Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,829 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) (24544 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by iSlayer: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Gosh! This is unusually barbaric,even for Bayelsa.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
It was in self defence, the man didn't mean to kill her and knowing how evil women of nowadays are, will you really blame him?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by deflover(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
What a stupid man....24yrs and married.. Na dem go dey tell us go and marry and they are not even mature enough to own a dog
Now e don kill am dey hug dead body.

Giving Niger Deltans bad name
On behalf of all Niger Deltans
We reject him
Maybe the Yorubas will take him
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Delta State is the nation's Savage Capital.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
24years old boy not man
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
I blame the idiotic father-in-law who age out his daughter to an immature 24 year old undecided
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
just waste this bastard
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
just waste this bastard and donate his parts to anyone that might need it
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by wonder233: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
What business has a 24year old with marriage? But no! we live in a marriage obsessed society where people are literally harassed into getting married and very young ones hailed profusely for 'doing it early', I'm sure this young man received loads of accolades when he got married. Now, that he has capitulated under the physical, financial and psychological strain of the much touted marriage, the same hypocrites who praised him to the high heavens for getting married early have lined themselves up all over nairaland expressing self-righteous anger over this dastardly act.
Some goats will come under this comment to start bleating as they masturbate over my daring to 'criticize' their much idolized 'marriage institution'.

To those goats, I have only one word: go and eat grass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Timothy Adegoke's Two Autopsy Reports Spark Controversy / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.