Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Your Penis Means Nothing To Me, I Was Once Married” – Nigerian Lesbian Slams Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Penis Means Nothing To Me, I Was Once Married” – Nigerian Lesbian Slams Men (508 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Penis Means Nothing To Me, I Was Once Married” – Nigerian Lesbian Slams Men by Nicklybrown77: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
According to Pamela Adie, who said she was once married took to her facebook timeline to warn men flooding in her inbox to stay clear that “Your penis means nothing to me, I was once married”

See what she wrote:

“To all the men in my inbox, or those intending to come to my inbox, listen up:

I won’t accept your friend request unless I’ve met you in person…and I think you’re intelligent.

I will never date you no matter how much you say you love me.

Use your marriage promises to entice other women.

Have you forgotten I was once married? That ship has sailed.

Your joystick means nothing to me. Stop sending me your nasty pictures.

Most of you are married. You look so happy on your profile pictures with your families.

Go focus on your wives.

I am not interested in any of you, nor the idea of you, and I will never be.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Peeez Out!”

source: https://royalsgist.com/2017/11/06/penis-means-nothing-married-nigerian-lesbian-slams-men/

Re: Your Penis Means Nothing To Me, I Was Once Married” – Nigerian Lesbian Slams Men by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
continue
Re: Your Penis Means Nothing To Me, I Was Once Married” – Nigerian Lesbian Slams Men by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2017
With time she will eat her words

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With The Above Or Do You Feel Cheating Is Cheating? / 20 Things Ladies Shouldn't Do When They Meet A New Guy / Nigerian Lady Set To Tie The Knot With A 'stranger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.