Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (38474 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IdanNla(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

*5= You talked to the same guy the next day after the incident*

*6= You concluded to act like nothing happen !!!*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Cyphar(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why would she visit someone that is asking her out wearing a mini skirt? What was she thinking? Women, I fear who no fear una...

I would advice you take things easy. What if the sex was a mutual agreement....

She was even pregnant and did abortion... If only you could listen to the guy, you might be surprised oooooo.....

You already know your decision bro.... Just go ahead. CUs if you marry her, the thought of her sleeping with another guy will hunt you... Talk less of her comiting abortion.

280 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you

40 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Story doesn't add up. Your gf is lying as she wasn't raped, Investigate further to get out the whole truth..

Now here are my reasons:

1.) You've gone to visit a guy asking you at his place twice now which i think is morally wrong

2.) If actually she got raped she could have confided in you immediately. It was purely a consensual s*x hence she couldn't get to open up

3.) if u hadn't pressed further u wouldn't have gotten the truth from her thereby she been able to keep it means it was consensual.

In all I'll advise you take things slowly and also be wise cos the other gender can be very manipulative

235 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by tayo60(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
She wasn't raped.

426 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Mokason288(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Fake story

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
tayo60:
She wasn't raped.
Were you there?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oga, she wasn't raped at all.

That girl just dey whine you. This is called emotional manipulation. You don't like a guy yet you went to his house? To do what abeg? Read the Bible? Werey dey disguise

OP. E sure me die say that girl enjoy the hot bang and will probably go again next time. In fact this time around, she'll shave before going.

314 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Oga, she wasn't raped at all. That girl just dey whine you. This is called emotional manipulation angry

Were you there?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by jogsman01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
You want to file a case? Are you the victim? Girl don lockup, na you wan lockdown.

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
jogsman01:
You want to file a case? Are you the victim? Girl don lockup, na you wan lockdown.

Comrade, that is exactly how simps behave.
Werey say he wan file case when the girl in question enjoyed the banging and she's even planning on going again next time.

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Chiraq77(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
Your Comments dey always disgust me

241 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chiraq77:

Your Comments dey always disgust me
Why if I may ask

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
tayo60:
She wasn't raped.

Louder comrade! Increase the volume to the highest honourable comrade!

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by onlyson16(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mind ur business. The girl av told u de truth. If u like marry her if not let her go in peace. Mumu man....like if ur happy about the comming back of dammnnn niggger. Share if u ar not happy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Chiraq77(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Look here Mr Man,You Must File a Report at the Police Station,No girl who was violated like that wouldn't want to file a case, except she gave consent.if she prevents you from filing a case she wasn't raped.

She Let that Nigga Blow her Back out!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

Louder comrade!

Those at the back can't hear you clearly! Increase the volume!

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IdanNla(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
tayo60:
She wasn't raped.
thinking the same thing cause anytime I pressure more to know how it happen nah tears dey end ham and this is a girl I know she can fight like lioness if she no want sex and telling me a single guy overpowered her and no bruises or anything nah Wattin I know get!!

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Desperados(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:

Prove wch love to who?

Abeg mak try talk truth if u see am.

Bro, just lockup de mata nd de relationship cos u for don marry enter one chance.

4get her talk of breakup nd whatever, she go heal nd move on

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Robertgreene1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
So what exactly is ur problem young man?
Do u want to unrape her or what?

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by advanceDNA: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosdll:
Nigerian girls are useless......all of them.

Comrade!!!
Where have you been....
Why you come ghost us like that
We miss you for all the violent thread for romance section....

Respect yourself oooo...no disappear like that again oooo

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
IdanNla:
thinking the same thing cause anytime I pressure more to know how it happen nah tears dey end ham and this is a girl I know she can fight like lioness if she no want sex and telling me a single guy overpowered her and no bruises or anything nah Wattin I know get!!

We have already given you an advice.

That girl dey whine u. It is known as emotional manipulation, because she no say you go believe her. She wasn't raped at all. She enjoyed every bit of the f*cked and will probably go again to visit him next time. That's exactly how Nigeria girls behaves.

You're indirectly dating a coded runz girl using rape to cover up.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IdanNla(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Oga, she wasn't raped at all.

That girl just dey whine you. This is called emotional manipulation. You don't like a guy yet you went to his house? To do what abeg? Read the Bible? Werey dey disguise

OP. E sure me die say that girl enjoy the hot bang and will probably go again next time. In fact this time around, she'll shave before going.
That is too hard Nah you can be more diplomatic tho! But you are like into my thought cause this is my babe that her V is so tiny which makes penetrating a very hard one for me self so saying the guy rape you with all the fighting you claim I just don’t know how the d went inside directly except he is a toddler

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by jogsman01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade, that is exactly how simps behave.
Werey say he wan file case when the girl in question enjoyed the banging and she's even planning on going again next time.
that's if she hasn't gone severally after that experience

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=IdanNla post=111645546][/quote]

I'm not too hard bro. Na the truth I just tell you so.

Seriously, that girl wasn't raped at all. Believe me bro, she's trying to emotionally manipulate you knowing fully well you'll believe her.

Trust a Nigeria girl at your own peril.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by ndukwejoe(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
so if Belle no come out you won't have known about the rape, Women you really can't understand them.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by GooodHardDick: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
jogsman01:
that's if she hasn't gone severally after that experience

100% truth.

The simp OP even said the girl became pregnant grin .omo e Don tey wey that girl and the guy dey bang.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nitah1: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
Were you there?
Is like you are program to be saying a thing on and on,are you a robot?

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nitah1:
Is like you are program to be saying a thing on and on,are you a robot?
They should answer me because they were so sure she wasn’t raped
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by IdanNla(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chiraq77:
Look here Mr Man,You Must File a Report at the Police Station,No girl who was violated like that wouldn't want to file a case, except she gave consent.if she prevents you from filing a case she wasn't raped.

She Let that Nigga Blow her Back out!
That is exactly what I want to do but she has been avoiding me giving me excuse for not talking to me when I called she would miss my call and drop WhatsApp messages for me when am not online..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) / Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour / Man Arrested At Bank Spraying Chemical Gas On Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.