Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million (37306 Views)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Company Car In Borno / Yomi Shogunle Slammed For 'Yoruba Woman' Wanted By Police Post / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by chloride6: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Wazobia!!!

Or rather Wazo!
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
bentlywills:
If I see dz woman how much go be my share undecided

No be only to see

If you capture her, is the right question to ask.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Paschy88(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Silvermoney:
Must be a confusing case for the name checking crusaders of Nairaland...

A woman with Opara as surname, who happens to be from Ogun State.

I wonder what the final verdict would be.

You're forgeting she might be married to an Igbo man..
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by bentlywills(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
alexialin:

No be only to see

If you capture her, is the right question to ask.

Lol do I need to capture her? undecided

Seeing is enough biko
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thermodynamics:
And she looks like a deeper life member.
Hmmm, come to think of it "Universal Hair Care Limited" doesn't sound like a the kind of company that has 200million naira on it's account. Maybe she stole a very small amount of money and the Oga-Madam of the company iz just using this as an opportunity to collect millions from this woman, the manager of the so called Universal Hair Care Limited should provide bank evidence that they've got up to 200million in their account before the police should declare her wanted. Buuuuut this is 9ja, I know that our unique police force will not even ask for such evidence, she might even be totally innocent, who know, maybe Oga-Madam just want to deal with her. The poor always suffer in the hands of the rich you know. Then again, these are just assumptions. Possible Truth, and the right way to analyse this situation.

Lol funny u. You'll be surprised. You should go and check the account balance of those women dt sell lace/jewellery in balogun market. Most of them live in ikoyi and their kids school abroad. No jokes.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Earthquake1: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Afonjeezes again

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by hollyray2016: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
She got married to one Igbo man (Mr Opara) who taught her how to steal. Igbo and stealing (5 & 6)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by billyG(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
How did she stole #200m details shld b given,for such amount to disappear like that that means d coy is making billions,how much is her salary?where workers well taken care of,what do d coy sell,do they pay Tax?The matter shld be refer to EFFC.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by highmood(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Hmmm, come to think of it "Universal Hair Care Limited" doesn't sound like a the kind of company that has 200million naira on it's account. Maybe she stole a very small amount of money and the Oga-Madam of the company iz just using this as an opportunity to collect millions from this woman, the manager of the so called Universal Hair Care Limited should provide bank evidence that they've got up to 200million in their account before the police should declare her wanted. Buuuuut this is 9ja, I know that our unique police force will not even ask for such evidence, she might even be totally innocent, who know, maybe Oga-Madam just want to deal with her. The poor always suffer in the hands of the rich you know. Then again, these are just assumptions. Possible Truth, and the right way to analyse this situation.
you don't know universal hair, so don't say what you not sure. And as a piece of advice, never you underate people you see as common. Back to the topic, Though the girl might not have stolen up to that amount but Universal Hair is far much richer than that. The original attachment women wear, who do you thinks sells it? Or you think those products are cheap and useless?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
bentlywills:

Lol do I need to capture her? undecided

Seeing is enough biko

See you!
Of course!

Because by the time u make that call to the authorities, she would have been long gone by then.

So what use will your whistling be?
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by sweetkev(m): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
chicagoPD:
NCAN Detroit branch.....we saw the name grin grin
How do you cope living in that ghetto full of crimes shocked
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by protonz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
2shure:
the thief or sorry she be thief wey resemble deeper
life
jesu
did u sau 200m
onwa december.
i must hammer 50m b4 dec

bich
Must u comment? angry
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
One woman #200 milla
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Boyooosa(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
How can an opara be an indigene of ijebu north, this report sef.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
;Dmost talented pen rubber of the year..... Evans for you jare GBAM!!! grin
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by chronique(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2017
pretty woman/lady is a thief.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by aribisala0(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Endurance Opara

Fulani Herdswoman
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by anonimi: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2017
When will the Nigerian Police Force declare our minister of petroleum Buhari and the NNPC GMD wanted for stealing our $26 billion?
Buhari likes being in charge of petroleum always so he can steal our money.
$2.8 billion in the 70s.
N135 billions as PTF Chairman.
Now $26 billion.

Why are we so cursed with this Fulani born-to-rule owner of naijeriya?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by omoelerin1: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Who tells you an hair care salon as a company in Lagos cannot have more than 200million in its account? sit down there ooo
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Apina(m): 3:02am On Nov 08, 2017
Unless she's stupid, she should be across d border by now
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Sluvist(m): 3:09am On Nov 08, 2017
abeg mek dem tok tru, 200 mln no be wetin ppl dey keep 4 shop.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by adecz: 4:37am On Nov 08, 2017
This type of fraud is associated
more to "Opara",

not "Olubukola",

or " Oworu"...

Hit 'like' if you agree!! smiley wink wink wink

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Ijeoma660(f): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2017
May i have your attention please...

With this kind name combination, I wish to inform you that NCAN excos are on recess...

Thank you

drops the mic
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by talk2percy(m): 5:44am On Nov 08, 2017
200million If they catch this woman then she's a big fool
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by cardoctor(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2017
She rhinks she don hammer be dat.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by seunlayi(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Thermodynamics:

The only sensible post in this thread. I m sure the money can't be up to that, or probably a case of victimisation

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by seunlayi(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2017
Seeing those saying the girl looks like a Deeperlife member and remembering the way olamide made used of deeperlife name in his song makes me proud that deeperlife stands for Holiness within and without while always contending for the faith.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by sholajigga(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2017
How can you move 200 million like that from a company with out the company catching you in the act. The story is made up.

Maybe she didn’t steal up to that, they’re just trying to make her a scape goat.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by chicagoPD(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2017
sweetkev:
How do you cope living in that ghetto full of crimes shocked
By knowing when to shoot, when to run, when to look away and when to walk away...you never count your money when you're walking on the streets there be time enough to count it when you're in your hood. cool
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by stevenosa(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2017
Thermodynamics:
. Sir, if you care to know, Universal Hair Care is not a small company. They are so representative of some Chinese for the whole of West Africa. They have the sole franchise for the hair products they sell. I know and so I speak.
Re: Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2017
She stole N200 million from one obscure company?

This seems like an exaggeration to me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.