Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor (1596 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Fake,he Is Not The Son Of God: Ghanian Pastor Proclaim / “father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu’s Name” – Rev. Fr. Obimma / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by MissEdified(f): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2017
The controversy on whether the name Jesus Christ is really that of the son of GOD has been given more credence after popular prophet joined the doubting Thomases.

Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah who is the founder and leader of Glorious Word Power Ministry International has muddied the waters insisting that the name “Jesus Christ is fake”

In an exclusive interview on Kofi TV, the outspoken prophet opined that, the real name of the son of God who came to die to save the world is ‘Yeshua HaMashiach’.

“YESHUA” means “Salvation” and HaMashiach” means “The Anointed One” he explained.

Rev. Owusu Bempah maintained that Jesus of Nazareth, the man we read about in history books and in the New Testament, was merely a fabrication of first-century Romans, who created his gospels as a way to quell the messianic fervor of the Jews.

He stated that Jesus was a tool of psychological warfare used by then Roman emperor, Constantine to get the Jews to stop causing trouble and love their Roman overlords.

This move by the Romans the prophet added made Christians to believe in a new deity called Jesus, “a celestial being subordinate to God”.

Rev Owusu Bempah conceded there are many contradictions in the Bible due to translation but they know the truth and will liberate humanity.

He cited the founder and leader of Action Chapel International, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams as someone who uses the name Yeshua HaMashiach during prayers because he knows the truth.

He said miracles happen when pastors mention the name of Jesus because they operate with the spirit of Yeshua HaMashiach.

Rev Owusu Bempah stressed that Yeshua HaMashiach is the name forever known in Heaven, and must thus be accepted by all especially believers on Earth.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/jesus-christ-is-fake-he-is-not-real-son.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2017
This one na prophet? One of the unarmed robbers robbing his mumu members with the bible.
They crave affectionately to become relevant through controversies.
Buhari's hunger tool has blocked this one's head.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by clevvermind(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2017
IS HE NOT FAKE?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Kundagarten: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
This man is probably drinking from the same crazy kunu pot as Bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by IamtherealRita(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Only God can bear the title Rev, when a man sees himself as a Rev. or flaunt it as a Title I don't take him serious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by lagdmark(m): 9:51am On Nov 08, 2017
MissEdified:
The controversy on whether the name Jesus Christ is really that of the son of GOD has been given more credence after popular prophet joined the doubting Thomases.

Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah who is the founder and leader of Glorious Word Power Ministry International has muddied the waters insisting that the name “Jesus Christ is fake”

In an exclusive interview on Kofi TV, the outspoken prophet opined that, the real name of the son of God who came to die to save the world is ‘Yeshua HaMashiach’.

“YESHUA” means “Salvation” and HaMashiach” means “The Anointed One” he explained.

Rev. Owusu Bempah maintained that Jesus of Nazareth, the man we read about in history books and in the New Testament, was merely a fabrication of first-century Romans, who created his gospels as a way to quell the messianic fervor of the Jews.

He stated that Jesus was a tool of psychological warfare used by then Roman emperor, Constantine to get the Jews to stop causing trouble and love their Roman overlords.

This move by the Romans the prophet added made Christians to believe in a new deity called Jesus, “a celestial being subordinate to God”.

Rev Owusu Bempah conceded there are many contradictions in the Bible due to translation but they know the truth and will liberate humanity.

He cited the founder and leader of Action Chapel International, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams as someone who uses the name Yeshua HaMashiach during prayers because he knows the truth.

He said miracles happen when pastors mention the name of Jesus because they operate with the spirit of Yeshua HaMashiach.

Rev Owusu Bempah stressed that Yeshua HaMashiach is the name forever known in Heaven, and must thus be accepted by all especially believers on Earth.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/jesus-christ-is-fake-he-is-not-real-son.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Such stupidity only from the Owusu Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
gringrin See confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Cyynthialove(f): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2017
Big fool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Baawaa(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2017

Weed in action in a life of agent of satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2017
which Bible that man de read since.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Fxmanager(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2017
Okay
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Kemperor: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Jehovah Witness believe that Jesus Christ is Archangel Michael...

What's up wit Christianity
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2017
IamtherealRita:
Only God can bear the title Rev, when a man sees himself as a Rev. or flaunt it as a Title I don't take him serious
Na hungry prophet

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Maamin(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin grin

Yeshua haMashiach is translated from Hebrew to Jesus the Messiah na!

This man sef!

Plus "Yeshua" simply means "Yahweh is Saviour"
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by OtemSapien: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
So the pastor is just getting to realise the truth? undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
Tahra:
gringrin See confusion.
Tahra, check ur mail smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by kachi19: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
he's 100% correct

[quote me]
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 09, 2017
bt Y is d name performing signs and wonders abi na roman emperor do am 2. too much sense makes 1 senseless. dats hw 1 psychology lecturer(prof) almost killed me with arrow thinking he's doing d ryt thing back den in skul. d question nw is wat is a lecturer (prof) doing with bow and arrow inside skul premises?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Martinez19(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
So the pastor is just getting to realise the truth? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Well,I dont believe Jesus is the son of God because i wonder how God impregnated a mortal woman (Mary) he created.
Before you bAsh me,you christains say you are the children of God...but dont y'all have fathers?
Or did your moms say An angel/God impregnated her?
Dont get me wrong,I believe Jesus is a PROPHET,the Son of Joseph (or whatever Mary's husband is called) but I dont believe a Virgin gave birth to a son...and i wont believe such until i see a virgin give birth to a son myself.
If you cannot show me proof other than Bible verses (which was written by men trying to make their religious views supreme),then I'm sorry,Nothing you say will convince me

Re: Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
It must be on records that this singular argument which is the truth was entrenched by the TRUTH MESSIAH Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and some god of men who knew the truth has been dumb and rather making efforts to silently silence the truth Epitomire. Today some of them can't help it but to come live with the truth. The name of the Son of God who died on the cross of Calvary is: Yahweh Heshua. Another expository fact about this is that the alphabet (J) is not found anywhere in the Greek words which is were the Son of God originated from when he came to the earth.

Those who's gullibility and British brainwashment has gone beyond mekwatalism can initiate a search for these facts.

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Religion/trad. Towards Enhancement Of A Viable Democratic Society / Jehovah The Man Of War / Does God Change A Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.