Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Build A Compelling And Effective Application With PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build A Compelling And Effective Application With PHP (1135 Views)

Built A Pizza Application With React. Added A Custom Pizza Builder. / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Compelling And Effective Application With PHP by UnifiedInfotec: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2017
PHP is an open source programming language that used by the web application Development companies worldwide. PHP is used to create most interactive and impulsive web applications. Unified Infotech is a leading PHP web application development company, actively involved in developing one of the most highly interactive, most appealing, and user-centric wide array of business applications, E-Commerce applications, PHP applications and web applications. Here is what you can do with PHP:
• Great and Effective Blog Development & Forum Development
• Online Trading Portals and Directories
• CRM Application Development
• CMS Development
• E-commerce Websites
• Social Networking Portals
For more information, contact: https://www.unifiedinfotech.net/contact-us/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Blockchain System For My Wordpress Site / Help Ugently Needed For My Msqli Error / Do Companies Use Amazon Ec2, Digitalocean Etc As Their Hosting Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.