Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,394 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (55767 Views)

Nigerian Jailed 15 Years For Rape In UK Flees To Nigeria / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) / Lagos Conductor Strips Unclad, Flees To Avoid Refunding Stranded Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by PointZerom: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:
Shukuma and im pikin just dey flex Oluchi dey go turn by turn, no time grin grin grin

I wonder why they should hand Oluchi over to cone headed Bolaji and son.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by PointZerom: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by enshi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Coldfeets:

Chai.

E be like say you sef na pro for dat kain tin o?

I been dey wonder how man go carry im wife dey enta restaurant.

You get sense wella guy.

I have tey in the game bro.....
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by pereth: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
No matter the level of poverty, parents should never give out their children for any reason because we don't know what this children go through. Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Coldfeets: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
enshi:

I have tey in the game bro.....

Respect!

I dey comot cap for you one time!

1 Like

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by gare(f): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:

Is this the picture of the husband that raped the girl?
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Girls are NEVER safe in Nigeria.
Not for a million years to come.
Women are the WORST culprits as THEY ARE ALL VICTIMS who become ENABLERS even in MARRIAGE.

Nigerian boys become men.
The greatest threat of a female child!
Twa!!!!

Yet, it is a sin to MARRY an 8 year old in Northern Nigeria.

The hypocrisy of Christians and Southern Nigeria!

*spits again*

What SAVAGES!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by delishpot: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Animals in human skin
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Thobiy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided
Why is she given bowl for rinsing hand as soup plate in these fine restaurant?
House maid work is one of the riskest
I still wonder why most house helps are females!!!
Society has made us to see it as a minor girl work, this story is pathetic
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by pek(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
You should have blurred or covered the faces of the people behind the girl. It is ethically and morally wrong to publish their faces.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
sorry dear that their pe**s go bend pass d way crayfish take bend
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Jagz16(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Can you imagine ...the man son wey dae sleep with the girl dae suppose flog shit comot for em head
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Pidginwhisper: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

Why is she given bowl for rinsing hand as soup plate in these fine restaurant?

House maid work is one of the riskest

I still wonder why most house helps are females!!!
So na that kind bowl una dey use dey wash hand for ur own house? undecided undecided

Na soup bowl be that madam not washing basin

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Icon79(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
My sista, don't be mad at him....just feel sorry for him.

Python1 is a sad case who deserves everyone's pity.

O pari

pocohantas:
Tribalism on a rape thread? Pathetic!
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with all this human rights people.Cant they also call for the arrest of those emir and sultan who have been kidnapping teenage girls and forcefully having canal knowledge of them?
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oh God give this mumu a paying job.

Been jobless is evil.

This same fool will call his girlfriend gold digger because she asked for airtime and can't even put a smile on a woman that carry u for nine months.

Joblessness! You evil.

The way u see 10naira is same way we see 100k.

Be preductive fool.

"Spit on you"

Mind you I am too busy to reply any mention monkey. cheesy

python1:
Oluchi and 4 others taken from Ebonyi by one madamgrin grin grin
Transported to Lagos and handed over to another madam as a house maid. Oluchi started doing housemaid job and easing conji for father & son at the same time, undecided. Still we were told everyone of school age from those places are in schools. grin cheesy. And funny enough, these are the same people who wouldn't just face their problems but keep minding other people's business. Even shuku kerewawa is shocked at the kind of lies and wicked propaganda on social media.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Oloripelebe: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Afterall na housemaid and hawking gala business dem dey do for lagos

Konji na bastard sha grin grin
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Thylord(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
python1:
Oluchi and 4 others taken from Ebonyi by one madamgrin grin grin
Transported to Lagos and handed over to another madam as a house maid. Oluchi started doing housemaid job and easing conji for father & son at the same time, undecided. Still we were told everyone of school age from those places are in schools. grin cheesy. And funny enough, these are the same people who wouldn't just face their problems but keep minding other people's business. Even shuku kerewawa is shocked at the kind of lies and wicked propaganda on social media.
abakaliki people and Hausa people are the same thing.the same way those north people can be primitive and backward that's the same way abakaliki people can be primitive and backward. am not hating am just stating the obvious truth.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by python1: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
TruePass:
Oh God give this mumu a paying job.

Been jobless is evil.

This same fool will call his girlfriend gold digger because she asked for airtime and can't even put a smile on a woman that carry u for nine months.

