Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (55890 Views)

How My Wife Betrayed Me / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by wendybaby(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2017
ozidy1:

Get lost, u think u can come here and talk rubbish about me shai, stupid man that goes around sleeping with anything on skirt. Why did u not tell na iraland people that apart from ur previous child had, u had another after our marriage but all u do is to eat the child in my womb. Bring it on, I'm ready for u. U will meet me at home

What shocked shocked shocked

Woman! What are you saying?? shocked shocked shocked

And you are still there

Are you sure?? If you are, then both of you need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by mekybabe1: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2017
It's obvious that you were boiling with anger when you sent this post. Pls calm down and have a heart to heart talk with her. There is no problem that doesn't have a solution.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2017
ozidy1:

Get lost, u think u can come here and talk rubbish about me shai, stupid man that goes around sleeping with anything on skirt. Why did u not tell na iraland people that apart from ur previous child had, u had another after our marriage but all u do is to eat the child in my womb. Bring it on, I'm ready for u. U will meet me at home

Lol! Is this really ur wife @akpunda86?
So u even sleep around.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by introvertious: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2017
Like seriously Are u the wife?
If yes, then i need pop corn for this thread..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Torex1523(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
@Op,stop complaining. if u want divorce dere's noting wrong in it bt i must say it to ur face dat U RE A COWARD. Firstly, u av a child out of wedlock nd u decide 2 hide it nd call it a secret, what a stupid secret? if u v made it knew 2 every1 in d first place it sure d issue wil nt cause any comotion now b'cos i can c it's d reason u see ur darling wife as irritable nd housemate.no big deal 4 comin 2 social media. nd 4 dose pple dat said u nid a consellor, dey ar right.there ar consellors here on social med too. op u nid 2 learn hw 2 b a husband different 4rm b a man. "ability 2 cope and endure" is bin a husband and dat made u a complete real man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by sebake(f): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Mekusstriker(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Then why are you telling us?
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Pataricatering(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2017
Your wife miscarried nine times and you told her you were tired of hearing about it Are you human ? Even if it was a stranger on the street who told you that it would still be inhuman to tell her off like you told your wife off !
If her support system is her sister what’s so bad about telling her sister you had a child out of wedlock ? It’s different if she told an outsider! Did you not tell her mother yourself ? Why do you even think anyone should hide the fact that they had a child out of wedlock ? You sound like as completely self - centered person who cares and thinks about no one but himself ! I actually feel sorry for your wife .

akpunda86:
at kreativegenuis im wearing the shoe knows where it pains me,My marrriage to her was a mistake,the Trust has been broken.whenever she says she wants to go,i pray she meant it only to be back and she there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by kullozone(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2017
I've just read the first page, but From what I've read so far, I think this man's nagging would be far above that of his wife.
Honestly, I don't know why he's threatening us with leaving his wife. Who hold you We never even hear your wife own side oh!

Your first daughter suppose reject you sef. You're ashamed of her or what? You no even know wetin dey worry you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by introvertious: 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Read 10 comments above you. I think thats the wife responding. OZIDY1
kullozone:
I've just read the first page, but From what I've read so far, I think this man's nagging would be far above that of his wife.
Honestly, I don't know why he's threatening us with leaving his wife. Who hold you We never even hear your wife own side oh!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by xendra: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
vcente:
guy, be a man. stop acting like a kid, that rants online
this op is a child, who married him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by oglalasioux(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
KreativGenius:

It has happened, it had happened. You can't undo the marriage, both of you go see a counselor. This post is too heavy for the forum please. Please take it off, please

We don't know this guy like you know him so stop asking him to take down a post we all can learn from. His problems are not too heavy for the forum. We've seen worse.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Luv2byoung4eva: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
akpunda86:
Just answer me is it right. For a wife to divulge hubby secrets to an elderly sista.

I'm a consultant. To her uncle firm and she dry threaten me by placing prank calls. To her uncle.

We were advised to remove a dead foetus but my wife carried it for weeks and went with the sista to oyedepo.prayed for her still na me carry her go hospital. For evacuation. My words don't. Stand na her family. But now her eye open,i want her to go she no gree.im tired of threats.

you are the worst mistake in that your wife's life, the cost of her miscarriage and the worst enemy of that marriage.

I don't know you but my spirit tells me this and also to inform you to go and apologise to your wife.

don't you have sense? don't you know that your so called secret is the misery behind her miscarriages. she has kept this secret for you for good 5 years which she is not supposed to hide as a woman and mother who has entered labor room before and it's hunting her through miscarriage because the secret connects to child.

don't you know that your wife might have gone to her pastor to pray for her against the spirit of miscarriage and any spiritual pastor must know that, something is behind it if actually she is medically sound and that might prompt the pastor to start asking her some certain questions like, have you aborted before? do you or your hubby have any secret related to child? etc. if she is guilty in any of them, they pastor will tell her to unveil the secret and should do that in your present. since she can't call family meeting or the stress in traveling, the best thing is to start calling them one after another in your present so as to relief you and herself from any curse following you guys.

instead of you to be happy that your wife has relief you from bondage, you are here ranting like an ingrate you are.

she wasn't like this before marriage, don't you know you have turned that good woman to a nag. right deep inside her, she knows it's this secret that is tormenting her and indirectly, you are the one eating you guys children through your so called secret.

please better go and make peace with your site and also unite with your daughter and contribute positively into her life.

some people are the cause if their problems but pride wouldn't let them admit to that. the greatest enemy of man is man himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Funkybabee(f): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
akpunda86:
There is a small firm im attached to that i got thru her uncle and any small squabble,she be calling the man,threatening she gonna sack me,at this point i told her to call the man,whether she called or not she is stupid,a woman of 32 years ,doing like a kid,a small thing she will be shouting with her voice,looking at her now and always irritates me as imsee my marriage to her as a mistake.

