Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Bumps At The Back Of My Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bumps At The Back Of My Head (826 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumps At The Back Of My Head by elpochas: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pls my fellow brothers that has treated bumps at the back of the head before,pls what cream or treament did you use to treat.pls kindly help a brother with your contributions.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by chatinent: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Following..
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by elpochas: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Still waiting for Your contributions.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Mariangeles(f): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
elpochas:
Still waiting for Your contributions.
Get Neu clear gel , it really works.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by elpochas: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Get Neu clear gel , it really works.
pls are u sure?which colour.And how much is the prize
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Mariangeles(f): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
elpochas:
pls are u sure?which colour.And how much is the prize
I'm sure.
The one with the pink pack.
As for the price, it varies.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by ePrive(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2021
..... also, stop "shaping/carving" the back of your head. Just tell the barber to brush/blend there.

I used to have this issue.
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by ewaski(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2021
Just get cacatin.. It's 50-100 naira.. One week, it's gone..
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by jake688: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2022
Excuse me but did the Neu clear gel remove the bumps in back of your head ? I’m having the same issues cry
Re: Bumps At The Back Of My Head by elpochas: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
jake688:
Excuse me but did the Neu clear gel remove the bumps in back of your head ? I’m having the same issues cry
dat tin jst cleared by itself.i gt my own clipper and startd barbing kudo to avoid carving d back of the Month.

(1) (Reply)

Phytoscience; Your Total Health Care Product / See Full List Of States With Coronavirus In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.