Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Letter To Mr 2kay. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Letter To Mr 2kay. (288 Views)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr 2kay. by anonymousXX: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dear Mr 2kay,I heard some "gbeborun" blogs are trying to spoil your good name.
They "said" you "said" you want to sue #ekohotels for damages after you got "robbed"in a room in the hotel.They even said you are asking for 500,000000(500M).Sey you see that the bloggers dont like you,abi why would they tell such a dangerous lie against you.Abi what they are saying is true ni?...I know you can't look into
our eyes and tell us that crap.If you do,I will then confirm that your village people have finally hacked your vpn.
Now,if you have ever entered a room in #ekohotels,(I'm not talking about sleeping now,just enter "lasan"winkyou would know that it is impossible to get robbed in a hotel
like that..
mr 2kay,what have we done to deserve such a pathetic lie from you.God will judge oo.If you want to throw a publicity stunt,at least,do something that is realistic small.
and you were one of the people who said #Skibbi was stupid when he said he died the other day.
Now,whoever advised you to pull that childish stunt is a dangerous person who doesnt want good for you.This is very risky.
My own advise to you is, "jokingly"come on instagram and tell us that that ugly picture of yourself with dark patch around your
eyes is actually your own #Halloween face or a scene from your new video.
Then,go on your kneels wherever you are and start begging @ekohotel in the name of God,Allah and anything you worship.
tell them it is only a rumor from "bad-belle"bloggers wey no want make you drink water drop cup.
Because if #ekohotels decides to take this up with you,you will pay for what you didnt buy oo.

"jejely" face your carrier,hustle well and pray to baba God,and he will give you your own money.Stop dreaming about one 500M from nowhere oo.
Na d money i get i don borrow you so ooo.
And i actually love that song you did with @icynthiamorgan and @iamseyishay ....if you can try and give us another song as good as that or better,walai talai,you will blow.
"half word" is enough for a wise child.
God will be with you.Pele.we are actually #Prayingforyou.

Yours Sincerely,
your Mummy's Great Uncle's Daughter's stepson's daughter.
P.S. and this is not an advert for #ekohotels oo,but if they still feel generous enough to
pay for it,we are accepting the offer right now with open arms and mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Drops His Seventh Album - Lagos Nawa! #WOBEY SOUND [DOWNLOAD] / Succesful Rankin - Street Side Real Nigga (freestyle) / Happy Birthday To The CEO Educluesonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.