Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (991 Views)

Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / Bumps At The Back Of My Head / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck by spyg1(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2017
I recently notice some pains at the back of my neck when my friend examined it he said is ingrown hair that is causing the bumps, Pls I need your advice please.
Re: Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck by bigtt76(f): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Do you barb using clippers or razor blades? To avoid ingrown hair, you need to shave in one direction to the growth of your hair.

spyg1:
I recently notice some pains at the back of my neck when my friend examined it he said is ingrown hair that is causing the bumps, Pls I need your advice please.
Re: Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck by babyt66: 11:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck by zekepio(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
op, visit a pharmacy and request for Kenalog cream. follow the mode of application on the tube. the price is around #750

there's also Kenalog injections for the same purpose but it's expensive. I think #3500
Re: Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck by buba(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Another tip. Stop cutting your hair to the skin. Hair becomes in-grown when you do bololo/gorimapa/skin cut/mala. Always leave some hair on your head

(1) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Shortest Average Heights. See At What Number Is Nigeria / How To Survive The Current Heat Wave In Nigeria. / How Previous Sexual Partners Affect Offspring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.