Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him (37923 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nbote(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Hope she's not reluctantly marrying him also.. No b tomorrow now she'll claim she's not happy in d marriage and was forced
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
that goes to show that how confused some ladies can be... they don't know what they want. there s just a little difference to robots
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by muller101(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2017
doctorkush:
ow! you the first f I will be following tho... will love to meet u someday. but till then

take care of those twos
grin the moment common sense from ur body is trying to relocate grin
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by OhiOfIhima: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmm... congratulations O
I pm u dear, pls respond. Tanx
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Kendroid: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2017
Am sorry....

No FvCK given cool
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Lawrry(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian lady who became a viral sensation after she reluctantly said ‘Yes’ to her boyfriend’s proposal, has finally tied the knots with him. The photos which were shared by Adaora has however sparked controversy, as many argued that she was bullied into saying ‘Yes’ and might affect her marriage, while others are defending her saying that the reluctance came because she was shocked.

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-reluctantly-said-yes-boyfriends-proposal-finally-weds/

She looks like she reluctantly married as well
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Third pic you can see the sadness in her face. Some guys nor just get sense sha
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by manikspears: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
But why dem forced the girl say yes, when she still wan slay. If she start to cheat now,na village ppl go chop the blame angry

i totally agree with you,she no look happy in most of those pictures
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by bigfather(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
But why dem forced the girl say yes, when she still wan slay. If she start to cheat now,na village ppl go chop the blame angry

I just tire. D babe nor dey ready at all!
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by agarawu23(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2017
So she publicly disgraced the guy and reluctantly says yes?

Good for u guys with the mumu kneeling public proposal
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by 9jaBloke: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2017
She still looks reluctant in the pics.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
I pm u dear, pls respond. Tanx

Oh I don't really reply pm's but, I think you're a nice guy
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
grin the moment common sense from ur body is trying to relocate grin

Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by muller101(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=doctorkush post=62121683][/quote]

Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Randy91:

chaiiiii see blenze and Nipple cheesy cheesy

cc:lefulefu
yea i can see it..its nicely made.so u are a blenze man toocheesy.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by OhiOfIhima: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Oh! really, I wish u can do me d favor. It will be nice to knw u more.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2017
OhiOfIhima:
Oh! really, I wish u can do me d favor. It will be nice to knw u more.

Already replied
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by onatisi(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2017
these men are only putting women in a difficult position by all these open proposal thing. it isnt fair at all on some of these ladies
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by onatisi(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2017
9jaBloke:
She still looks reluctant in the pics.
look at how the girl in this video too was embarrassed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk1Iiu3BxHU
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by OhiOfIhima: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Already replied
But I have not seen it.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by OhiOfIhima: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Already replied
Got it Thanks.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
doctorkush:
is that your cleavage staring at me inside that cloth??
Ode
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Scam
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Crixina(f): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
SirMichael1:
Oh! I remembered watching the video and all I could hear from the background was....

'Say yes!"

"Don't be shy, say yes!"

Some folks were screaming at the top of their voices while the man was begging like his pride depended on it. I mean, who would wanna get a no response in public from the lady you dated and all seemed to be going well.

HML though smiley
I guess that isn't the boo she was expecting the proposal from.
Exactly why I don't fancy this public embarrassment called proposal, but funny the way people think it is romantic.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by moonnstar(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
Pictures taken with Nokia Asha 210
taaaaa,my honourable asha 210 camera clear pass their own oo.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
bjolat:
my father na Ode
omo jati jati

Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by SirMichael1: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Crixina:
I guess that isn't the boo she was expecting the proposal from.
Exactly why I don't fancy this public embarrassment called proposal, but funny the way people think it is romantic.

Lol. So you admit to ladies double dating?? Yeah, maybe that's the guy who provides her with the recharge card, allowance for sanitary pads, makeup kits and all that.

Well that's a first. You must be an introvert
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by olumidazz: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Seriously I always knew she loves the guy. I could tell from the way she looked at him. My mind told me her reluctance may not be unconnected with the current harsh economic situation of the country.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Crixina(f): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. So you admit to ladies double dating?? Yeah, maybe that's the guy who provides her with the recharge card, allowance for sanitary pads, makeup kits and all that.

Well that's a first. You must be an introvert
Ladies double dating is no mokre strange than men double dating...both sexes , yeah, and for the lady maybe it's just a case of a bird at hand..
About the proposal, I don't understand what the fuss is about, but then again that's just my opinion.
Re: Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
doctorkush:
omo jati jati
You don show yourself abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.