Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo (1762 Views)

Abia North: Traditional Ruler Invokes Death On Kalu’s Detractors / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) / Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Osyabj: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nwoye praises courage of Orumba North traditional rulers for shunning Obiano

The Dr.Tony Nwoye Campaign Organisation has praised the courage of the traditional rulers in Orumba North who recently refused to welcome Governor Willie Obiano during his recent campaign visit to the area to protest his failure to carry out projects in the area.

The Nwoye Campaign said that the failure of the governor to carry out any project was despite the flow of N4.137 billion as statutory allocation for Orumba North in the period Obiano has been in power.

Noting the forthrightness of the Igwes, the Nwoye Campaign said that the traditional rulers had shown themselves to be elders who have put the interest of their people above any other consideration.

In the statement signed by Barrister Nonso Madu, the Nwoye Campaign charged every stakeholder with the interest of the state to show similar courage by giving Governor Obiano a red card on polling day.

“What the Igwes of Orumba North demonstrated when Willie Obiano came visiting was a great act of courage reflective of traditional rulers who have the interest of their people at heart.

“Many who are faint hearted would fear for their crowns or be carried away with the champagne that our governor is now using to entice voters. Orumba North traditional rulers have shown that their interests go beyond what a sitting governor can give to them, they have rather looked forward to the deeper interests of their people.

“This is a governor that has warehoused or wasted N4.137 billion allocated from the Federation Account for Orumba North since he was inaugurated in 2014 and that is besides what he inherited.”

“Voters everywhere in Anambra should show similar courage to reject Obiano and show him the red card on polling day.

The Nwoye Campaign vowed that the election of Dr. Nwoye as governor would change the way government relates with the people.

“Dr. Nwoye has his testimonial of performance as he has shown with his brief stay in the House of Representatives where his impact has been felt by those who elected him to represent the people of Anambra East/West Federal Constituency. As governor with executive power he would make more impact on the people without discrimination,” the Campaign said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/nwoye-praises-courage-orumba-north-traditional-rulers-shunning-obiano/amp/

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by writetopoker: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
op are you Ok? do u know where Orumba North is?

We dont have Igwe in Orumba, what we have is Diji

Obiano for Life

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by tinsel: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
writetopoker:

Obiano for Life
What are you even saying. You are the confused one not the op.
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Osyabj: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
writetopoker:

Obiano for Life

Obiano for EFCC underground cell in Wuse 2, for stealing over 175 billion naira of my commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

No force can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Osyabj: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
tinsel:

What are you even saying. You are the confused one not the op.

Thanks for correcting another Thief Obiano paid agent
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by writetopoker: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Osyabj:

Obiano for EFCC underground cell in Wuse 2, for stealing over 175 billion naira of my commonwealth in just 3.5 years.

No force can stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from emerging the next governor of Anambra

Please I don't entertain childish blabbing, ok?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by ican2020: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Osyabj:

Stop dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Osyabj: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
writetopoker:

Please I don't entertain childish blabbing, ok?

I don't know what state you are from.

To my people, drunken Thief Obiano stealing over 175 Billion naira of our Commonwealth is a matter of lives that have been lost due to bad roads and no hospitals which would have been built with Obiano's stolen Anambra money.

The gang of three thieves of Obiano, Obi and SSG Obaze, time is up.

Time for the trio to visit EFCC underground cell.
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by charliman2012: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
APC will be the last party to govern Anambra so Criminal Nwoye should stop wasting his money.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by bestview: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
You like deceiving yourself. Tony is a hardened cultist, he can never win guber election in Anambra. Tony was responsible for burning govt offices in the past. Tony was rusticated at unn for being a cultist and an illiterate.

[s]
Osyabj:

To my people, drunken Thief Obiano stealing over 175 Billion naira of our Commonwealth is a matter of lives that have been lost due to bad roads and no hospitals which would have been built with Obiano's stolen Anambra money.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by bestview: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
charliman2012:
APC will be the last party to govern Anambra so Criminal Nwoye should stop wasting his money.

Tony Nwoye will come 3rd in the election. APC would have come 2nd had they fielded a decent character other than Tony.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by bestview: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Read the full history of Tony Nwoye.

