Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ (651 Views)

What Makes Islam The True Religion And Not Others? / Is Islam The Religion Of Peace? / Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ by awakeupcall4all(m): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2017
I have been a keen observer on this forum over the years and this is the message of God to the good people Nigeria both Christian and Muslim. Read the message with you heart open to discussion and not with your religious/tribal emotions or sentiments.
We either heed the warning or we are doomed forever.
Please note that i am writing this based on my knowledge, experience and evidences. If you have any contrary opinion, feel free to counter me. And not the usual usual stale lines like wailers, Igbos, pigs, afonja, Igbos or whatever.
And please no Mods should ban me because this are indisputable #facts#!.And no hate speech intended.

INTRODUCTION

In the beginning God created heaven and earth.One big lesson to take away from this is the fact that life itself is a two way thing.That is why we have birth and death, man and woman, the poor and rich, light and darkness, negative and positive.This goes on and on like that..Whatsoever or whosoever tries to go against this laid down principle is definitely against God! And that is why gays, lesbians and transgender are not only fighting against nature but they are basically fighting against God the almighty creator!!
And that is why those people that claim to be atheist, i always laugh at them now, because i was once like you and i know what i have been through over the years. There is no neutrality in life..You are either here or there;you cant be in between. You really have to be on one side of the divide.
So this goes out to the so called atheist out there, you either for God or your are for the Devil. It is that simple.
A typical example here is Prof. Wole Soyinka who claims to be an atheist. But question here now is; is he truly an atheist like he claim? The answer is a big NO!! And here is why.

Prof. Wole Soyinka with other 6 men altogether known as the great seven(7) created Pyrate confraternity also known as Sea Dog. And that is the start of the dreaded cultism in Nigeria that has claimed so many souls and caused a whole lots of destruction.. Obviously only one person can take the glory here and that is the devil.
But the main drift here is that, all this confraternity no matter the nomenclature, has a demon they worship which most of people joining might not even know because the name devil has been simply replaced with names that might not strike your curiosity and with all sorts of sweet story to get you attracted and sweet talk you in to joining. They are already doomed(except if they repent) and only looking for people to go down with. Please don't be deceived!!

From Odin to Grand pa to Korofo to Jakujaku to Egba to Ogor and what have you; all answereth to one master and that is the Devil. And the bargain is your soul! I may have to talk more on this later.
So it is clear for you all to see now most especially the so called atheist the hypocrisy of Prof. Wole Soyinka. He simply worship the Devil and he is one of those that conspired against Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the man God ordained to lay the prosperous foundation for Nigeria but was truncated by this agent of darkness.

None of them will Go unpunished because there nemesis is the man POTUS DONALD TRUMP.
You really need to listen to the rant by Kanye West when he broke down or obviously arrested by higher forces during a concert. You could hear him ranting, Radio f*ck u..Radio f*ck u..Mtv f*ck you...I am on my Trump shit tonight..it is a new world Barack, it is a new world Hilary..Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you..bla bla bla...Just take a listen and get a cue of what i am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyLbD2lUCc

The same media propaganda they used to hound and harass Goodluck Jonathan out of office could not save them from their nemesis, DONALD TRUMP. Even with all the propaganda oozing from Clinton news network(CNN).They all failed...That is Karma for you! And It has God written all over it!! Else Nigeria would have been doomed for good.

So lets begin

Islam As A Religion

Years past the Islamic religion was regarded as "esin imale" in Yoruba land which simply translate to religion of violence. Even though they later claimed that it was coined from the word "Malian" because they brought Islam there. But that is absolute fallacy and a mere face saving counter statement.Obviously there is no correlation between the two and there have been campaigns and sensitization to stop using the word "Imale" which i think has been successful to certain extent.
There is positive and negative side to religion as a whole. From my own view, knowledge, experience and evidences; Islam as a religion is on the negative side of the divide..And here are my reasons
You can read from here as to verses just to buttress my points

https://transformationwatch.//?s=Ex+boko+haram+confession

1.Islam encourages violence and it is a tool in the hand of the devil to cause carnage and destruction.So as to pave way for the coming of Antichrist

2.Islam places so much recognition on demons and their existence, just like in the magic books and the so called books of Moses.

3.The poorest, war ravaged and most devastated country in the world is Somalia, and it is basically because of Islam!

4.A religion can't claim lands and force conversion to Islam through Jihad (which is all about killings and destruction) and at the same time claim to be a religion of peace!!

5.A religion that only confine a woman to the kitchen and the other room. Depriving them of almost all humanly right cant be said to be peaceful!

