Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (47902 Views)

Will Nigeria Ever Have Hot Female Celebrities As These Selected Ones Ever Again / Actress Damilola Adegbite Shows Off Her Incredibly Toned Abs (photos) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
and u dint put BOBRISKY? and u fink gawd no go judge u?
continue... because aunty dey cell now, u wan deny am?
chai diaris gawd ooo

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by phinedhe(f): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Marvis has a badass abs too

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Tisham20(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
who this news epp nairaland is turning make i just keep quite

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by phinedhe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
Coolest kid with nice abs�����

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
WHERE IS KAFFY ON THIS LIST?

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by jiksman3: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eva
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by ibabz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Anti-lock braking system! OK
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Leez(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
sluk:
E concern youuuu, somebody help me with that meme.

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Check out for more Nutrition, fitness and health tips at
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Exciton(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
angry

Remove the quote abeg. It's blocking that perfect booty!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kate Henshaw
Eva Alordiah
Shedy Kay (Urban FM)

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by jidobaba(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Niyola.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by phiekemere: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rita Dominic is only
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Baddoo grin
Exciton:

Remove the quote abeg. It's blocking that perfect booty!!
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by elslaqq: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is this the 5pm news??
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by enonche85(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chybeibe:
I'm not sure about Rita.

Rita don suck in her belle b4 taking that pix na!.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by enonche85(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
OP where u keep Kate Henshaw dat can do squats with a 70kg weight?...Mama kate own na natural, she works out alot.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by nonye6194: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

A lot of Nigerian female celebrities are fond of putting their bodies on display either to gain media attention or just to show off. Bikini pics, gym pics and for some bedroom pics tend to send the message to the audience.

They show off the hardwork and dedication they have put into their bodies which leave most ladies with envy and the men salivating.

I, myself have learned a thing or two from Kate Henshaw, but sorry she is not going to be on this list.

Here are 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs

1. Rita Dominic

[img]https://2.bp..com/-nTkTEVnWlRY/WgH_t23X1dI/AAAAAAAAEZI/x2Z0MnJRO1Ib4NB6ttP1ACyLYZpkcT-FgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/rita%2Bdominic.jpg[/img]

Nollywood actress Rita Dominic joined the list celebrities when she began endorsing products for fitness company Flat Tummy Tea.

Her photos which were posted online showed a lady who has really worked hard to look good and yes she really looked good. Rita sets the pace for other Nigerian female celebrities when it comes to looking good.

It's okay to be jealous, even your favorite health blogger can't compete with that.

2. Ebube Nwagbo

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iYmMnZuQzTM/WgH_l694NHI/AAAAAAAAEY4/tgR4bterEMU8yO00W-ngkfjh7b6pR7ofgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/Ebube%2BNwagbo.jpg[/img]

Nwagbo comes in second and she is another product of Flat Tummy Tea, these ladies claim that the products work perfectly and flaunt their bodies to prove it.

With that mirror selfie, you can tell that she knows what she is talking about.

Copyright: Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor (realfitbody.com)

3. Sarah Ofili

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jnEMAhnrC9g/WgH_n_nWi8I/AAAAAAAAEZA/nj5PwmcQv_E3RF1WybW3Vi2YM9t10ZysgCK4BGAYYCw/s320/Sarah%2BOfill.jpg[/img]

Sarah Ofili the former fiancee of rapper Ikechukwu, knows how to grab our attention with that well-toned body.

She is in near perfect shape, with everything just in the right place.

4. Maheeda

Maheeda has long been a s€xual figure in the entertainment industry releasing raunchy photos to keep her fans glued to her and to gain mainstream attention.

Well, she is one of the hottest female celebrities in the entertainment industry and most people already know why.

So there you have it.

You can feast your eyes on their bodies and wish you look just as good or you can visit my blog by 7am everyday, I start posting new articles by then and one of them might be just what you need.

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/nigerian-female-celebrities-abs.html

maybe you haven't heard of Eva
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by enonche85(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
Njeps:
WHERE IS KAFFY ON THIS LIST?

Kaffy too is natural, all dis ladies above take something.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by sisisioge: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm...I think I took mine for granted grin grin grin
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
so maheeda is a celeb!!! eeeeeyyyyyyyy I don taya!

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by banre(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
this is the most useless post av seen today osi radarada
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
banre:
this is the most useless post av seen today
osi radarada

Why so?
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Rapsino(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
Pls o what z d meaning of Abs?
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
show me a hot girl,and i will show you a guy who is tired of gbenshing her
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
and bobrisky is nt on d list
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by corneremperor: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
You will never see a yoruba girl in this category lai, lai. Na to carry front and back come garnish am with big stomach and bleaching them know.
Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by aypres2018(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
angry
God bless you bro/sis

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) by alleazardous(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
WHR is eva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Gives Update On Mompha. Dismisses Report About 'Bribing His Way Out' / Flavour Strolls With His Dog In Front Of His Apartment (photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Hip•hop Artistes Who Are Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.