Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerians? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerians? (1029 Views)

Best Adsense Alternative For Bloggers 2020 / Adz2you The Best Adsense Alternative For Website Owners. / Who Is The Best Adsense Earner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerians? by agoheugene(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
My suggestion is AdsTargets ([url]adstargets.com[/url]) CPC and CPM Ad Network. The reason is that they are new but have great tools and even pay directly to Nigerian Banks. They allow you to monetize your website, Blog and even Android Apps.
Apart from that, they serve as the best Platform for Advertisers of all sizes and serve banner Ads, Text Ads, Interstitial Ads through desktop and [/b]mobile devices.

[b]Let us know your opinion and experience with AdsTargets Ad Network

#Website #Blog #Advertising #Monetize #MakeMoneyBlogging #OnlineAdvertising

1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: What Is The Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerians? by cyberhope(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Well, AdSense isn't the open door to success for bloggers. But, a lot of bloggers thinks this.

Why not try out other make money blogging ways.

I have a note on this for you if you mind going through.
http://bloggershub.info/ways-to-make-money-from-your-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Top Adsense Scammers On Nairaland / Help! My Click Through Rate Has Dropped So Low (now 0.2%) / Old Google Ads Account Needed ,willing To Pay For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.