Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' (43076 Views)

Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video) / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by johnbuck81(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
DCONE1:
Duck and crane both belong to the bird family ..
..abeg somebody tell me why these birds don't wanna let us be angry ...according to "The Game" in his song - *hate it or love it* featuring 50cent he said..."beef s.hit is for the birds and the birds fly south"...funny enough both of them are from the south too.. undecided .
.abeg make them let us hear word...I hope it's not another promo stunt for one of them to release an album...just like the Psquare brothers
the birds fly to the south during winter in order to keep warm with the cow shit down south in America . i know u don't understand that punchline.
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by Diso60090(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Offpoint:
so Make we fry biology?
No fry zoology
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by LoocheeManuel(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please, who has Tiny-Mouth charger?
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by marttol: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
LoocheeManuel:
Please, who has Tiny-Mouth charger?
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by Rick9(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2017
All these irrelevant artistes sef
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by LoocheeManuel(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2017
marttol:
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Old enough to remember ur mum's soundtrack on bed.
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by DCONE1(m): 8:32am On Nov 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
the birds fly to the south during winter in order to keep warm with the cow shit down south in America . i know u don't understand that punchline.
see who want teach me rap and hip hop punchline, metaphors smh.weh done sir.
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by johnbuck81(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2017
DCONE1:
see who want teach me rap and hip hop punchline, metaphors smh.weh done sir.
u just expose ur wackness with that ur comment.
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by DCONE1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
u just expose ur wackness with that ur comment.
thank you ooo ,but how do you know im wack in life because of one comment anyways dear nairalanders "dcon1" is wack and the guy I'm quoting right now is the barm, he is a genious...and me I don't know anything I'm just solo wackkk !!!....I guess you are happy now...Hahn johnbucks...your the coolest guy.
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by johnbuck81(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
DCONE1:
thank you ooo ,but how do you know im wack in life because of one comment anyways dear nairalanders "dcon1" is wack and the guy I'm quoting right now is the barm, he is a genious...and me I don't know anything I'm just solo wackkk !!!....I guess you are happy now...Hahn johnbucks...your the coolest guy.
sorry if I offend u o...no beef.
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by DCONE1(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
sorry if I offend u o...no beef.
your right I nor understand the punchline.... Now I do smiley
Re: Tekno Replies Dammy Krane. Refers To Him As An 'It' by johnbuck81(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
DCONE1:
your right I nor understand the punchline.... Now I do smiley
carry go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Flavour Welcomed To Liberia By His Enugu Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.