Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers (8352 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / IGP Orders Probe Of The Sack Of Unmarried Pregnant Policewoman In Ekiti / Union, Kenya Airways Bicker Over Sack Of 22 Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by fabre4: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Lol.. With the nonsense you wrote here, there is no wonder you desire to be retrained by the Kaduna state govt. Your case is like that of horse which can not be forced to drink when forced to the stream.

Hahaha its no secret that most Hausa/ Fulani workers are illiterates with low IQ but you are on a different level you have no IQ at all if not you wouldn't have made the mistake of likening me to one of those teachers. But its not your fault this is a forum where fools and jobless degenerates like you bite and bark. So continue showcasing your stupidity I seem to have your time this evening.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
HeyCorleone:

75% for a primary 4 test is too high a cutoff for supposed teachers?!

Why can't we just tell ourselves the truth.

To think these teachers would go so hard on the students of they failed such test.
That's my own truth. I wouldn't use distinction as a pass mark even if it is primary one test.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Shawnnn01: 2:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Water101:
Retire them rather than sack them.
Do you own a functional brain ? This multitude of failure should be retired ? How much of the retirement benefit will be paid by you ? I am not sorry to say your brain must be completely damaged for making such a thoughtless comment.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Shawnnn01: 2:48am On Nov 08, 2017
fabre4:

Hahaha its no secret that most Hausa/ Fulani workers are illiterates with low IQ but you are on a different level you have no IQ at all if not you wouldn't have made the mistake of likening me to one of those teachers. But its not your fault this is a forum where fools and jobless degenerates like you bite and bark. So continue showcasing your stupidity I seem to have your time this evening.

If you have any clue what IQ is, you'd never advocate that a teacher who failed a pry 4 exam should be allowed to ever teach again. While you have lots of time to waste I am sorry, I won't be waiting around to watch your continuous drip of hokum. Foolishness is no test of IQ or knowledge expect you are from the village where destitute & oafs reign supreme which everyone can easily attest that you are one judging from your pathetic feebleminded diatribe.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Shawnnn01: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Sunsets:
My dearest Shawnnn01, it is Sunsets (with capital 'S'); use 'teachers' for 'dullards'. A friendly advice: please try as much as possible to restrain yourself from exposing deeply rooted bad parenting.
The pathetic thing about those supporting this gross anomaly is that they will crucify the northerners for reducing their university cut off mark. Someone is finally doing a thing about it and all they can do is bring him down.

As a parent would you allow your child be taught by a teacher that failed a basic pry 4 exam ? So much for "deep rooted bad parenting" or rather a shameless display of extreme foolishness. Bad parenting my foot.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by fabre4: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Shawnnn01:

If you have any clue what IQ is, you'd never advocate that a teacher who failed a pry 4 exam should be allowed to ever teach again. While you have lots of time to waste I am sorry, I won't be waiting around to watch your continuous drip of hokum. Foolishness is no test of IQ or knowledge expect you are from the village where destitute & oafs reign supreme which everyone can easily attest that you are one judging from your pathetic feebleminded diatribe.

You know an abortion pill would have saved your parents this embarrassment you are bringing to them right now. You have a serious problem if you can't read and understand what makes you different from those teachers?? If you read my post earlier you would have noticed where I said I do not support mediocrity but I believe very much in integrity and standing by your word you could have told them they will be sacked or something instead you told them they will be retrained and then you make a move to sack them. They may be illiterates, but they are human beings with families.
Re: Nut Writes El-rufai Over Sack Of 21,780 Teachers by Modivs: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
[s][/s]
niceprof:
If you have lived in the North of Nigeria you will appreciate what El-rufai has done,even some secondary school teachers will still fail the same primary four exam.

I have taught in the North so i know what am saying.
At an educational summit in Maiduguiri ,a Northern educationist was bold to say that what the North needs are nursery and primary schools,those that pass should go to other parts of the country to continue their education.

And i agreed with her.
Review your post for possible grammar error

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint / How Do You Deal With A Toxic Boss / Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.