6.Islam is a religion that has the highest numbers of gays and sodomite in the world.#fact#. If anything; this simply negates the principle of nature and definitely against God!

8.Most of the Big Alhajis, business men, even Military Generals from northern Nigeria,and Arabs are chronic gays and sodomite with legions of demons living in them.#fact#. Yet this are the people in the helms of affairs of Islam..Be the judge!

9.The law of apostasy in Islam negates its peaceful disposition.

10.Islam as a religion is a tool used by the devil and the Muslim elites to enslave and radicalize in order to kill, cause carnage and destruction..A critical example is the Almajiris in the North

11.Sharia is a tool used by the same Muslim elites for the enslavement of their followers while they freely commit so many heinous atrocities. Example is the Senator from Yobe state who was caught fornicating with two ladies for that matter(party!!) and that sharia law never applied to him!! An Arabian prince came out gay and the same sharia law is not applicable to him! The hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!! Use your head and be the Judge!

12.From sk, to blues, to codeine, to gum, to solutions, to sniffing gutter & sewage, and consumption of alcohol Northern predominantly Muslim takes the lead, yet they use hisbah to destroy alcohols just to play on your sense. The hypocrisy stinks! Be the judge!

13.Down west;Islam is synonymous with ritual killings and breeding of thugs! That is why whenever they are caught they are, you are bound to hear Alhaji this or Alfa that. From Osun to Ogun to Oyo to Lagos it is all the same story. Wake up and start smelling the rat.Be the judge!

14.All over the world from Syria to Libya to Somalia to Afghanistan to Pakistan to Yemen to Mali; From Boko haram to ISIS to Alqaeda to Alshabab to Alnusra front to Hezbollah..e tal. The killings and wanton destruction is staggering.Only one thing is common to them all Islam. Be the Judge!

15.In conclusion, lets do a comparison here..The Malians and Senegalese that brought Islam to Nigeria;how is their country now and what is the standard of living there?
Iceland, Switzerland, Even the Brits mostly do not have any resources yet they are among the best country to live in the world.The Brits and the Italian missionaries brought Christianity to Nigeria..How is their country now and what is the standard of living there?
If you are given American/British Visa VS Saudi Arabia( where you can never even be a Citizen no matter how long you stay there)/Iranian Visa which will you go for? You need to answer those questions sincerely.
Use your head and be the Judge!
Islam is just a religion of repression and enslavement. The Brits know this and that is the reason for the amalgamation that took place in Nigeria.And the eventual handing over of power to the Caliphate!!
Please note that this is no hate speech but hardcore #facts#!!
You can only counter me with any contrary opinion based facts.

I need to take a breather.

Watch out for the part two of this expose'
Re: Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Britain is actually getting what it gave us. They joined Christians and Muslims together without considerations for what d differences could cause us but now it seems their own country is also been taken over by same Muslims.
Re: Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ by MaziOmenuko: 3:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol...this one doesn't still know that 2015 election has been lost by GEJ despite all his campaign of callumny.

Still crying till.date.

Kpelle.
Re: Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ by udatso: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another sick dude. Just because they wear good clothes act like sane humans doesn't mean they arent insane
Re: Islam,the Calipahte,jihad,illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ by udatso: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
awakeupcall4all:
I have been a keen observer on this forum over the years and this is the message of God to the good people Nigeria both Christian and Muslim. Read the message with you heart open to discussion and not with your religious/tribal emotions or sentiments.
We either heed the warning or we are doomed forever.
Please note that i am writing this based on my knowledge, experience and evidences. If you have any contrary opinion, feel free to counter me. And not the usual usual stale lines like wailers, Igbos, pigs, afonja, Igbos or whatever.
And please no Mods should ban me because this are indisputable #facts#!.And no hate speech intended.
Do you even know the meaning of hate speech?
Perhaps this would help

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
How you can convincingly deny your obvious aim of this thread beats my imagination.

INTRODUCTION

In the beginning God created heaven and earth.One big lesson to take away from this is the fact that life itself is a two way thing.That is why we have birth and death, man and woman, the poor and rich, light and darkness, negative and positive.This goes on and on like that..Whatsoever or whosoever tries to go against this laid down principle is definitely against God! And that is why gays, lesbians and transgender are not only fighting against nature but they are basically fighting against God the almighty creator!!
And that is why those people that claim to be atheist, i always laugh at them now, because i was once like you and i know what i have been through over the years. There is no neutrality in life..You are either here or there;you cant be in between. You really have to be on one side of the divide.
So this goes out to the so called atheist out there, you either for God or your are for the Devil. It is that simple.
A typical example here is Prof. Wole Soyinka who claims to be an atheist. But question here now is; is he truly an atheist like he claim? The answer is a big NO!! And here is why.

