show ads(i use touch pal x dats what i'm using to type now.
I know that it's dangerous but I can't help it because of some reasons.
Attached below is my version of TouchPal

Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
SlimBwoy:
angry sad I dey vex as i dey write this, since yesterday i can't operate my phone for 2mins without Ads coming up, please what is the solution?
1.Lucky patcher
2.Just pay for pro apps
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Seaworthy:
You don't need to uninstall any app from your phone to get read of any ad.

Root your phone and get the necessary apps to stop it.
the first app your are seeing on my pix works for that.
Good morning and happy new week.
Please is the official Xposed for nougat working for you?
Only the purify os Xposed works for me the official one gets successfully activated but my modules do not work
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by MichaelBlake40: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ay92:

I know that it's dangerous but I can't help it because of some reasons.
Attached below is my version of TouchPal
K you're using touch pal cute emoji.Check the settings u may have enabled push notifications or something like that.Also,where did you download it from, who knows it may have been hacked.
Re: How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always by pointstores(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Chat Pack Auto Renewal Cant Stop It, Why? / New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! / Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.