Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion (667 Views)

#OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore? / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello fam, please I wanna ask this question.
Is it wrong for husband and wife to eat from different plates?
I love my wife to d moon and I recently told her I don't get full each time we eat foods like rice, spaghetti, Indomie, beans n plantain together that she should be putting mine large in a different plate but we can always eat d regular eba, amala and soup together cos I'm trying to add more weight and suddenly she took offense. Says I'm trying to break the bond between us. She's just unhappy with it but d situation here is I work for long hours and I'm not used to eating outside I only have snack in-between.
Please I'm I wrong in this?
Married couples opinion ONLY needed?
Re: Opinion by Rubbiish(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha
Your wife is very funny
You are not wrong my brother
When kids start coming in, will u all still be eating in one plate?
I don't even eat on dning table with my wife, let alone one plate.
Re: Opinion by ifyalways(f): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Hello fam, please I wanna ask this question.
Is it wrong for husband and wife to eat from different plates?
I love my wife to d moon and I recently told her I don't get full each time we eat foods like rice, spaghetti, Indomie, beans n plantain together that she should be putting mine large in a different plate but we can always eat d regular eba, amala and soup together cos I'm trying to add more weight and suddenly she took offense. Says I'm trying to break the bond between us. She's just unhappy with it but d situation here is I work for long hours and I'm not used to eating outside I only have snack in-between.
Please I'm I wrong in this?
Married couples opinion ONLY needed?
Is it wrong? No, it is not.

Just endure, it's a phase that will fade soon.Do give am Belle. tongue By the time she craves for burnt rice, soured soup, tea and chinchin plus other weird pregnancy cravings at odd hours, she won't even remember eating at the dinning nor with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oga, you're right and your wife is right too.

She's of the school of thought that a couple that eats together bonds very well while to you; it doesn't matter whether you eat together or not, your feelings towards her doesn't change. Why don't you give her money to buy a big plate that'd contain the amount of food that'd satisfy the both of you?.

1 Like

Re: Opinion by Artistree: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2017
Rubbiish:
Hahahahahahahaha
Your wife is very funny
You are not wrong my brother
When kids start coming in, will u all still be eating in one plate?
I don't even eat on dning table with my wife, let alone one plate.
I grew up eating in a very large tray with all members of my family and we also use one cup for water so it's not abnormal.
Till date when I go visiting my folks, we eat from the same plate except there's a member of the family not at home as at the time of the meal.
I find it absurd when a man eats separately from his wife, it is boring, given my own background.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should You Love Your Spouse More Than Your Kids? / Family Trouble For Emmanuel Adebayor Ex-arsenal Man / 61 Years Later, Man Finally Finds Out Why Mum Abandoned Him In A Cinema Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.