Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu (620 Views)

2023: Orji Uzor Kalu May Have Settle For VP With A Northern President / 2023 : Orji Uzor Kalu /EL Rufai For Presidency - Photo / 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by PenPrince07: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Former Abia state Governor Orji Uzor Kalu has tipped himself to become the first Nigerian President of Igbo extraction in 2023.

According to the All Progressives Congress (APC) stalwart, the Igbo stand a better chance of claiming the Presidency in 2023 if they join the party.

Orji Kalu, who spoke at the annual harvest of St. Peter’s Presbyterian Church in Umuahia on Sunday, noted that the future of the Igbo in the Nigerian political terrain is bright.

“The future of Ndigbo is brightest today in APC. Once Buhari finishes his second tenure, I am assuring you that either I or any other Igbo man stands a better chance of becoming the President of Nigeria. The right thing to do is to work for the presidency,” the former governor said.

“We don’t need any other thing than the office of the President. If you see what I have done in our villages as governor, you will know what will happen if somebody like me becomes the president; you know that the entire Nigeria will be developed. The future is very bright and Ndi Igbo will enjoy being in APC.

“That is why we are working very hard to win the Anambra State election and we will win the state. It is possible to have Orji Kalu in Aso Rock, if I’m alive and in good health. I’m very capable to be president because I understand Nigeria’s macro and micro economics.”
https://www.concisenews.global/news/will-first-igbo-president-buhari-2023-kalu/
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by madridguy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by Donald50: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mad man...
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by Topccy007: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ok. Till then
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by oodualover: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Let me be candid with you. You won't win.
You fucckking kleptomaniac
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by ebukahandsome(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Only if APC will continue Its existence. ..
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by FarahAideed: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
What a foolishman
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by PFRB: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
If, If ,If, If, . There is nothing wrong in saying if, if. He spoke well. No body knows tomorrow.
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by Tycike: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
God forbid bad thing.
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by juman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Donald50:
Mad man...

grin grin grin

He should go and contest for local government chairman. That what fit him.
Re: I Hope To Become First Igbo Nigerian President In 2023 — Orji Kalu by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
When you couldn't win your senatorial election. keep deceiving yourself. Nigerians know that you are a failed politicians who is just patronizing every government in power to safeguard your loots

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crises Grow In States / Anambra Governorship Election: Igbo's In Lagos Express Their Views (ladipo Trade / Does Anyone Recall How Much Bounty Buratai Put On Kanu's Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.