Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed (32850 Views)

Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party / Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2017
so sad R.I.P MAY GOD CONSOLE HER FAMILY.
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by koolaid87: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
You be oloriburuku

I don't know why ppl wey get fowl mouth like you no dey die. Una just full nairaland.

Why is it so hard to use your tiny brain before passing unto your tiny fowl mouth.

Were ni e oooo
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by naijaboiy: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:
Died, after party. After involving herself in different sorts of immoralities.

Only God knows her destination right now.

View my signature if you want to get a sexy body before Christmas.

Modified:

Lol. To all those mentioning me, bashing and insulting me wouldn't change the truth.
That girl is not a kid.

Deep down you yourselves know the truth. Just re-read your comments. Hypocrites! Now stop being epic for sleazy likes and get off my mentions. He he.
You need to shut the Fück up Mr.man. You sound more like the hypocrite. What is bad in attending a graduation party after all the sweat you put in at school?

People like you be talking like they don’t sin and they would never die. And to think that you’re even trying to promote your business with that insensitive comment reeks of lack of sympathy for the dead and their relatives.

I hope nobody in his right senses will patronize you for the insensitive crap you posted. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by femolii: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Magnifico2000: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

Lol. To all those mentioning me, bashing and insulting me wouldn't change the truth.
That girl is not a kid.

Deep down you yourselves know the truth. Just re-read your comments. Hypocrites! Now stop being epic for sleazy likes and get off my mentions. He he.

U are surely going to die after any party u attend.
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2017
OH JESUS!
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by fide89: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
@ HealthWealthy you are a motherfucker, a bastard
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by musa7m(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2017
In the 2nd and 3rd photo wetin dey her hand (yellow thing) or is my eye
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by perlemo(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2017
That's jst the end of the movie ! RIP
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by Gegz(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

That girl is not a kid.

Shut up
Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by durolawunmi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
HealthWealthy:

Modified:

That girl is not a kid.

U no get sense at all

Re: Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed by farouklawal4(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm... Wat a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / List Of Nigeria Universities That Doesn't Require Jamb For Admission. / Nigerian Students Amass Degrees To Stay In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.