Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! (34837 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Richest First Lady / 2018 Who Is Nigeria’s Richest Senator? / 2017 Updated List Of Nigeria's Richest Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by VillageWinch: 4:15am On Nov 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Dreamzzzzz.

If they like let them sentence her to 6009 years imprisonment, we still luv our money. U and fake bubu courts can only talk as they like grin

People love their armed robber sons so it's quite ok to love your mommy - as long as u accept and bear in mind that SHE IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2017
9jaDoc:

You mean Oct. 30th.
Sorry bro. If only u can go back to be re-born Oct. 23 - Nov. 21. Better luck next time - if there is a next time. Just believe there is re-incarnation. That's your only chance. grin
I'm working on this. I can't take it. November reborn process activated.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2017
9jaDoc:

Not if u know way. It grows on you.
I hope I can. Everybody is in a hurry. What a city.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 8:29am On Nov 12, 2017
9jaDoc:

Of course Nigeria will get better. Or at least it will radically change from what you see now. TIME has a way of working that kind of magic.
maybe, this is what got me having hope and, you just rekindled another phase of hope in me. cry
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2017
9jaDoc:

That's Apapa wharf area, Nigeria's premier seaport!
I've been there on many occasions. That's the picture I have of Lagos. From Liverpool, or from a depot along wharf road to another around coconut, I was in a rush , so I took a bike.

What I saw that day on that road can't be described- it was horror-like. How the bike man was meandering through the long string of trucks stuck in various potholes as if he was going to bury me under one was scary.

Afraid still de catch me.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Caseless: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2017
9jaDoc:

Awo had a point at the TIME he said it. But even at that time there were already people like Zik, who was born in the North, settled in the West and was fluent in all three languages, people who couldn't bear to see the country split up. But now there are a million times more such people. Everything is just too intertwined.
this where I see impossibility of a breakup.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
VillageWinch:

People love their armed robber sons so it's quite ok to love your mommy - as long as u accept and bear in mind that SHE IS A CRIMINAL

In ur dictionary, ur law book and your constitution, Our mummy is a criminal, but we from my mummy's side don't use ur dictionary, law book n constitution.

Now complete it with ur sense cool

Digg it.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

In ur dictionary, ur law book and your constitution, Our mummy is a criminal, but we from my mummy's side don't use ur dictionary, law book n constitution.

Now complete it with ur sense cool

Digg it.

You know, I sorta agree with u. They will all steal too if they had a chance. The only difference is that your mummy got caught. And she almost got away with it too except that NGO went to EFCC.

For example here is a tape of Kemi Olunloyo saying her ex-gov father was corrupt and a ritualist. Yet her father is reputed to be un-corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6a67MVzd6Y
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
And while we are at it here is another person reputed to be uncorrupt (lol).
So in Nigeria even the uncorrupt are quite corrupt!
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2017

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
EXCLUSIVE: Inside America’s damning verdict on Murtala Muhammed, Obasanjo after 1975 coup

For nearly half a century after his stint as Nigeria’s military leader, Murtala Muhammed remained widely regarded as a dogged corruption fighter who took fearless steps against official graft.

But to American diplomats, Mr. Muhammed was a strikingly different figure from the no-nonsense general many Nigerians respected.

They believed he was not only an arrogant mass murderer, but just as corrupt as those he went after.

And, although brilliant and daring, Mr. Muhammed was an erratic and impetuous ethnic chauvinist who lacked the unifying talent of his predecessor, Yakubu Gowon, American diplomats said at the time.

“The leader of the coup against General Yakubu Gowon is an erratic, vainglorious, impetuous, corrupt, vindictive, intelligent, articulate, daring Hausa,” a memorandum sent by then American Ambassador to Nigeria, John Reinhardt, to then United States Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, on August 18, 1975, said.

The memo, amongst several recently declassified U.S. diplomatic cables, painted a sordid picture of a man regarded by many Nigerians as a folk hero of sort, for his seeming relentless war against corruption.

Mr. Reinhardt delivered the damning appraisal on the request of Mr. Kissinger shortly after Mr. Muhammed deposed Mr. Gowon in a coup d’état.

“Brigadier Murtala Muhammed was a prime force in the Nigerian coup of July 1966, which brought Gowon to power, and is one of the two principal plotters against Gowon for the past two years,” Mr. Reinhardt wrote.

“He commanded a division during the Nigerian civil war, was involved in the only documented case of genocide, won one important battle, and thereafter coasted for upwards of two years until Gowon finally removed him from command and placed him in charge of Army signals, a position which he held until last month…coup.”

He was also controversial. During the war against the secessionist Biafra Republic, Mr. Muhammed commanded the army’s second division which was accused of executing over a thousand civilians in Asaba, Delta State, in what is now known as the Asaba Massacre.

The division was also accused of ordering the killing of several Biafran prisoners of war.
caseless
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Not only that, some things we think we know we really don't know
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
For instance, here is this

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
CIA secret file in 1970 reveal Gowon did not like nor trust Awolowo (see evidence)

Author: Jerrywright Ukwu

The Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) declassified report has revealed how General Yakubu Gowon, as Nigeria's military president, did not like nor trust late Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1967.

Gowon and Awolowo were seen as allies, especially as they joined forces to fight the Biafran separatists during the Nigerian Civil War.

