Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot (9206 Views)

Talking Parrot( African Grey Parrot) Available For Sale. Lagos / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics) / All To Know About The African Grey Parrot Before Adopting One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by skr1107: 3:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Following my Spotify
smiley
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by ibietela2(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Blackbelly:
Scofield: one day one trouble.
The night of 15th of April seemed to be one of the longest nights of my life in recent times. The excitement of waking up to meet a lovely pet, the bliss of having a parrot mimick my voice, the thrills of having a feathered creature wake me up with melodious chirps and sonorous whistles...all of that made my night one of fantasy (Only new pet owners would understand this nostalgic feeling) but little did I know I would wake up to meet a rude shock!
Did I mention that my feathered 'friend' slept in his cage positioned in a corner of my room? (Talk about a pet lover). What shook off the fantasy from my mind was the shriek of scolfied as I attempted to get off my bed.
It now became apparent to me that every sudden movement, every prolonged eye contact and every sound from me was greeted with a shriek. [b]Over the next few weeks it became clear that the videos of cute and cuddly parrots I spent hours streaming on youtube was not anywhere close to the parrot I had in reality. [/b]Like the popular saying 'who no go no know'

Same here o, and still is cry
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by ibietela2(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Blackbelly:
My boy: scofield, posing for the camera. BOSS BIRD cool

Close to 2years now my bird does not perch on me cry cry cry
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by jayned: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2019
ibietela2:

Close to 2years now my bird does not perch on me cry cry cry

I was hoping you were gonna tell us you have got a new one or better still Scofield returned to you.
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by ibietela2(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2019
jayned:

I was hoping you were gonna tell us you have got a new one or better still Scofield returned to you.

You are mistaken sire, quoting the wrong person
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by ibietela2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
nonut:

You know the wings grow back? If it's not too attached to you, it can fly away and that's bye bye to your 30k and other expenses you incurred since you got it.

Like you know about this
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by ibietela2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sorry bro...
Me that is yet to bond with this stubborn Scott.
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by Floki737: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Please you guys should click this link to join our Facebook parrot group. It's going to be a very social and educational group.
https://www./2543325409067212/

1 Like

Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by Geeksmatrix(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2019
Following. And also check Spotify Premium Apk
Re: Diary Of Scofield: My African Grey Parrot by Adarsh04: 1:24pm On May 02, 2020
Following. Also Check Latest Spotify Premium Apk Download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobbysaxyy's Breed Caucasian Sheperd For Sale / Pure Breed American Eskimo Available For Sale / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.