Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36501 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
How many guys from Nairaland have you been with before arriving at the 'most' conclusion? Personally, I think they are the same guys we see everyday.

The chat leakers? Attention deprived guys? The kiss and tell bobos? The misogynistic men?

Only few of them are sane and any one true to herself would know this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oledia:

Am a guy. Though I still need to pray and prepare. I don't like making terrible mistakes in life.
u don't want to make a terrible and horrible mistake?

get it straight, there are bunch of couples out there after all the prayers before the marriage that are still enduring the marriage rather than enjoying it after the marriage. the proverbs say "wisdom is profitable therefore get wisdom, and in all your getting get understanding".
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Only penaldo fans do such.....Messi fans don't do such

Meanwhile en route to Russia 2018

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by dollyjoy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
What in heaven's name are those F monikers above me saying? Guys we come across here are the same people we meet everyday.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin

♤See as all these girls just dey

♤ finish NL guys this night!? cry Chai! lipsrsealed , dem do Una strong thing? Abi dem owe Una moni? embarassed

Royal is "undatable" tongue

grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Royal is "undatable" tongue

grin

♤Says who

grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I dey go bed jare. Work tomorrow,.sleep tight darl. kiss

Lol, okay.

And you too, hun. kiss
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Just take a look at a mail from madridiots thread and I quote

I have a strong feeling that Real Madrid will win at metropolitano,bale, varane and carvajah will beback.a brace from ronaldo, a goal from bale and assists from modric and kross is all I need.#halamadrid
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
are u selling datas or buying datas because this ur "undatable" means wat my guy? pls make urself lovable and worthy of wat u want. love is not grammar but in showing workings and doings
lolz, after pondering on which word to use to mean what you understand it to be, i decide to use "undatable". meanwhile there is nothing like datas. just kidding
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
What in heaven's name are those F monikers above me saying? Guys we come across here are the same people we meet everyday.

You meet everyday not "We", ma'am. I see why their abnormal behaviors aren't strange to you, you're used to meeting their kind...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Rubbiish(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What is this one saying cheesy

Most of these nairaland guys are so weird

Their attitude is always a big turn off

They can't even hold meaningful discussion yet they expect someone to drop her number
@bold Who your number help? nonsense.....

If not for God that planted this weak spot in man for women, ideally why would a man want your number? What benefits does he stand to gain from u apart from d troubles u gonna cause him?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Says who

grin

Says "THE FAMILY"

tongue

grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Says "THE FAMILY"

tongue

grin

♤they dare

♤ not grin .
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by dollytino4real(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
dayo2me:
lolz, after pondering on which word to use to mean what you understand it to be, i decide to use "undatable". meanwhile there is nothing like datas. just kidding
ok, u dey look 4 luv 4 dis buhari weather? i salute ur mind
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

I have a strong feeling that Real Madrid will win at metropolitano,bale, varane and carvajah will beback.a brace from ronaldo, a goal from bale and assists from modric and kross is all I need.#halamadrid
Guy pls go to sport section and stop fooling yourself here,.

Na ur type Nl girls dey use shine so undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by dollyjoy(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

The chat leakers? Attention deprived guys? The kiss and tell bobos? The misogynistic men?

Only few of them are sane and any one true to herself would know this.
Woaw,so the above mentioned are only limited to Nairaland? Lolz, you haven't seen or heard a situation where a guy go round telling his friends he is done with a particular girl I.e kiss and tell? Hear this Ma, Being matured is an individual thing,it has absolutely nothing to do with Nairaland or any online forum. Just as I opined earlier, the M monikers we see here are the people we meet everyday.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

♤Theyll get crushed

♤ there instead grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:

you are smart

2 Likes

makydebbie:
You never sent one. And I don't reply pms.
Tell me, what's so special about PMs?

2 Likes

uyaima:
Op,1 guy 4 dis 4rum send me E-mail,bt me i neva open am 2 read waitn him send.i do bad?
yes, you did bad, you ought to have checked whatever is therein to see or know what is going to your reaction.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:

Reasonable comment i have seen so far.

I feel like dashing you something smiley

7 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caringguy:
Guy pls go to sport section and stop fooling yourself here,.

Na ur type Nl girls dey use shine so undecided
Excuse me, how does my post affect and what's my business with nairaland galz

Ain't u d idiot that posted a pic with u and a gal from here....This post relates to what you and your cohorts do....

Next time don't ever in your miserable life quote me cos I have all the rights to post what I wanna post

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by dollyjoy(f): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You meet everyday not "We", ma'am. I see why their abnormal behaviors aren't strange to you, you're used to meeting their kind...
Unfortunately, I'm not one to argue over trivial issues Ma.

Your opinion is what it is and you are entitled to it. Stay good!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Rubbiish(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
You never sent one. And I don't reply pms.
Who even dey send all these ugly things pm sef... undecided

18 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
dayo2me:
yes, you did bad, you ought to have checked whatever is therein to see or know what is going to your reaction.
Please leave those useless online girls on Romance Section. Most of them have nothing spectacular going on their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Ain't u d idiot that posted a pic with u and a gal from here....This post relates to what you and your cohorts do....

Next time don't ever in your miserable life quote me cos I have all the rights to post what I wanna post
I'm sorry Sir.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Theyll get crushed

♤ there instead grin

lolzzzz....Ordinary penaldo and benzene who couldn't manage a shot on target against girona will now have the guts 2 pass a back line consisting of semedo, umtiti, pique and Alba

The only person in dah team that can pose as a threat is Isco

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
Woaw,so the above mentioned are only limited to Nairaland? Lolz, you haven't seen or heard a situation where a guy go round telling his friends he is done with a particular girl I.e kiss and tell? Hear this Ma, Being matured is an individual thing,it has absolutely nothing to do with Nairaland or any online forum. Just as I opined earlier, the M monikers we see here are the people we meet everyday.

I'm sorry you've been attracting the wrong kind of guy.
You don't generalize whatever you go through or you've been putting up with. I don't meet offline with the categories of guys I listed earlier. And I reiterate, only few of them are sane, very few.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

carry on with ur sports update.i enjoy reading themcheesy.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Oh! Bless your soul. Please, remind him, seems his thinking faculty is on strike.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lolzzzz....Ordinary penaldo and benzene who couldn't manage a shot on target against girona will now have the guts 2 pass a back line consisting of semedo, umtiti, pique and Alba

The only person in dah team that can pose as a threat is Isco

♤ And Leo will always destroy them

♤...just as he's been doing grin .
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
That is one thing. I'm not bothered about the pms sef, most are hypocrites.

How so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Choosing A Wife/husband? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.