Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,283 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Declaring Your Virginity How Important Is It In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Declaring Your Virginity How Important Is It In A Relationship? (440 Views)

How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians? / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaring Your Virginity How Important Is It In A Relationship? by Justinlean02(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Virginity is the state of being a virgin, which many regard while others feel can be a state of missed opportunity .
[Continue Reading...]http://www.naijxclusive.com/is-it-appropriate-to-declare-your-virginity-status-before-entering-a-relationship/

Re: Declaring Your Virginity How Important Is It In A Relationship? by Justinlean02(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse . There are cultural and religious traditions that place special value and significance on this state, predominantly towards unmarried females, associated with notions of personal purity, honor and worth.
Since ages, people are following the concept that virginity is the gift from the two partners after their marriage. However, in the present world, the concept is changing. It is more of a personal preference and choice what the partners want. The only thing is that the decision should be made with due consideration. In any case, it should not hinder the happiness and peace of your life but to an extent its viewed more preferable when asked to reveal your true statues
Many union and relationships have crashed based on response given at the early stage. I’ve seen married couple end their union upon realising the other party lied about their virginity status.
This case is more directed to the ladies, thus the question IS IT APPROPRIATE TO DECLARE YOUR VIRGINITY STATUS BEFORE ENTERING A RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Declaring Your Virginity How Important Is It In A Relationship? by AlexCk: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Hmmm,

I think it'll be weird to ask a girl u intend dating if she's a virgin.
Picture this scenario.

Guy: hi there, can i get to know u.
Girl: sure, Im cj, a graduate, blah blah blah.
Guy: wow, im blah blah, would u blah blah.
Girl: yes, i will.
Guy: cool, ermm, r u a Virgin?.
Girl: that's the 1st thing u can come up with??.

It'll just be weird.
Except She want to tell you about her past though.

Honestly though, virgin or not, just pray to have an amazing lady by ur side biko.
Re: Declaring Your Virginity How Important Is It In A Relationship? by Sharp9: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
According to code of conduct bureau,declaration of asset is very important.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Dhl To Deliver An Items From UK / I Don’t Regret Leaving My Husband, Nine Kids For New Lover —woman Punchng.com / Check Out What My Husband & His Friends Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.