Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? (3727 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Riwo11(f): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
My friends and I were arguing today about women who carry condoms in their hand bag just after a woman's hand bag fell and we saw some condoms pour out of her bag. She was embarrassed. I really felt for her, and I wanted to tell her not to feel bad, after all it's her life...But I didn't, as I did not want her to feel uncomfortable.
I think carrying condoms as a woman is not a bad thing, it's for protection. If your man likes sex and you wouldn't want to risk having STDs or unwanted pregnancy..... Why not?
If you love sex ... why not? that's PROTECTION.
I believe a woman who carries condom in her bag just as we guys do is not ready to risk her life catching any deadly disease/unwanted pregnancy, because some men like to pretend they don't have condoms so just they can go in skin to skin.
Who do you think should provide condom?
*The man
*The woman
*Both
Remember: CD is better than DC..
CLICK BELOW TO READ.......
:
How Men Act When They Are Cheating...

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/11/how-men-act-when-they-are-cheating.html

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keep on deceiving yourself. A responsible lady does not go around with "male" condoms no matter how much you try to justify what's morally improper.

Abeg forget about this STD bullcrap you're talking about. What is bad is bad.. Stop justifying waywardness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
why should a woman be carrying condoms up and down, is she a "bitchful motherfucker"?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
The both
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Keep on deceiving yourself. A responsible lady does not go around with condoms no matter how much you just to justify what's not right.

What is bad is bad.. Stop justifying waywardness
hahahahahaha. I Burst Laugh As I Read This Comment...

Blackhawk01. Sinaj. Lalas247. Rebirthforgoody. Do You Carry Condom(s) in Your Bag grin
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Cholls(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
my brother's thanks God all wey I go down with always ask me "where is your condom".......good gurls
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
PureWaterNylon:

Blackhawk01. Sinaj. Lalas247. Rebirthforgoody. Do You Carry Condom(s) in Your Bag grin

For what abeg am still a virgin joor
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by rawpadgin(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Keep on deceiving yourself. A responsible lady does not go around with condoms no matter how much you just to justify what's not right.

Abeg forget about this STD bullcrap you're talking about. What is bad is bad.. Stop justifying waywardness
do u know if she is going directly to her boyfriend's place & she know they will definitely get down

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by dollytino4real(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
pls is CD a kind of calabar food? i will like to taste it o
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Blackhawk01: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
PureWaterNylon:

I never even buy one with my money sef cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't think is bad even though I can't do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I never even buy one with my money sef cheesy

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by chauvinist(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Personally I think both should but our myopic HOLIER-THAN-THOU society with always frown at a lady seen with condoms.

Things I cannot leave my house without

1. Wallet/Cash

2. Charger/Power bank

3. CONDOMS

You never can tell when you might need a quickie
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
You don't need to laugh jawe cheesy
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
A woman carrying condom up and down shows that's she is ready for sex anytime anyday cos she has the condom, just for her to open her legs.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by naijaboiy: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

Dafuq! What do you mean by “Responsible lady does not go around with condoms”.

Why should your definition of a responsible lady be based on sex alone? Oh so a guy who now carries a condom is what? Irresponsible too

Who are the people that sell these condoms? Go to pharmacies and you’ll see women selling condoms. Since when did the condom producers make it known that condoms should only be carried a male?

We are talking about protecting ourselves and you’re bringing in morality? Don’t you have sex too? Or are you holy?

Anyone who is sexually active needs to protect him/her self. The right to protection against STD’s and STI’s is not solely for men alone.

I’m sorry to come at you like this bro, but you need to do away with this mentality.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
dollytino4real:
pls is CD a kind of calabar food? i will like to taste it o
Stop being a joke..
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Danelo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
So a man carrying CD up n down is always ready for sex?
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Abbeycharles(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
What kind of a lady will be going everywhere with condoms undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
All I hear always is, "No sex before marriage." If that was God's plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by greencard: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Morality this days is being confused with hypocrisy.. The two are two different things

Just because u can do it or it probably doesn't feel wrong to u doesn't make it right

This is Africa we've got a heritage of moral values don't lose yours because someone else lost theirs.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I don't think is bad even though I can't do that.

