Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station (688 Views)

A Candid Appeal For Data Top Up / Trending Video Of Ghana TV Station Showing Sex Discussion / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by naijamakossa(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2017
I am not finding it funny any longer,somebody will be watching movie and when it's the sex scene part they will now go for a commercial break.

you people should not be playing with the emotion of adult biko. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by naijamakossa(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol
bro na true jare

you dey Lagos?
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by Cutehector(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
naijamakossa:
bro na true jare

you dey Lagos?
no o... Port Harcourt mehn
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by naijamakossa(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cutehector:
no o... Port Harcourt mehn
Ok bro

na your type we need for our party oo,hope you gonna make it grin
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
naijamakossa:
Ok bro

na your type we need for our party oo,hope you gonna make it grin
hustle me tp na.. Abeg
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by naijamakossa(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cutehector:
hustle me tp na.. Abeg
lol boss
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by dhamstar(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
naijamakossa:
I am not finding it funny any longer,somebody will be watching movie and when it's the sex scene part they will now go for a commercial break.

you people should not be playing with the emotion of adult biko. grin grin
you no get work
Re: My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station by naijamakossa(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
dhamstar:
you no get work
na you get work grin

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Christian Brother / 3 Daring Prostitutes ROB Man At Gunpoint…force Him To Take Nude Pics / Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.