Joblessness! You evil.

The way u see 10naira is same way we see 100k.

Be preductive fool.

"Spit on you"

Mind you I am too busy to reply any mention monkey. cheesy

Mynd44
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
pocohantas:
Chai!
This is a very common scenario, child labour/trafficking turned prostitution. I wonder how humans can be so callous.

Parents should stop releasing their kids to go serve as house helps! It's child labour. Do your best to fend for your child, you owe them that! Ahnahn!!!

God bless the man.
Her path were obviously directed to him.
Lord protect the vulnerable people among us.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by lindabon: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is that it? So the perpetrators of this heinous crime are somewhere chilling? What does Nigerian police department do? Why have the rapists not been brought to justice? Why have they not been arrested? What Nigerian police fails to understand is that as long as law breakers are left to roam the streets freely, more innocent people will be victims. I am sure the rapists are already recruiting another innocent soul. And sadly, that one might not survive. When will our security department start holding criminals to account and stop them from committing more crimes? Prison is not just about punishment, its also a place to keep offenders away from none offenders, in other to have a safer society. Nigerian security needs to get their eish together for peace sake. My Goodness!!!!

...and anyone talking about "konji". Please note that there is a huge difference between sexual deviance and sexual urge; One is out of control, and the other is within control. HUGE DIFFERENCE!! . These people are criminals and anyone's daughter or son can fall victim. Sad that we think everything boils down to a mans insatiable urge!
Learn to condemn crimes when you see it. The ease at which we turn things into a joke is why our security officers and the government they serve never bother to persecute criminals. Because for most Nigerians, everything is a joke; rape, murder, pedophilia, domestic violence, corruption, every. Lets start taking crimes seriously. There is nothing funny about this girls ordeal. This can be anyone's child, and children by their very nature can be easily manipulated and are easy target, even with the most disciplined and loving parents.
NO ONE IS SAFE WITH CRIMINALS ROAMING THE STREET!!

1 Like

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by nwatthu(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
God bless the man that rescued this girl
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by akigbemaru: 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A teenage girl simply identified as Oluchi, has been handed over to Human Trafficking Department in Police Headquarters Asaba, Delta state - after several maltreatment from her Madam. According to a report, the young girl was also sexually molested by her Madam's husband and son after she was brought from Ebonyi to Lagos to work as a maid.

Read the report shared by the CEO Behind Bars imitative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison;

UNKNOWINGLY SHE HAS BEEN PAYING FOR THE MONEY THEY BOUGHT HER THREE YEARS AGO.

HER NAME IS OLUCHI.
Her story is the story of everyone of us.
She saw me few weeks ago in Summit Junction Asaba and told me she needed help to get to Ebonyi State.

I looked at her, she's a minor and asked her how she got to Asaba. She started crying. I took her bag and told her to enter the car. Drove her to a Food joint.

After an hour, Oluchi opened up and told me her story.

She was taking from her parents three years ago (Human Trafficking) from Ebonyi State and handed to a woman (Name Withheld) on a promise of better life and good Education.

Her three years living with Madam was Hell on earth. Getting to Lagos, She became the House Help and also a Pleasure for Husband and Son. Several times, she has been sexually harassed by the woman's husband and Son. Each time she refused Father and Son from sleeping with her, they will accused her of stealing will receive beating from Madam, Husband and son.

She ran away from home No .... Hassan Street Ojo Lagos.

"We were five (5) girls they brought from different locations. Madam use to give me money every month to give to a certain woman" Said Oluchi.

Oluchi unknowingly, has been paying for the money Madam bought her with three years ago.

I handed Oluchi to Human Trafficking Department in Police Headquarters Asaba and she has been in Safe hand staying with a woman that has Passion for the needy.

We got the family on phone and explained to them how we saw Oluchi in Asaba but they kept saying Bring Back the Girl let's pay you for the expenses.

Today, our Team in company of Police officers will take Oluchi back to Ebonyi state to re-unite with her Parents after three years.

We will register her in School and provide materials for learning.

