Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? (2804 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Is Network Marketing A Scam? - All You Need To Know About Network Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by mamus2010(f): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2010
Please who has been involved with any of the network marketing companies in Nigeria? i.e GNLD, Tianshi, Forever Living, Edmark e.t.c. Please I need to have an understanding of how these businesses work and the real chances of growth.

Please spill if you have any concrete info,

Thanks a bunch
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by adewale202: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
let me tell u my friend it all about howking drugs
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by mamus2010(f): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
dat one na die o, even babalawo sef no dey hawk medcine. lol. thanks 4 the info , i guess its not worth the hype then
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by Ltrust(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2010
Invest your money now and stop hawking drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by israelbiz(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
dear fellow,
  I am happy to inform you that Network marketing is not about  hawking it simply your zeal and passion to make money and recognition is about people referring people just like affiliates programmes with the aim of achieving a goal.We have some marketers doing that same thing you are doing in their shops and people do patronize them.
  Pls do what you know how best to do time wait for nobody

You can also visit :    www.aeisrael..com  to view some other ways of marketing.Have a nice time.

www.israelnetbiz..com
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by neksummi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2010
I have personal experience with GNLD. The truth is the compensation isn't worht the 'wahala'. I've
discovered better things online. Some people made good money with them, but to me I could do better things.
If you need to try things online, get free blueprints from my blog.
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by mamus2010(f): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ Isrealbiz,

thanks for your advice. but what happens when people I know are not interested in the network marketing biz? I wanted something I could do along with my job, but somehow, I cant seem to make the time to talk to people about the products, not to talk of getting theminterested enough to sign on, and honestly, the profit is in building a downline, not retail profit! the matter tire me. will check out your site though.

@ neksummi,

the compensation i have heard about is certainly not worth the stress, or maybe am not a good sales person. how do i get to your blog?

Thanks a bunch
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by israelbiz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
I think I can refer you to a friend who is a full time networker but pls don't involve money until you are invited to any of his seminar, then if you are interested you can join him but payment should not come first until you are convinced.
  NOTE: networking is not a personal achievement you must support people and people must support you in return if this could be achieved, then your net  money is sure no matter how. If you are someone like me that don't easily attached or relate to people you should be ready to know more people now.

Pls call Don tummy(Owolabi)    08038121010 or 0809121010 tell him from Israelbiz or Jide

www.israelnetbiz..com or www.aeisrael..com
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by Bisowo(f): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2010
Hi mamus.

Network marketing, hmmmmmmmmm. Abeg my brother, avoid it the best you can. I've done so many of them, and found one thing true about them: the hype is actually the same everywhere. Promising the unattainable. You join today, and it's like you're actually on dope, full of expectations, athe next, and by this, I mean, 1 month after, reality hits you, and you feel you've been had. Unless you have never-ending endurance to watch the top earners eat from your sweat, and nothing seems to be happening your way. Anyway, the choice is yours.
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by mamus2010(f): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2010
@isrealbiz,
your website no dey o, it keeps saying domain name is free.

@bisowo,
am glad you responded, now if i may ask further, is there anything you would have done differently knowing what you know now? i think the problem is that the people trying to recruit you never really give a true picture of how tasking it really is. i think profit may really take a while especially if you have to dig deep and look for a side of you that is outgoing, people & profit oriented. the grammer too plenty sef.

@consultmartins,
my challenge is that network marketing seems to require more than i'm willing to give. building a downline takes a lot as you have to meet people at their point of need. first of all, you need to know these people, identify their needs, and then try to fill the void and hope that they see the difference. all this takes time. i'm wondering if its truly worth the sweat and hardwork
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by Bisowo(f): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2010
Really, if I were to turn back the hand of the clock, starting from 1997 when I had my first network marketing experience with GNLD, I would have run far far away from it. I did get involved in many others since my first, and I tell you, the main driving force behind these fad in Naija is really to acquire quick money. The marketers know this very well, and they exploit this knowledge to the max. Most Nigerians don't have the patience to do it slow and steady, the way it is done abroad. That's why you have a few peeps in Naija instantly becoming highest earners within a short time of joining the business. Paradoxically too, you have the highest drop-out rate in Naija as well, cos people soon see thru all the hypes, talk of monkey dey work baboon dey chop!

In all honesty, if you feel you can work with the business model, provided you get a very honest person to tell you the honest truth (my brother, this may be harder than looking for a pin in a stack!), then you can go ahead and do the business. You must also be naturally gifted in talking to people, and also have MEGA PATIENCE, else, you will definitely fail before you even start. Just set your mind on achieving success in the business for long term. And please, avoid those ones that sell supplements, i.e. GNLD, FLP, TIANSHI, etc.
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by mamus2010(f): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2010
Lol, thanks a bunch, but am your sister, not your brother o. I can be patient if I see the potential. but right now, I can't see much in this network marketing thing, then again,maybe its the people I know. but i really don't fancy sweet talking to people and trying to make things better than they really are. i guess i won't go far in the business then because i think network marketing is like politics - promising what you wont deliver.

thanks for your patience, i really appreciate.
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by topodu01: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2013
find all you need here http:///jaTzwf
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me About Network Marketing? by moneybank(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
mamus2010:
@ Isrealbiz,

thanks for your advice. but what happens when people I know are not interested in the network marketing biz? I wanted something I could do along with my job, but somehow, I cant seem to make the time to talk to people about the products, not to talk of getting theminterested enough to sign on, and honestly, the profit is in building a downline, not retail profit! the matter tire me. will check out your site though.

@ neksummi,

the compensation i have heard about is certainly not worth the stress, or maybe am not a good sales person. how do i get to your blog?

Thanks a bunch

Never say never to anything u come accross ....compensation comes truely ...sometimes it doesn't come as expected all cos you have to do what you don't know how to do to make the best out of it .... Selling is the major problem ........what if the selling is evicted ... The system is still so much alive and running ...but most companies want you to sell for them to make more for themselves and give little to you .... If you don't understand how to read the stress and compensation plan of a company don't join ...the company should be able to explain how they get to pay that amount .

People actually make money from it .. with a lot of effort .... But at last they will confess to you that the stress was much. Some won't tell u dis

The secret is the companies are from Asia ...and they wanna take all the money ripped from our economy back to their own country so u work for them and u all get %10 .. the remaining 90% goes back to Asia ... U just sold ur country out ...

I will like to share the one I do now with you ...but I am always hapoy to share with someone who has been in one neworking stuff before ...so that I will go straight to the point ..

Mailme ...DONT look at the whole stair case take A STEP in faith .
TAKE THIS SECRET ...IF THE ITEMS CALLED PRODUCTS ARE EVEN REMIVED FROM A NETWORKING SYSTEM ...THE MONEY STILL COMES IN FOR THE COMPANY AND YOU . THE ONLY THING IS WE NEED SONETHING OF VALUE FOR WHATEVER WE PAY FOR .

WE WILL TALK MORE LATER

(1) (Reply)

Chainlink Fencing / Double A A4 Copy Paper / Ankara Notebooks /notepads Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.