Marriage is a cross,but her own cross is too heavy for me to carry,a nagging woman irritates me.

Every day she wants to go,go so that ill be free,

ill send her this link so that she will follow and see comments.

You better keep your mouth shut about shouting you are fed up,u think 9 miscarriage is easy....if she say this to you,it's going to happen sha ni ciz na u caused this from ground when you know you wnt to take ur first baby mama back,why did u married her

You better go and sit her down, beg her and explain what you don't like about her in other to keep the marriage

Some stupid full here oooo

U are tired,try that first one and see if it will work

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by kullozone(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
introvertious:
Read 10 comments above you. I think thats the wife responding. OZIDY1

Lmao! I don't believe the story anymore cheesy
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by isalegan2: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yigiyaga:
Bros u dont owe nobody any explanation. Do what u have to do and face ur new life without her. I am in d same position too,and as i tell u dis my bag is in my car heading to her hometown to get dowry i paid back. Do what u have to do to avoid becoming a murderer or ending up dead. Gudluk bro
shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by nuelyoyo(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I have a similar story my love betrayed my trolling on her cry cry
Pls share ur story, let us learn from it.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am banned from speaking about her she is a stubborn bully
nuelyoyo:
Pls share ur story, let us learn from it.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by isalegan2: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
allegiant1:
OP I think you shld read this
Pls let your son/daughter know his/her genotype before he/she says yes to that handsome guy or to that beautiful lady whom he/she wishes to spend the rest of his/her life with...
Genotype & It's Appropriate Suitor:
AA + AA = Excellent
AA + AS = Good
AA + SS = Fair
AS + AS = Bad
AS + SS = Very Bad
SS + SS = Extremely Bad (In fact, don't try it)
#SickleCellAwareness

�BLOOD GROUP COMPATIBILITY �

What’s Your Type and how common is it?

O+ 1 in 3 37.4%
(Most common)

A+ 1 in 3 35.7%

B+ 1 in 12 8.5%

AB+ 1 in 29 3.4%

O- 1 in 15 6.6%

A- 1 in 16 6.3%

B- 1 in 67 1.5%

AB- 1 in 167 .6%
(Rarest)

Compatible Blood Types

O- can receive O-

O+ can receive O+, O-

A- can receive A-, O-

A+ can receive A+, A-, O+, O-

B- can receive B-, O-

B+ can receive B+, B-, O+, O-

AB- can receive AB-, B-, A-, O-

AB+ can receive AB+, AB-, B+, B-, A+, A-, O+, O-

QFFR.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by isalegan2: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
ozidy1:

This is the wife?

Good for you, ma'am. Don't take his crap! I don't recommend divorce though. What God has put together, let no man put asunder.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
ozidy1:

Hope you don break him head grin that dickhead need scar for him head grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
ozidy1:

Madam, it is well. I pray God heals your marriage.

Your husband is an idiot, though.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm...what a shocking flip of the coin. It is well. May God bless us with good people.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by wifeoflife: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
ozidy1, If you are truly the OP's wife, calm down. You dont need to fight. God has vindicated you!

You need to be at peace with yourself so your hormones can be balanced and you can carry your next baby to term. Relax, God has taken control. Your next pregnancy will become a baby! A baby that will take care of you in your old age. But you need to relax aunty. You dont need fighting now.

I went through only one miscarriage and I almost lost my mind. You are a strong woman o. Nine miscarriages! God will compensate you dear sis!

Oga OP. Hope you have learnt your lesson. Many people have spoken, there is no need to flog a dead horse. You need to grow up sir! Better look for a mature man that you can learn from and let him mentor you.

When the devil wants to destroy a man, he first suspends his ability to reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Beey(f): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2017
smulti:

I love these question

but then, I think he is too immature for marriage even though he didn't mention his age .

marriage is best handled by matured adults especially the men
The marriage does need some work.
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by sambisa5: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
just dump her sorry ass lipsrsealed

she says every inch of ur secret with ur inlaw and u call that one wifelipsrsealed

just go Bring back your first love with her daughter and kick that one out of ur life kiss

see advice

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Xyzee: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2017
ozidy1:

The thread just got interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Beey:
The marriage does need some work.

I got my 2 months salary paid today. If u are ready and willing to worship me, i will splash my cash on u. I still want u to be under my command. I have $630 right now to spoil u with
Re: My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! by Beey(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
breadandbutter:

I got my 2 months salary paid today. If u are ready and willing to worship me, i will splash my cash on u. I still want u to be under my command. I have $630 right now to spoil u with
I live in the US & if that's what you make in 2 months, my friend it's peanuts.I could give you a cash loan you know.So dollars do not excite me because that's what they pay me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.