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Naijaboiy... Is Not Really about Immorality... Normally, do You Think Its Okay For A Lady To Carry condom(s) in Her Bag... Like What The Op said, He Hits A Lady And Her Bag falls and Condoms file Out... She Be olosho? Normally, a Girl Can Go With Condom to Her Boyfriend's place once She Knows Something Gonna happen... But Every Guy Should Always Be Armed With His Protection... But A Lady Cannot Be Carryin Condom up And Down...
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by tosyne2much(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
greencard:
Morality this days is being confused with hypocrisy.. The two are two different things

Just because u can do it or it probably doesn't feel wrong to u doesn't make it right

This is Africa we've got a heritage of moral values don't lose yours because someone else lost theirs.
I'm glad I found only one person that reasons in the same direction with me

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
I get condom for my room...

That means I am super ready to sex if a lady visits me..

The same room that I will be binding and casting out demon...

Hypocrites everywhere... Na dem sin pass..
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
What did CD have to do with sex? Is it not the compact disc we watched? abi we are now having another CD? just curious anyway
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by dollytino4real(f): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Stop being a joke..
dat ur moniker is a joke, limca and goldspot that year, pls read, smile and waka pass u hear

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by naijaboiy: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
Naijaboiy... Is Not Really about Immorality... Normally, do You Think Its Okay For A Lady To Carry condom(s) in Her Bag... Like What The Op said, He Hits A Lady And Her Bag falls and Condoms file Out... She Be olosho? Normally, a Girl Can Go With Condom to Her Boyfriend's place once She Knows Something Gonna happen... But Every Guy Should Always Be Armed With His Protection... But A Lady Cannot Be Carryin Condom up And Down...
But why should we have a problem with what somebody put in her bag? Is she carrying a human skull?

Why should a lady feel embarrassed because condoms fell from her bag? Why do we like to pretend to ourselves so much? If you see condoms falling from the bag of a mature adult like you and you decide to judge her responsibility based on that then the problem is with you and not the girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
she carried male condoms in her bag? what a dumb hoe.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
chauvinist:
Personally I think both should but our myopic HOLIER-THAN-THOU society with always frown at a lady seen with condoms.

Things I cannot leave my house without

1. Wallet/Cash

2. Charger/Power bank

3. CONDOMS

You never can tell when you might need a quickie
this type get one religious wife for house oo
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
naijaboiy:

Dafuq! What do you mean by “Responsible lady does not go around with condoms”.

Why should your definition of a responsible lady be based on sex alone? Oh so a guy who now carries a condom is what? Irresponsible too

Who are the people that sell these condoms? Go to pharmacies and you’ll see women selling condoms. Since when did the condom producers make it known that condoms should only be carried a male?

We are talking about protecting ourselves and you’re bringing in morality? Don’t you have sex too? Or are you holy?

Anyone who is sexually active needs to protect him/her self. The right to protection against STD’s and STI’s is not solely for men alone.

I’m sorry to come at you like this bro, but you need to do away with this mentality.

you're dumb as a rock. what happened to females condoms? why woman go carry male condoms dey Waka? stupid sissy dumbtard. foolish faqqot
Re: Who Do You Think Should Provide Condom? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
naijaboiy:

But why should we have a problem with what somebody put in her bag? Is she carrying a human skull?

Why should a lady feel embarrassed because condoms fell from her bag? Why do we like to pretend to ourselves so much? If you see condoms falling from the bag of a mature adult like you and you decide to judge her responsibility based on that then the problem is with you and not the girl.

hahahahahaha... I Have Seen Condom in Girls bags... I Dont have A Problem With The Carrying Of Condom, my Problem Is With The Carrying Of Condomssss grin ... Why Would She be Carrying Condoms? Where Is She Going? How Many Guys She Won Go Nack?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking First Nigerian Guy To Buy A Sex Doll See Chat - Photos / ZIP. Download D Smoke Black Habits 2020 / My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.