Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand (4029 Views)

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October / Calabar Girl Giving Yahoo Guy Best Doggy Style Ever / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by damjane(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Having a guy best friend can
be fun and very interesting.
Like every relationship it
has good days and bad days, but
one thing that is certain is that your
guy best friend will always have
your back.

1: They are good listeners
Even though they don't understand
the reason for your rant, why you
hate your body, or you crying over a
guy who just dumped you, they still
take out time to listen to you rant.

2: Your secretes are safe
Every girl will agree with me that
we females are not good at keeping
secretes, especially the secretes of
our fellow sisters. Even though as
humans we all have the tendency to
spread secretes and gossip like fire
can spread in a forest, you've got
agree with me that guys are way
better at keeping secretes, especially
that of their female best friends.

3: Everyone thinks you are dating
or like each other

This might be true for some people,
but sometimes a guy and a girl just
wants to be friends. When you are
out together in public people would
just assume you are dating, or just
too shy to admit your feelings. This
can be frustrating, especially if you
are looking to meet someone new.

4: you get jealous
Even though you don't want to date
him you also don't want him dating
anyone, at least not now. Selfish
right?, I know but you just can't
help it. You are use to it being just
the two of you, once he starts dating
someone else is coming into the
picture, you start to feel jealous.

5: You have probably checked him
out once

It is possible for a girl and a guy to
be just friends, but that doesn't
mean that our emotions don't get
involved. Even though we females
might never admit this, but at some
point you have thought about the
possibilities of you guys dating.
https://bluelizzblog..co.ke/2017/11/4-things-that-only-girls-with-guy-best.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
na when konji go hook am to ravage ya toto. guy best friend indeed
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by richeeyo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
I used to screw mine

3 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
U are so correct op..Male friends are the best.. I don't have any female friend..Their wahala is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Lalas247(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Till he Shags you grin

Yeyerolling .... let me tell you no matter how much of a best friend he is .... one of you will catch feelings .

7 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
U are so correct op..Male friends are the best.. I don't have any female friend..Their wahala is too much
I swear down. Girls have issh. sad
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not here in Naija
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
jamarifox:
na when konji go hook am to ravage ya toto.
guy best friend indeed

Ahhahhhahahahahha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I swear down. Girls have issh. sad

Serious issues,girls that would pretend to like you and would end up stabbing you in the back. I'm too young for Hbp abeg. My male bestie is everything to me
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by AyamConfidence(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Till he Shags you grin

Yeyerolling .... let me tell you no matter how much of a best friend he is .... one of you will catch feelings .
as the saying goes "person wey use girl do best friend and person wey get chicken as pet na the same...... E go chop am one day"

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by izaray(f): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Seconded!! Sharing my secret with my fellow girlfriend is a no, no to me....Because, the lady you keep as a best friend, has another best friend she share idea with too...Then we still have some good ones though...But i just hate been a victim of somethings undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Till he Shags you grin

grin Mard gurl
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
jamarifox:
na when konji go hook am to ravage ya toto.
guy best friend indeed

Isn't that part of the benefits of having the other sex as a friend. shaging each other .

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Serious issues,girls that would pretend to like you and would end up stabbing you in the back. I'm too young for Hbp abeg. My male bestie is everything to me
I swear...happened to me once, not happening again! angry angry
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by conductor123(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
richeeyo:
I used to screw mine
See your life

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I swear...happened to me once, not happening again! angry angry

Yeah me too
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
izaray:
Seconded!! Sharing my secret with my fellow girlfriend is a no, no to me....Because, the lady you keep as a best friend, has another best friend she idea with too...Then we still have some good ones though...But i just hate been a victim of somethings undecided

You understand jare
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by coolestofall(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yeah, we male best friends always hang in there under d sun or in d rain waiting 4 a perfect time 2 strike. Its really nothing special.
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by izaray(f): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

You understand jare
Lol..Gone are those days when a problem shared with you best friends is half solved..Na shine your eyes we dey now grin grin
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Blackhawk01: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Till he Shags you grin

I caught the feelings, big time. sad sad grin
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
chai girl don betrayed these boyfriend ladies

good 4 dem tongue

marinnee and mhizesther grin
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Till he Shags you grin

y quoting me grin
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
No point keeping chicken aa pet. U go still chop am
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Dasherz(f): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
cry RIP Ben ....... Best friend like no other
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Eminentsaint(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
But you're a female.
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Eminentsaint(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Till he Shags you grin

Not all guys will do that. I was in a situation like that but I never touched her inappropriately, at least a hug isn't inappropriate
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Lalas247(f): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
yeyerolling:
y quoting me grin
I like your name.......
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by MrWondah(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
I been get then before o but they are just annoying. Their bf go offend dem them go come cry for my room. I go pet dem hug them cook food after the guy go call them go smile like mumu. Your time food and energy go waste chai. I suffered.

Anyway now i get o only one bestie. She dey bring banies come give me. If her bf mess up she come my place, we bang I console her. That's what I can a bestie

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Till he Shags you grin

Preach on sis, preach on. grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by greencard: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
MrWondah:
I been get then before o but they are just annoying. Their bf go offend dem them go come cry for my room. I go pet dem hug them cook food after the guy go call them go smile like mumu. Your time food and energy go waste chai. I suffered.

Anyway now i get o only one bestie. She dey bring banies come give me. If her bf mess up she come my place, we bang I console her. That's what I can a bestie
are u not the guy that his gf is my bestie?...so this is how u treat other peoples gf who are ur suppose bestie ?

Don't worry my bestie, ur gf is coming to ma hood soon ...

U know what to expect . grin
Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by Tommfrench(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
girl best friend....what nonsense !

Any guys who indulges in such should be ashamed of himself

1 Like

Re: 4 Things That Only Girls With Guy Best Friends Would Understand by MrWondah(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
greencard:
are u not the guy that his gf is my bestie?...so this is how u treat other peoples gf who are ur suppose bestie ?

Don't worry my bestie, ur gf is coming to ma hood soon ...

U know what to expect . grin
Hahahaha you funny share but I no get gf. I be playboy certified one in that matter o. If man ashowo dey I be number one.

My own na you come I collect you go. Na wet in make babes wey know me like me die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Scorned Wife Did To A Lady Over Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Can Someone Help Explain The Use Of This Drugs? / Apart From Xnxx Which Other Sites Can I Learn Sex Education ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.