Ahead of the November, Anambra State governorship election, The Association of Anambra Elite (AAE) has cautioned citizens of the state against the aspiration of Hon Tony Nwoye, accussing him various alleged cultism activities.

The group in a statement signed by its secretary, Dr Emeka Ofordinkpa, warned that the relative peace being achieved in the state could be lost if the likes of Nwoye is allowed to contest the governorship election.

The statement reads, “Owing to the intervention of God in the person of Chief Willie Obiano, Anambra State has been enjoying a peace that seems to surpass all understanding. Kidnapping, armed robbery and other vices seem to be in the retreat as Akpokwedike has taken all steps to ensure that the people of Anambra can go about their daily business in the day and sleep well at night.

“It is on this issue of security that we as a people cannot go back to Egypyt as represented in the personality of a most deviant son of the state in the person of Hon. Tony Nwoye.

“This one time NANS president who should not have been because of his non-academic status at that point in time having been rusticated for cult related activities intends to become a governor of a state that has presented to Nigeria the likes of Zik, Ekwueme, Okadigbo, Asika, Kenneth Dike and so on, this is unacceptable to people like myself who suffered much in the dark days of Anambra.

“Nwoye is associated with cultism and that was why he was rusticated from UNN in 1998. He later returned to Anambra where he engaged in thuggery, beating, killing and maiming his victim’s, such victims did include the late Barrister Barnabas Igwe and his pregnant wife who were so gruesomely murdered.

This did not end there students who opposed him got the beatings of their life and nearly lost such lives. As chairman of the PDP he did worse using cultists to harass opponents as he demanded huge sums of money from several aspirants.

“How can I forget how Ayakka Nsugbe shared money meant for the brigandage of Anambra as directed by Chris Uba. But for the clever nature of Ngige who asked all his supporters to stand down the blood of the innocent Anambrarian would have been shed.

“For a youth to be shedding blood at this young stage ought to tell our people much. Nwoye is a sponsor of a number of cult groups in Anambra, recently he started a cult war which took ten lives between the Fraternity and Vikings.
“I do take time to write this owing to the truth that Anambra cannot prosper in peace or progress with a blood spilling fellow like Nwoye, we do not want the state to turn into another Rivers State

“A man who again recently sponsored a crisis between the Umuleri and Aguleri people will definitely give the state the whirlwind should he by misfortune become our governor.
“It is thus a reason for why former President Jonathan refused to endorse his candidacy, “Jonathan they say was sad by the security report on Nwoye that he canvassed for Willie Obiano even when he was in the opposition. Even when certain stakeholders offered to intervene the My fellow Anambarians, with the level of security Gov. Obiano has achieved in Anambra State, I do not think it is wise for us Anambrarians to vote for someone who will ruin the security we have enjoyed in the last four years.

“Electing Nwoye will be like inviting a snake to be a sleeping partner it will be like bringing in termite infested wood into a House why should we complain when the lizards come for supper!”

http://www.theleaderng.com/anambra-elite-group-accuses-tony-nwoye-cultism-others/
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Preciousnelly19: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Story for the Gods.
Willie till 2022
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
Osyabj:

To your people in Osun you mean?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Osyabj:

Thanks for correcting another Thief Obiano paid agent
Apc paid Zombie
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Kingsley10000: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located? he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by Kingsley10000: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located? he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair...
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by bestview: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chike you like spreading falsehood. You go cry again tonight. Just watch.

Kingsley10000:
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in
Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing
on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by
Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing
memorandum of understanding, but you won't see
anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar
investment,where are the industries/ companies located?
he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield
over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all
these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have
been going round to see where the vegetables or the
yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the
site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm
the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing
in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and
carving his hair...
Re: Anambra Guber: Orumba North Traditional Rulers Reject Obiano (photo by charliman2012: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Did Orumba people tell Tony Nwoye that they Will Vote for him? Someone that is not sure of Winning a local government is talking rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Asked My Supporters To Decamp To PDP – Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / APC National Chairman In N60 Million Scandal / Osinbajo Commissions Beloxxi Industries Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.