Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Family Issues!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Issues!!! (4057 Views)

Family Issues / How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues / Family Issues..... Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2017
blank:
Inasmuch as you want him out, tty as much as possible to do it without creating bad blood. Before being aggressive about it, try and have a nice talk with him. Don't assume that he would react negatively.

I am sure after seeing his sister being asked to leave, he would have already started making plans but just saving up money to move.

I doubt he is making any plans. Been on leave for some weeks now, so i am opportuned to see him making arrangements while leaving for work. Today he went with 4 bottle waters, I say 4 bottles of water. Isn't that greed? Just to ensure he doesn't spend a dime of his cash on anything.
Re: Family Issues!!! by Diamond23(f): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Op dat ur broda inlaw stingy die grin grin even to d extent of taking water wit him as if he z still in creche. He needs to grow up, start fending for himself and stop being a leach or parasite or he should also contribute in buying some of d house stuffs

6 Likes

Re: Family Issues!!! by Heebah: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2017
AFONAMARO:

I doubt he is making any plans. Been on leave for some weeks now, so i am opportuned to see him making arrangements while leaving for work. Today he went with 4 bottle waters, I say 4 bottles of water. Isn't that greed? Just to ensure he doesn't spend a dime of his cash on anything.
As u saw him taking it what did you say to him? angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]Op dat ur broda inlaw stingy die grin grin even to d extent of taking water wit him as if he z still in creche. He needs to grow up, start fending for himself and stop being a leach or parasite or he should also contribute in buying some of d house stuffs

Contribute you say, when he has never gotten even matches at home
Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Heebah:
As u saw him taking it what did you say to him? angry angry angry

What will I say na, a man that has decided to be a baby
Re: Family Issues!!! by ladycomfort(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
AFONAMARO:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 bottle water.... op, trust me, he will soon get married... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy get ready to accommodate his wife embarassed embarassed embarassed

too many lazy mean here and there....

2 Likes

Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
ladycomfort:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 bottle water.... op, trust me, he will soon get married... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy get ready to accommodate his wife embarassed embarassed embarassed

too many lazy mean here and there....

Someone that is stingy to feed himself, how can he feed a family?
Re: Family Issues!!! by ladycomfort(f): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
AFONAMARO:

should we really say he is stingy or is it just because he has acess to free accomodation, feeding and other good things of life angry

people like this are very stingy and like free things a lot...if you throw him out today, watch how he will go and plead with another relative of his for free accomodation cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
ladycomfort:

should we really say he is stingy or is it just because he has acess to free accomodation, feeding and other good things of life angry

people like this are very stingy and like free things a lot...if you throw him out today, watch how he will go and plead with another relative of his for free accomodation cheesy cheesy

I just pity for him, because I have already made it known that he has to go
Re: Family Issues!!! by Diamond23(f): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
AFONAMARO:

Contribute you say, when he has never gotten even matches at home
grin Exactly my point, if he doesn't wanna pack out he should also start to contribute cheesy
Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color] grin Exactly my point, if he doesn't wanna pack out he should also start to contribute cheesy

Is well. I wonder where he will start when he leaves

1 Like

Re: Family Issues!!! by Diamond23(f): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
AFONAMARO:

Is well. I wonder where he will start when he leaves
[color=#770077][/color]Taking a first step z beta dan procrastinating....he needs to man-up.
Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Diamond23:
[color=#770077][/color]Taking a first step z beta dan procrastinating....he needs to man-up.

God will help him
Re: Family Issues!!! by Diamond23(f): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
AFONAMARO:

God will help him
cheesy AMEN kiss
Re: Family Issues!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2017
AFONAMARO:

Nobody dishes food for him to take to work. He will wake by 5am to microwave soup and make garri he will take to work.

You don't want your in law to eat your food?
Re: Family Issues!!! by AFONAMARO: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

You don't want your in law to eat your food?

Kindly read through the post I responded to
Re: Family Issues!!! by ladycomfort(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
AFONAMARO:

you will also assist him in feeding his family cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Issues!!! by josessybj: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2017
If he refuse to leave by December let him start feeding himself
Re: Family Issues!!! by mankettle(m): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2017
what is mama position on his staying?
well to me, na you get wahala. my house, my money, my rules. I don't take visitors both my siblings and hers becuase I love my privacy gan. familiarity breeds contempt.
for the issue talk to his mum. he has gotten a job, its time to man up and start living his own life.
whatever mama says follow. PS don't do it now wait till month end so that mama won't think u r chasing all her kids away.
as for him. if mama gives u the go-ahead, tell him he needs to either a, get his crib or b pay for food and board. charge an exuberant sum for food and board. he will get the message. anyways know that when he is leaving you will refund the money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children’s Day Celebration: The Many Challenges Of Nigerian Children / House Help Needed In Badagry Lagos. / 2 Day-old Baby Girl Buried Alive Rescued By Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.