Prof. Wole Soyinka with other 6 men altogether known as the great seven(7) created Pyrate confraternity also known as Sea Dog. And that is the start of the dreaded cultism in Nigeria that has claimed so many souls and caused a whole lots of destruction.. Obviously only one person can take the glory here and that is the devil.
But the main drift here is that, all this confraternity no matter the nomenclature, has a demon they worship which most of people joining might not even know because the name devil has been simply replaced with names that might not strike your curiosity and with all sorts of sweet story to get you attracted and sweet talk you in to joining. They are already doomed(except if they repent) and only looking for people to go down with. Please don't be deceived!!

From Odin to Grand pa to Korofo to Jakujaku to Egba to Ogor and what have you; all answereth to one master and that is the Devil. And the bargain is your soul! I may have to talk more on this later.
So it is clear for you all to see now most especially the so called atheist the hypocrisy of Prof. Wole Soyinka. He simply worship the Devil and he is one of those that conspired against Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the man God ordained to lay the prosperous foundation for Nigeria but was truncated by this agent of darkness.

None of them will Go unpunished because there nemesis is the man POTUS DONALD TRUMP.
You really need to listen to the rant by Kanye West when he broke down or obviously arrested by higher forces during a concert. You could hear him ranting, Radio f*ck u..Radio f*ck u..Mtv f*ck you...I am on my Trump shit tonight..it is a new world Barack, it is a new world Hilary..Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you..bla bla bla...Just take a listen and get a cue of what i am talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyLbD2lUCc

The same media propaganda they used to hound and harass Goodluck Jonathan out of office could not save them from their nemesis, DONALD TRUMP. Even with all the propaganda oozing from Clinton news network(CNN).They all failed...That is Karma for you! And It has God written all over it!! Else Nigeria would have been doomed for good.
wasting our time. Who gives a fuuuck about Kanye east or Donald Trash or Mr ebele.

So lets begin
let's begin really.

Islam As A Religion

Years past the Islamic religion was regarded as "esin imale" in Yoruba land which simply translate to religion of violence.
I do not speak Yoruba neither do I claim to understand what esin imale means. But I do know I have never heard of this transalation before. Though take a look at this
*LEGACY OF ISLAM IN YORUBALAND*
Islam came to Oyo Empire in 14th century during the reign of Mansa Musa in Mali and subsequently conversion to Islam by some Yorubas. It was popularly called “Esin Imale” – religion brought by the Malian people. However, some people erroneously translated “Esin Imale” as “hardened religion to practise”.

https://mobile.facebook.com/ITAN.ILE.YORUBA.TODAJU/posts/1179422955466750?_rdc=1&_rdr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch

However I leave that to the to the Yoruba speakers to deal with so your falsehood will be exposed.

Even though they later claimed that it was coined from the word "Malian" because they brought Islam there. But that is absolute fallacy and a mere face saving counter statement.Obviously there is no correlation between the two and there have been campaigns and sensitization to stop using the word "Imale" which i think has been successful to certain extent.
Only a dishonest person would say there isn't a correlation between the word "Mali" and "imale". Meanwhile. I challenge you to bring a history book to prove this your adulterated meaning of the word.

There is positive and negative side to religion as a whole. From my own view, knowledge, experience and evidences; Islam as a religion is on the negative side of the divide..And here are my reasons
You can read from here as to verses just to buttress my points

https://transformationwatch.//?s=Ex+boko+haram+confession
well it's a good thing Islam's acceptance isn't based on your approval so we don't care

1.Islam encourages violence and it is a tool in the hand of the devil to cause carnage and destruction.So as to pave way for the coming of Antichrist
How does it encourage violence? If you are going to give me those verses of propaganda, then your are a bigger ignorant that I had anticipated.

2.Islam places so much recognition on demons and their existence, just like in the magic books and the so called books of Moses.
so? Islam acknwoledges the existence of jinns. So how is that a problem?

3.The poorest, war ravaged and most devastated country in the world is Somalia, and it is basically because of Islam!
oh really?
Though, talking about poorest countries, you need to check your facts again if you are implying Somalia is the poorest country in the world. However I read somewhere that North Korea is in a tie with Somalia among the poorest, war ravaged country. So if North Korea isn't poor because of Islam, the your analogy is fulty at best. if majority of the the poorest country in the world arent so because of Islam, the Islam isn't the cause

4.A religion can't claim lands and force conversion to Islam through Jihad (which is all about killings and destruction) and at the same time claim to be a religion of peace!!
You know nothing about jihad. Read about jihad, maybe then we shall have a proper discussion about this. Stop feeding on lies being that are always regurgitated for your likes to feed on.

