Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. (1122 Views)

What Is Sweeter Than This? / Sunday Food, Prepared By Me. / +18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
My boss and I those days will be roaming around the city looking for a local restaurant just for the taste of that firewood cooked food grin
the thing use to bore me because we use to go as far as entering into some rural areas,but after I also come to like firedwood prepared food grin,especially the jollof rice grin
the smoke coming out from the firewood add some aroma and spices in the food that you can never get in the market grin

who also can attest to this?
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don t understand why but its very true even party rice can confirm it
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by biacan(f): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
True talk
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by falcon01: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
that's why i dont like it the smokey taste but simetimes it tastes good
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
mrdickhead:
My boss and I those days will be roaming around the city looking for a local restaurant just for the taste of that firewood cooked food grin
the thing use to bore me because we use to go as far as entering into some rural area,but after I also come to like firedwood prepared food grin,especially the jollof rice grin
the smoke coming out from the firewood add some aroma and spices in the food that you can never get in the market grin

who also can attest to this?

grin

Its very true..

Meeehn..now i miss my village embarassed Everyone cook their food using firewood ooo...Old style but its worth it..
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
chai poor people dey here oo
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
chai poor people dey here oo
you think it's about poor people grin
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Its very true..

Meeehn..now i miss my village embarassed Everyone cook their food using firewood ooo...Old style but its worth it..
lol where is your village? cheesy
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol where is your village? cheesy

grin

Down here but quite far from where u live.. grin
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Down here but quite far from where u live.. grin
it's good to taste that food cooked by firewood shaa grin
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Mrjo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chai! With the comments so far, i nw understand why they say " u can take monkey away 4rm the bush bt u cannot take bush away 4rm monkey"
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mrjo:
Chai! With the comments so far, i nw understand why they say " u can take monkey away 4rm the bush bt u cannot take bush away 4rm monkey"
tongue tongue,nothing sweet pass firewood cooked food grin
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Mrjo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
mrdickhead:
tongue tongue,nothing sweet pass firewood cooked food grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yes na.
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=Mrjo post=62129995][/quote] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Firewood food is so delicious

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by mrdickhead: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Firewood food is so delicious
you are very right grin
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Alezy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
is there any reason to back this up? Cos the firewood don't add any taste to the meal it self
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by khiaa(f): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Alezy:
is there any reason to back this up? Cos the firewood don't add any taste to the meal it self

It certainly does my dear, the smoke is what makes the barbeque /food soooo good.
You got mail.
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Alezy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
khiaa:

It certainly does my dear, the smoke is what makes the barbeque /food soooo good.
You got mail.
wow, even you?? You know this?? I use to think its kind of an African thinking or culture. Well, the smoke....am just trying to think really, how possible.

Replied dear
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by nelsonebby(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
madam. na maggi full party rice
nothing special
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by khiaa(f): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Alezy:
wow, even you?? You know this?? I use to think its kind of an African thinking or culture. Well, the smoke....am just trying to think really, how possible.

Replied dear

The flavor in the wood adds to the flavor in the food, that is what makes the barbeque meat and other dishes taste so delicious.

My/your ancestors brought the culture to the Americas, remember the African slaves were the cooks of their masters, they passed the talent of cooking on to their descendants which are African Americans.

African Americans have a soup called Gumbo which is a dish the African slaves created trying to duplicate Egusi, by using the ingredients that they had in the new world like, crab, chicken, shrimp, sausage, okra and more, it's heaven.

We also have a dish called jambalaya, which was created by an African slave named Jambalaya. When he lived in Nigeria he had planned on opening a place and selling only Joloff rice but before he could do it he was captured and sold into slavery to
America.

He said if he were ever free he would continue the dream that he had in Nigeria and that is what he did.
He made the Joloff rice and added shrimp, chicken and sausage, ummm so good and he named it after himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Alezy(m): 7:16am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:

The flavor in the wood adds the flavor to the food, that is what makes the barbeque meat and other dishes taste so delicious.

My/your ancestors brought the culture to the Americas, remember the African slaves were the cooks of their masters, they passed the talent of cooking on to their descendants which are African Americans.

African Americans have a soup called Gumbo which is a dish the African slaves created trying to duplicate Egusi, by using the ingredients that they had in the new world like, crab, chicken, shrimp, sausage, okra and more, it's heaven.

We also have a dish called jambalaya, which was created by an African slave named Jambalaya. When he lived in Nigeria he had planned on opening a place and selling only Joloff rice but before he could do it he was captured and sold into slavery to
America.

He said if he were ever free he would continue the dream that he had in Nigeria and that is what he did.
He made the Joloff rice and added shrimp, chicken and sausage, ummm so good and he named it after himself.
wow, Africans have really transformed the lives of the Americans, the worse part is they would never agree to this. Am even surprised u know what's called Egusi...wow

U didn't reply my mail.
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Victornezzar: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Like madt....Heard d firewood add 1 kind of sweet taste 2 d food

Ladies wey sabi cook.....How true is this
Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by khiaa(f): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Alezy:
wow, Africans have really transformed the lives of the Americans, the worse part is they would never agree to this. Am even surprised u know what's called Egusi...wow

U didn't reply my mail.

Africans built America, without them America would be a shyt hole. Do you know that doing the Civil War the white soldiers were dropping dead from diseases but the Africans weren't.

The Africans had to show them how to protect themselves. The Africans would purposely catch the disease to control it in their bodies (Brilliant) and American doctors are using this procedure on children diseases today.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Food Prepared With Firewood Is Sweeter. by Alezy(m): 10:26am On Nov 24, 2017
khiaa:

Africans built America, without them America would be a shyt hole. Do you know that doing the Civil War the white soldiers were dropping dead from diseases but the Africans weren't. The Africans had to show them how to protect themselves. The Africans would purposely catch the disease to control it in their bodies (Brilliant) and American doctors are using this procedure on children diseases today.
wow, an eye opener I must say. Good to read this

(1) (Reply)

"My Lip Can Suck Good D*ck" Bobrisky Says As He Shares Photo Of His Plump Lips / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Ghana Ranks 1st, Nigeria 5th In World Manhood Ranking -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.