Let's protect the #GirlChild

There are young girls/boys in your neighborhood who are going through Hell Right now. Please speak for them, report to the appropriate authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/teenage-girl-runs-away-madams-house-sxually-assaulted-photos.html
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by transient123(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Watch as the said father and son will come online and condemn rapist and child molesters, forming civility and educated. Chai, some peoples' hypocrisy smells from afar.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Codo22(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
I dont get this .. .
Oluchi will be reunited with her parents and hw abt her madam husband and son? Wat ll be done abt them? angry
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by omoelerin1: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Girls are NEVER safe in Nigeria.
Not for a million years to come.
Women are the WORST culprits as THEY ARE ALL VICTIMS who become ENABLERS even in MARRIAGE.

Nigerian boys become men.
The greatest threat of a female child!
Twa!!!!

Yet, it is a sin to MARRY an 8 year old in Northern Nigeria.

The hypocrisy of Christians and Southern Nigeria!

*spits again*

What SAVAGES!!!!!
point of correction.
Not in Nigeria, but AMONG THE IGBO.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Eze2000(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A teenage girl simply identified as Oluchi, has been handed over to Human Trafficking Department in Police Headquarters Asaba, Delta state - after several maltreatment from her Madam. According to a report, the young girl was also sexually molested by her Madam's husband and son after she was brought from Ebonyi to Lagos to work as a maid.

Read the report shared by the CEO Behind Bars imitative, Prince Gwamnishu Harrison;

UNKNOWINGLY SHE HAS BEEN PAYING FOR THE MONEY THEY BOUGHT HER THREE YEARS AGO.

HER NAME IS OLUCHI.
Her story is the story of everyone of us.
She saw me few weeks ago in Summit Junction Asaba and told me she needed help to get to Ebonyi State.

I looked at her, she's a minor and asked her how she got to Asaba. She started crying. I took her bag and told her to enter the car. Drove her to a Food joint.

After an hour, Oluchi opened up and told me her story.

She was taking from her parents three years ago (Human Trafficking) from Ebonyi State and handed to a woman (Name Withheld) on a promise of better life and good Education.

Her three years living with Madam was Hell on earth. Getting to Lagos, She became the House Help and also a Pleasure for Husband and Son. Several times, she has been sexually harassed by the woman's husband and Son. Each time she refused Father and Son from sleeping with her, they will accused her of stealing will receive beating from Madam, Husband and son.

She ran away from home No .... Hassan Street Ojo Lagos.

"We were five (5) girls they brought from different locations. Madam use to give me money every month to give to a certain woman" Said Oluchi.

Oluchi unknowingly, has been paying for the money Madam bought her with three years ago.

I handed Oluchi to Human Trafficking Department in Police Headquarters Asaba and she has been in Safe hand staying with a woman that has Passion for the needy.

We got the family on phone and explained to them how we saw Oluchi in Asaba but they kept saying Bring Back the Girl let's pay you for the expenses.

Today, our Team in company of Police officers will take Oluchi back to Ebonyi state to re-unite with her Parents after three years.

We will register her in School and provide materials for learning.

Let's protect the #GirlChild

There are young girls/boys in your neighborhood who are going through Hell Right now. Please speak for them, report to the appropriate authorities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/teenage-girl-runs-away-madams-house-sxually-assaulted-photos.html

You are not wise that girl will never be safe with her parents. She has been sold. The people that she was sold to will go back for her

1 Like

Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by omoelerin1: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Igbo have propensity to enslave fellow human due to wickedness and ego that is in their Gene.
Average Igbo is arrogant and egocentric. He will always looking for a way of displaying that ego.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
omoelerin1:
point of correction. Not in Nigeria, but AMONG THE IGBO.
a4onja grin
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
omoelerin1:
Igbo have propensity to enslave fellow human due to wickedness and ego that is in their Gene.
Average Igbo is arrogant and egocentric. He will always looking for a way of displaying that ego.

while yaubas av propensity to harvest heads due to wickedness and evil ever in their gene..
May God protect our heads from head harvesters. Amen
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by omoelerin1: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Justiceleague1:

while yaubas av propensity to harvest heads due to wickedness and evil ever in their gene..
May God protect our heads from head harvesters. Amen
why do you monitoring me all about? I have taken note of you. all your comments will testify against you in the future.
Re: Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) by halimzytohfresh(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
ouch..dis is serious oo...donno why prick is so disastrous dis days...sowy dearouch..dis is serious oo...donno why prick is so disastrous dis days...sowy dearouch..dis is serious oo...donno why prick is so disastrous dis days...sowy dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures / Gbenga Ogunsanya 'Spartacus': Police Parade Most Notorious Aiye Cultist In Ogun / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.