But the document revealed that Awolowo, who served as Gowon's finance minister, was not in the good books of his then boss (Gowon).

The report stated: ''As far as Gowon and his constituency are concerned, however, the only question is whether more states should be created and, if so, how many.

''There is a good chance that the Western state, the homeland of the Yorubas and the power base of Chief Awolowo will be broken up into two or perhaps three states.

''One faction of the Yoruba tribe wants this, but Chief Awolowo opposes it. Gowon does not like nor trust Awolowo, however, and he will probabaly break up the Western state if only to undermine Awolowo.''
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2017

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2017

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

You know, I sorta agree with u. They will all steal too if they had a chance. The only difference is that your mummy got caught. And she almost got away with it too except that NGO went to EFCC.

For example here is a tape of Kemi Olunloyo saying her ex-gov father was corrupt and a ritualist. Yet her father is reputed to be un-corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6a67MVzd6Y

I don't know who kemi is or weda his father is Otokoto.

""And she almost got away with it"

Hmmmmm, I didn't know u have arrested her Oga DPO... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by VillageWinch: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Caseless:

No mine am. My Leo is 10 times better than any Scorpio.
Work on transferring to Leo , the king.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by VillageWinch: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I think mama thief is why Goodluck just announced he is never running for office again
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by VillageWinch: 2:34am On Nov 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Now complete it with ur sense
Digg it.

Corruption means the same in anyy dictionary.
YOUR MUMY IS CORRUPR
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 13, 2017
VillageWinch:

I think mama thief is why Goodluck just announced he is never running for office again

grin.
Only witches from ur village can inspire you to believe such...
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2017
VillageWinch:

Corruption means the same in anyy dictionary.
YOUR MUMY IS CORRUPR

Nope.
It's not the same.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Dreamzzzzz.

If they like let them sentence her to 6009 years imprisonment, we still luv our money. U and fake bubu courts can only talk as they like grin

You'll still love your MONEY? She's paying u? Is that a Freudian slip?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:

Actually December is not so bad. It's close to November. Pity those in, say, August. grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

You'll still love your money? She's paying u? Is that a Freudian slip?

Will it make u sleep well @ nyt?

Ok yes, She's paying me.

But in case the above reply causes u nightmares dis nyt, then she's not paying me. grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
I hope I can. Everybody is in a hurry. What a city.

Keeps u hopping - all part of the fun
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
maybe, this is what got me having hope and, you just rekindled another phase of hope in me. cry

Of course. In fact if u remove the corrupt politicians and corrupt police 9ja is not so bad right now - also remove the ritualists, and kidnappers, and conmen, and yahoo boys, and brazen robbers, and Boko Haram, and IPOB, and Delta Avengers, and baby factories, and child molesters, and human traffickers, and...
my brother I tire.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
I've been there on many occasions. That's the picture I have of Lagos. From Liverpool, or from a depot along wharf road to another around coconut, I was in a rush , so I took a bike.

What I saw that day on that road can't be described- it was horror-like. How the bike man was meandering through the long string of trucks stuck in various potholes as if he was going to bury me under one was scary.

Afraid still de catch me.

All na part of the fun grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Caseless:
this where I see impossibility of a breakup.

Not only that but Igbos in particular are the most impossible to separate because they are everywhere - and in large numbers too.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin.
Only witches from ur village can inspire you to believe such...

Premium Times

I won’t run for president in 2019 – Jonathan
Premium Times

Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, has denied reports that he would contest the 2019 presidential election.
There were reports that Mr. Jonathan who left office last year following his defeat by President Muhammadu Buhari in the March 28, 2015 presidential election, was under pressure to return to power.
Vanguard newspaper quoted Ikechukwu Eze, media aide to Mr. Jonathan as saying in a statement that his principal had no plan to contest the 2019 presidential poll.
Mr. Eze said the former president did not at anytime declare an intention to contest, describing it as mere “fabrication.”
The statement said “Our attention has just been drawn to a fabricated online publication alleging that the former President Goodluck Jonathan made comments on the 2019 elections, while hosting his kinsmen in Otuoke last Tuesday.
“Those reports are false and bear no truth whatsoever..."
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
PrecisionFx:

What she's getting is worse than arrest - public humiliation and exposure as a thief!
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
9jaDoc:

Premium Times

I won’t run for president in 2019 – Jonathan
Premium Times

Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, has denied reports that he would contest the 2019 presidential election.
There were reports that Mr. Jonathan who left office last year following his defeat by President Muhammadu Buhari in the March 28, 2015 presidential election, was under pressure to return to power.
Vanguard newspaper quoted Ikechukwu Eze, media aide to Mr. Jonathan as saying in a statement that his principal had no plan to contest the 2019 presidential poll.
Mr. Eze said the former president did not at anytime declare an intention to contest, describing it as mere “fabrication.”
The statement said “Our attention has just been drawn to a fabricated online publication alleging that the former President Goodluck Jonathan made comments on the 2019 elections, while hosting his kinsmen in Otuoke last Tuesday.
“Those reports are false and bear no truth whatsoever..."

Ur village people aff finally succeeded. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Pays N500,000 As Fatima Dangote's Brideprice At Her Wedding / The Odds Against Buhari On Saturday - Vanguard / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.