Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (44894 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Man Reveals How He Almost Killed Himself After Being Diagnosed Of Vitiligo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Good
Yes,I always know u are a dunce. Stupid fool grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
When will Africans stop been stupid n unnecessarily religious?

Wake up and start using your brain. Being religious is a global thing. Oyibo also believes in demons, witches, wizards, etc. Please stop commenting like a dumb idiot
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
she should bleach the remainder of her skin like Michael Jackson did, her doctors should have advised her like that anyway.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
sarutobie:
This vitiligo is what led Michael Jackson down the path of transforming his skin...he was covering it up with makeups for a time, but eventually had to give in and get his skin bleached..but a lot of people think he did it for fame, nothing could be farther from the truth...
only Nigerians, or maybe Africans think he did it for fame, everyone else knew he had Vitiligo
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2017
olabrad:

Wake up and start using your brain. Being religious is a global thing. Oyibo also believes in demons, witches, wizards, etc. Please stop commenting like a dumb idiot
Just look at this fool,acting stupid. When does skin colouration became a religious issue? If u where not stupid, u should have known that is only a medical issue. Stop been a religious fool. U can run along now,am done talking to an imbe*cile.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by LizzyAnn(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2017
wintersnow:
Whys death so cruel...y'all should pray for me cry cry cry
what happened dear?
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Thavik(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She looks like all those clowns especially Ist pic from the right .

When your village people want to jeopardize your happiness on your wedding day, they send you skin infection
It's not an infection, don't get it wrong, it's an autoimmune disorder, the white blood cells in her body are attacking her melanin cells, so patches of hypopigmentation appear
It can happen to anyone, even you
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Yes,I always know u are a dunce. Stupid fool grin grin

Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by oyonu(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2017
Samsimple:

yeah true love indeed I'm decieving myself
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
its a skin disorder that can happen to anyone, i mean just anybody......it grows and spreads to most part of the body...had a friend that has is on his face in full fledged
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2017
jerflakes:

Dunce
Hey Mr Dunce,have a nice day,am done talking to an imb*ecile like u grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Hey Mr Dunce,have a nice day,am done talking to an imb*ecile like u grin grin

Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She looks like all those clowns especially Ist pic from the right .

When your village people want to jeopardize your happiness on your wedding day, they send you skin infection
It's not a skin infection rather an Auto Immune disease..means her immune system is fighting against her skin cells..
Certainly nothing to be disparaging about by an adult..
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Mbenny(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Drug reaction
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Mbenny(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
drug reaction
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by donbenie(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2017
Mbenny:
drug reaction
Not a drug reaction but an Auto Immune disorder..means her Immune System is fighting against her skin cells..
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
Thiss is serious
Vitili..what?
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Aye ma nika o
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by omhor(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Eeyah......the skin disorder is much on her face though. Too bad sha.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Devil issa liar!!
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
LizzyAnn:
what happened dear?

Lost my uncle last night
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
wintersnow:

Lost my uncle last night

was he ill, how old was he
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by LizzyAnn(f): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=wintersnow post=62188492]

Lost my uncle last night[/quote Sowie dear may God give you the fortitude to bear your loss,and may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by LizzyAnn(f): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
wintersnow:

Lost my uncle last night
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=LizzyAnn post=62189394][/quote

Thnx alot dear]
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by LizzyAnn(f): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=wintersnow post=62189625][/quote]wlc
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
SAME THING MICHAEL JACKSON WENT THROUGH
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
AngryRebel:
Just look at this fool,acting stupid. When does skin colouration became a religious issue? If u where not stupid, u should have known that is only a medical issue. Stop been a religious fool. U can run along now,am done talking to an imbe*cile.

Your parents have failed to bring you up properly. Next time you see them, give them a dirty slap. You are such a demented imbbecile to think only Africans believe in juju. Such a dead idiotic bastatdd. Fools sit in the stinky corners of their dirty rooms to utter oral diarrhea about what's happening around the world out of utter, annoying ignorance. The world would have been saved from deadbrain idiots like you if that your stupid mother had experienced miscarriage.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 1:10am On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

Your parents have failed to bring you up properly. Next time you see them, give them a dirty slap. You are such a demented imbbecile to think only Africans believe in juju. Such a dead idiotic bastatdd. Fools sit in the stinky corners of their dirty rooms to utter oral diarrhea about what's happening around the world out of utter, annoying ignorance. The world would have been saved from deadbrain idiots like you if that your stupid mother had experienced miscarriage.
Why are u vomiting the cum ur rotten father poured in ur mouth? Why are u screaming like a mag*got? Or is it because I used my choice of words to fu*ck ur demented mother n spraying the sperm all over ur face? grin. Next time u feel like barking like a castrated dog,just go n chew ur fadas dic*k ...dirty sucm. U should be asking ur hoe mother how u came abt,u stu*pid offspring of a bastard. I spit on ur mamas rotten puss*y n ur demented face. Bring it on am ready for u........make ur papa di*ck stick for ur mouth there....run along now n go fu*k ur dirty mama.
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
Why are u vomiting the cum ur rotten father poured in ur mouth? Why are u screaming like a mag*got? Or is it because I used my choice of words to fu*ck ur demented mother n spraying the sperm all over ur face? grin. Next time u feel like barking like a castrated dog,just go n chew ur fadas dic*k ...dirty sucm. U should be asking ur hoe mother how u came abt,u stu*pid offspring of a bastard. I spit on ur mamas rotten puss*y n ur demented face. Bring it on am ready for u........make ur papa di*ck stick for ur mouth there....run along now n go fu*k ur dirty mama.

Do you know what happens to immbeciles and the mentally unstables? They feel others do what they do. And when their mental instability gets advanced, they call others mad. Boy you have lost access to your senses. Don't you notice that you are close to dancing naked in the street? To make matters worse, your unique trait of madness cane from your immbecile parents. Consequently, you are incurable. Please enjoy your irreversible lunacy.

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by AngryRebel: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2017
olabrad:

Do you know what happens to immbeciles and the mentally unstables? They feel others do what they do. And when their mental instability gets advanced, they call others mad. Boy you have lost access to your senses. Don't you notice that you are close to dancing naked in the street? To make matters worse, your unique trait of madness cane from your immbecile parents. Consequently, you are incurable. Please enjoy your irreversible lunacy.
A yabaleft ret*ard,calling a sane fella mad. ur fathers retarded sperm got ur mama insane. U are an offspring of unwanted vomit. Go dip ur head in ur mamas disgusting puss*y n u can finger her why u are at it. Shame on u for starting a fight u can't win. Spits on ur already disfigured generations. I ready for u grin grin
Re: Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) by olabrad: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
AngryRebel:
A yabaleft ret*ard,calling a sane fella mad. ur fathers retarded sperm got ur mama insane. U are an offspring of unwanted vomit. Go dip ur head in ur mamas disgusting puss*y n u can finger her why u are at it. Shame on u for starting a fight u can't win. Spits on ur already disfigured generations. I ready for u grin grin

Looks like your immbecile mom hasn't told you about the irredeemable curse hanging on your destiny. Your destiny is so cursed that anyone associating with you gets infected. Admitting you at yaba left will even infect the other patients with your lifelong curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Nursing Mother Use Postinor? / 627 New COVID-19 Cases, 397 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 12 - (2032 Tested) / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.