5.A religion that only confine a woman to the kitchen and the other room. Depriving them of almost all humanly right cant be said to be peaceful!
you are sick. You need help. I wont reply this. Wallow in your ignorance

6.Islam is a religion that has the highest numbers of gays and sodomite in the world.#fact#. If anything; this simply negates the principle of nature and definitely against God!
Do you even know the meaning of fact? I feel I shouldn't have even engaged you. Who conducted this your research that you profusely tag #fact#?

8.Most of the Big Alhajis, business men, even Military Generals from northern Nigeria,and Arabs are chronic gays and sodomite with legions of demons living in them.#fact#. Yet this are the people in the helms of affairs of Islam..Be the judge!.
I need names and evidence to back up your spurious claims.

9.The law of apostasy in Islam negates its peaceful disposition.
how do you mean? Please explain.

10.Islam as a religion is a tool used by the devil and the Muslim elites to enslave and radicalize in order to kill, cause carnage and destruction..A critical example is the Almajiris in the North
or perhaps you are a tool used by the devil to mislead the faithfuls. it depends on whose perspective is considered.

11.Sharia is a tool used by the same Muslim elites for the enslavement of their followers while they freely commit so many heinous atrocities. Example is the Senator from Yobe state who was caught fornicating with two ladies for that matter(party!!) and that sharia law never applied to him!! An Arabian prince came out gay and the same sharia law is not applicable to him! The hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!! Use your head and be the Judge!

what exactly is your problem? If you are saying sharia isn't well applied, I agree with you. Many Muslims do. But does that make sharia itself wrong? Definitely not. do you cut off your head just because you are feeling headache.?

12.From sk, to blues, to codeine, to gum, to solutions, to sniffing gutter & sewage, and consumption of alcohol Northern predominantly Muslim takes the lead, yet they use hisbah to destroy alcohols just to play on your sense. The hypocrisy stinks! Be the judge!
How can they take the lead in alcohol consumption when they destroy alcohols (according to you).
Like I said, there is problem of application Of shariah in most countries. But if shariah is properly followed, then the ills of the world would be curbed to some great extent.

13.Down dest;Islam is synonymous with ritual killings and breeding of thugs! That is why whenever they are caught they are, you are bound to hear Alhaji this or Alfa that. From Osun to Ogun to Oyo to Lagos it is all the same story. Wake up and start smelling the rat.Be the judge!
i challenge you to name one reputable Islamic scholar (please not Alhaji, Alfa or malam cos I want to believe you know the difference between these by now) that has been involved in any ritualistic mess or connected to any thuggish stuff?

14.All over the world from Syria to Libya to Somalia to Afghanistan to Pakistan to Yemen to Mali; From Boko haram to ISIS to Alqaeda to Alshabab to Alnusra front to Hezbollah..e tal. The killings and wanton destruction is staggering.Only one thing is common to them all Islam. Be the Judge!
Are there Islamic countries where none of these "wanton destruction" is common? If there are, you have no case against Islam.

15.In conclusion, lets do a comparison here..The Malians and Senegalese that brought Islam to Nigeria;how is their country now and what is the standard of living there?
Iceland, Switzerland, Even the Brits mostly do not have any resources yet they are among the best country to live in the world.The Brits and the Italian missionaries brought Christianity to Nigeria..How is their country now and what is the standard of living there?
If you are given American/British Visa VS Saudi Arabia( where you can never even be a Citizen no matter how long you stay there)/Iranian Visa which will you go for? You need to answer those questions sincerely.
Use your head and be the Judge!
Islam is just a religion of repression and enslavement. The Brits know this and that is the reason for the amalgamation that took place in Nigeria.And the eventual handing over of power to the Caliphate!!
Please note that this is no hate speech but hardcore #facts#!!
You can only counter me with any contrary opinion based facts.
Islam isn't the reason Nigeria is where it is. Only an unenlightened or a fool would think so.

I need to take a breather.

Watch out for the part two of this expose'
Don't bother. You have shown that you are not enlightened and shallow in thoughts . If your rebuttals lack proofs and challenges requested for, you will be ignored henceforth.

(1) (Reply)

Ambush Of Life / How To Tame High Sexual Desire / Namaz Timing In Lahore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.