Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? (15558 Views)

Iroko TV Vs Ibaka TV (Are They Really Making Money ??) / Samsung Qled Vs Lg Oled, Which Should You Go For ? (photos) / Hisense Tv Vs Lg Tv: Who Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by Ebubemg(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Between this two 32inch television which is better?
https://www./lg-32-inch-digital-led-tv-32lj500-black-7715383.html
And this

https://www./samsung-32-inch-ua32fh4003-hd-flat-tv-2577468.html
Modified *
So I went with Samsung 32J4002 it came with 3 hdmi slot bought it from konga and am enjoying it
Cc: lalatislala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by akinreals: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Clarity LG is far better, durability Samsung is far better. The choice is yours

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by Baadal(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
akinreals:
Clarity LG is far better, durability Samsung is far better. The choice is yours
Samsung is far better both clarity and durability

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by CLASSMAN: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
SAMSUNG ALL THE WAY

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by MrOreo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Sammy all the way...
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by uboma(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
I will choose Samsung products over that of LG.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by AnodaIT(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
LG gives you richer pictures and better for Nigeria kind of light

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by Darkseid(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
For the same price, LG TVs will give you a far superior design and display quality. Check the average 32 inches Samsung LED TVs around, they are usually bulky with poor display that is nothing to write home about. Next on my list is the LG wallpaper TV.

11 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Samsung bro... Sm lg led screens hv poor lifespans tho not all. The high grade LG's are quite good. Tho I personally like Sony.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by genius43(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Darkseid:
For the same price, LG TVs will give you a far superior design and display quality. Check the average 32 inches Samsung LED TVs around, they are usually bulky with poor display that is nothing to write home about. Next on my list is the LG wallpaper TV.

It depends on the Samsung series bro

1 Like

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by falcon01: 2:39am On Nov 08, 2017
Ebubemg:
And this

you better go for the LG am A samsung fan but am giving this to LG

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by GetUmad: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2017
Baadal:

Do you use both and have been able to compare side by side before you made this conclusion or its just because you own a Samsung TV?
Depending on what you meant by clarity. However you should note that LG has got a wide viewing angle compared to Samsung TVs. When you move feet away from Samsung TV, especially to the side (this is common with their TVs produced prior to 4k tech) the color degrades with distance and this is not the case with LG.
Also, LG uses better technology like IPS panels ( which maintains good color accuracy) in their Television, yet not as costly as a Samsung series that has same Tech. If you need a TV brand that retains same picture quality irrespective of any angle you're viewing it from then go for LG.
For durability, I have seen people using their same old LG LCD&LED TV bought as far back as when everyone started switching till now. Same with Samsung. None of them isn't durable.

Take this from person that has both.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by GetUmad: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2017
There's something I noticed about Nigerians. We are hardly objective.
Whenever there's got to be a comparison between two things or subject matters, all you see is people hyping that particular product they're using even when they never had any real experience on the other product.

That's why you'd always see Toyota vs Honda Samsung vs Tecno threads filled with their users condemning the other competitor when they never really had any substantial experience of use with respect to the other competitor. Same thing with tribe. Person wey never commot for where dem born am, where em grow even go school go dey yan okpata about other people from other places base on say na em own good pass mentality.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by Elnino4ladies: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2017
LG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by olaolaking: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2017
Go for LG. As far as nigerian market is concerned. They different designs and models for all sizes. They have better designs than Samsung. It is relatively cheaper. They are well grounded in Nigeria than Sam when it comes to home appliances. They have better customer service - confirm by yourself if you doubt me.

But you need to be sure you are buying original one. Their products have plenty of Alaba versions and that is the reason while some people are complaining of clarity here.

From a person with vast knowledge of both companies

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by haykay2005: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Following
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by OCTAVO: 7:53am On Nov 08, 2017
LG is relatively cheaper and of good quality.
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by femi4: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by WALEXYY(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ebubemg:
And this

Review the comment section on their web for better understanding

1 Like

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by akinreals: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baadal:

I have both and I know what I am saying sir
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by judgedredd22(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
GetUmad:

Do you use both and have been able to compare side by side before you made this conclusion or its just because you own a Samsung TV?
Depending on what you meant by clarity. However you should note that LG has got a wide viewing angle compared to Samsung TVs. When you move feet away from Samsung TV, especially to the side (this is common with their TVs produced prior to 4k tech) the color degrades with distance and this is not the case with LG.
Also, LG uses better technology like IPS panels ( which maintains good color accuracy) in their Television, yet not as costly as a Samsung series that has same Tech. If you need a TV brand that retains same picture quality irrespective of any angle you're viewing it from then go for LG.
For durability, I have seen people using their same old LG LCD&LED TV bought as far back as when everyone started switching till now. Same with Samsung. None of them isn't durable.

Take this from person that has both.

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by donbuchi1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
I use both.
Sam - 7years.
LG - 3 years.

Go for Samsung
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by kevoh(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Samsung all the way... If I am going to be scared of buying alaba version any time I want to buy an LG product, then I think it's best FOR ME to get Samsung without fear of alaba version!

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by OCTAVO: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some comments here are sentimental! In as much as I'm a Samsung fan, there are some LG products that will equally stand head to head with Samsung.
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Lg for clarity.
Samsung for durability.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by olaolaking: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
kevoh:
Samsung all the way... If I am going to be scared of buying alaba version any time I want to buy an LG product, then I think it's best FOR ME to get Samsung without fear of alaba version!
The Alaba people know that LG is more accepted in the market and that is the reason they are riding on LG fame. Only people who are not current will by Alaba version. Go to the right place and you will get an authentic LG TV.
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by GetUmad: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
OCTAVO:
Some comments here are sentimental! In as much as I'm a Samsung fan, there are some LG products that will equally stand head to head with Samsung.
Exactly my point. That's Nigerians for you. Always hyping whatever they use or wherever they come from while condemning others, even with zero knowledge or experience.

I am a Samsung loyalist as well. For years now, my phone has always been Samsung or nothing else. However, I won't because of that write off other brands, especially when I don't have any substantial period of use with respect to the brand.
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by naijatechgist: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Samsung is better bro....
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by Suzanne88(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sony or Panasonic will do. For me, it's panasonic or nothing.
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by bravesoul247(m): 1:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Me I know that Samsung will last.
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by NigerDeltan(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Don't go and get any TV that your money can buy, be asking questions

Each person commenting above is using either LG or Samsung for years now still counting
Re: Samsung Led TV Vs LG Led TV Which Is Better? by symbianDON(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
I have used televisions made by Samsung and LG. in my opinion, I will choose LG TVs over Samsung TVs. I think LG TVs produce better and more realistic colours. also, LG 3D Smart TVs have the WebOS which is a plus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acting Challenge Reality Show: Sam Dede, Ramsey Noah, Others To Mentor / Happy Birthday Baby Pink Of "Baby's Day Out" / BBNaija: I Will Never Appeal For Votes - Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.