Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Claim Divine Favour For You In All Areas Of Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Claim Divine Favour For You In All Areas Of Your Life. (553 Views)

Explosion Of Divine Favour And Breakthroughs Via Thanksgiving Prayers / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Claim Divine Favour For You In All Areas Of Your Life. by bummyla(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018
“But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.”
Genesis 6:8

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn.”
Isaiah 61:1-2

“Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!”
Psalm 90:17

“For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly.”
Psalm 84:11

All those who hate you and those working against your progress shall soon see the hand of God taking you higher and higher in Jesus name. Amen.
I claim divine favour for you in all areas of your life. You will not know sorrow for the remaining days of this year and beyond in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
Good morning.
https://bummyla.com/2018/01/04/i-claim-divine-favour-for-you-in-all-areas-of-your-life/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Interpret This Dream. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/02/18 / What You Don't know Can Destroy You!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.