Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (9683 Views)

Have You Courted Or Dated A Tomboy? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by MrDickman: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mine was a girl I was dating. She was 28, I was 21 at that time about 10 yrs ago. It wasn't obvious she was older than me coz I had a very mature face. We had sex regularly, she was even talking about marriage until one day she somehow found out. My brother saw us together and the fool did told her everything about me including my history and age. Na there yawa gas lol. She hated me from that moment.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Modelqwen(f): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
shocked

Space booked
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by HeWrites(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Space booked

angry
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Modelqwen(f): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
HeWrites:

angry

tongue

Pls shift, no space
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
They're actually the best to date: no opening of branch office on your head, no hassles, no unwarranted drama, and best of all, mind-blowing sex.

23 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
I dated a chic that was older than me with a month, I broke up immediately I found out

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
MrDickman:
Mine was a girl I was dating. She was 28, I was 21 at that time about 10 yrs ago. It wasn't obvious she was older than me coz I had a very mature face. We had sex regularly, she was even talking about marriage until one day she somehow found out. My brother saw us together and the fool did told her everything about me including my history and age. Na there yawa gas lol. She hated me from that moment.

Please tell me you eventually beat the Crap out of your brother? Please just tell me !!! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by hooklover: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
I love older ladies I meet them and tell den my feelings and dey smile..They are natured and good in bed. They seen it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Have u ever had sex with an older lady. Back then when i used to do oloshos. I must have done nothing less than 25 different oloshos. And ofcourse all of them were older than me. Lasst year when I was serving, I dated one gal who was 5 years older than me. And the sexcapade was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. These year I met an older gal on 2go grin(Have deleted that app though). She is around 29. Am 25. We f**cked like 4 times. Older gals dont make it look like u are the one pressuring them to f**k. They might even call u that they want to come n f**k u. But all this small small gals, even though they want to F**k, they will be telling u no no no, pushing ur hand away romantically b4 u finally make ur way inside them

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by muller101(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
The older the better. U be learner?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Rexnegro(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
raylord:
Have u ever had sex with an older lady. Back then when i used to do oloshos. I must have done nothing less than 25 different oloshos. And ofcourse all of them were older than me. Lasst year when I was serving, I dated one gal who was 5 years older than me. And the sexcapade was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. These year I met an older gal on 2go grin(Have deleted that app though). She is around 29. Am 25. We f**cked like 4 times. Older gals dont make it look like u are the one pressuring them to f**k. They might even call u that they want to come n f**k u. But all this small small gals, even though they want to F**k, they will be telling u no no no, pushing ur hand away romantically b4 u finally make ur way inside them
bad guy spotted here...well na true You talk sha

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by crismark(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Yes! Her pussy smells like rotten fish nd rotten egg put together...after one round i took off, till nw(almost 3 yrs) she haven't heard frm me nd i ignore her calls to d extent of blocking her nomba frm reaching me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
No i've never had sex or dated an older lady
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Elmojiid(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
melo melo la fe wi

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by adeememman(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
all I see on this thread is s ex, f*ck, p u ssy. Why? So none of the niggas above me dated the ladies without touching the punna.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by sbashir10(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Yeah, back then when I was still doing diploma, I dated a girl 5 years older than I am.
I was 19 while she was 24...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by sbashir10(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
You be lesbian ni?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2017
sbashir10:

You be lesbian ni?

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Khonvicted(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

OOh my Gawd !!

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2017
The girl I'm dating now is 23 and am 19
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by adexdon(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Fyi0:
The girl I'm dating now is 23 and am 19

clap for ur self grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by sod09(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
DanseMacabre:
They're actually the best to date: no opening of branch office on your head, no hassles, no unwarranted drama, and best of all, mind-blowing sex.
very correct
Mature and reserved,dated about 3
One is giving me green light at work now
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Tommfrench(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
That's Ludicrous....as a guy, with time your eyes will clear
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nedfed(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yea I have,
I was 10yrs then when I fúcked a 24yrs lady in my neighbourhood. This kept going not until I wake up from my dream.
Am much Sure Op is also a dreamer just like me.
Koni dafu aye oniro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by teresafaith: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jude ought to be in this thread
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin
adexdon:

clap for ur self grin
The girl sharp o, she dey give me everything, take me out buy me gifts, hot romance.
But she no say she senior pass me o
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Your story line doesn't add up
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
There's no big deal in dating an older lady. We have mature and immature ladies irrespective of the age. To me, age doesn't matter but there should be a reasonable age limit you should date for genetic reasons. The most important thing is to love, cherish, motivate each other, plan your future wisely and achieve them
#SuccessSelffie @TribbIsland
Re: Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? by Timitunechi(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
yes. ..in short all the girls I've dated are always older than me until recently that I'm dating some who is 2 years younger... I have a very fast education so my mate no dey class and my so call age mate when I see them I always shake head cos they act like babes ... the last one I dated sef was 25 years of age and I was 18 she never knew tho and aunty can fuxk ehn and can give mad head(from experience) but the problem is aunty is a banker and aunty was including my name in some important documents which means aunty is planning marriage, aunty is always talking about the future and how our wedding go mad , hello I'm just in part 3 so bobo had to run for his dear life so that bobo would not be jazzed ..but aunty told bobo not to date cos aunty believe we are on a break and we stil date in d future but bobo has turn break time into closing time and bobo is eating the life of his head .. aunty pastor is still calling bobo tho that they are seeing vision of two of us together in the future but in my mind I know that vision is nor for me ..I cannot carry evil load....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Without Emotions. Is It Possible? / Fastest fingers / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Bring Traffic To A Stand Still In Thong Bikinis-18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.