Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,866 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu (665 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by olajay86(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/i-will-succeed-buhari-orji-uzor-kalu.html

A former governor of Abia State and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that Igbos don’t need anything else but Nigeria’s presidency.

Kalu said this yesterday in Umuahia during the annual harvest of St. Peter’s Presbyterian Church.

He declared that he would be found in Aso Rock come 2023 when, according to him, President Muhammadu Buhari will handover to an Igboman.

He said the future of the Igbo in Nigeria politics is brighter now in APC than ever before, insisting that producing an Igbo president is a task every true Igbo indigene must key into, just as he noted that APC is the best platform to achieve the dream.

“The future of Ndigbo is brightest today in APC. Once Buhari finishes his second tenure, I am assuring you that either I or any other Igbo man stands a better chance of becoming the President of Nigeria. The right thing to do is to work for the presidency.

“We don’t need any other thing than the office of the President. If you see what I have done in our villages as governor, you will know what will happen if somebody like me becomes the president; you know that the entire Nigeria will be developed.

“The future is very bright and Ndi Igbo will enjoy being in APC. That is why we are working very hard to win the Anambra State election and we will win the state.

“It is possible to have Orji Kalu in Aso Rock, if I’m alive and in good health. I’m very capable to be president because I understand Nigeria’s macro and micro economics,” he said.

cc:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by Airforce1(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2017
I wish you what you wish yourself
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by blackfase(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
No wonder hes been licking gambaris ass all along.... some AMBITION!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by Luckylife(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2017
No wonder you are licking his poo and vomit just to have his endowment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by ladensmith(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2017
s
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by Celcius: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Yes...and its on first-to-reach the grave.
...since you can't just shut up.
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by bugidon(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2017
Igbos will not vote for you sef, stupid man

2 Likes

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by hatchy(f): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2017
Really?
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2017
IPOB have been licking the ass of their masters up north since 18BC gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by NeeKlaus: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Kalu Orji? Of all Igbos? No wonder he has been running his mouth upandan and sucking up Buhari's stool.

If this guy can be President, then Okorocha will definitely be Vice President. These two will just connive and sell us to Ethiopia.
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by Oledia(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Kalu said this yesterday in Umuahia during the annual harvest of St. Peter’s Presbyterian Church.

Somebody that was invited on religious ceremony, decided to use the religious atmosphere to unveil his unrealistic dreams.

1 Like

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by morbeta(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Do you see his head...there is no brain..hehehehhee

1 Like

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by eagleeye2: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
From Jail
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by eagleeye2: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Kalu Orji? Of all Igbos? No wonder he has been running his mouth upandan and sucking up Buhari's stool.

If this guy can be President, then Okorocha will definitely be Vice President. These two will just connive and sell us to Ethiopia.
Ethiopia na country. He will simply ask Dangote to make a bid and fiam! Nigeria is sold.

1 Like

Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by NeeKlaus: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

Ethiopia na country. He will simply ask Dangote to make a bid and fiam! Nigeria is sold.
Just like that o..just like that. All these Politicians should fear God. grin
Re: I Will Succeed Buhari – Orji-uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol coming from a man whose second name is irrelevancy.

(1) (Reply)

FG Signs Financial Agreement For Lagos-abidjan Highway . / Kogi State: Let’s Get The Facts Straight / Your Job Isn’t To Complain About Pdp–buhari’s Ally, Lawal Blasts Customs CG, Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.