Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

#FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest (27670 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:

This made me laugh out loud, for real, grin grin LMAO grin grin

They really don't have any useful reasons for hating gays other than, the bible said it's wrong, (but close their eyes to where the bible says fornication and adultery is wrong too) or it's unnatural(but still close their eyes to where it has been recorded that animals can be gay too.)
Lol. grin

Other baboons would argue that it gives no room for procreation. But you won't see these animals hating Priests and Nuns for being Celibates or eunuchs for Christ! Or people who have chosen not to marry or give birth at all. That exposes them for the homophobic fools they are.

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ibnkamal(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
He Need to be Arrested homosexuality is prohibited in Nigeria here
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by delexy123: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. grin

Other baboons would argue that it gives no room for procreation. But you won't see these animals hating Priests and Nuns for being Celibates or eunuchs for Christ! Or people who have chosen not to marry or give birth at all. That exposes them as the homophobic fools they are.
Hmmm...with your line of reasoning, incest shouldn't be a cause for concern so far there is consent right?

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6224600_1_png4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249

Last night, Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky got arrested. The circumstances surrounding his arrest still remains unclear but sources say he was picked up by operatives of the Nigeria Police Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID); the highest investigating arm of the Nigeria Police.

At the moment, the hashtag #FreeBobrisky is trending on social media. Here's what Nigerians are saying about the situation.

Wait is this for Real #FreeBobrisky I'm not understanding pic.twitter.com/edWm3N2F4E
— SuperStar Blogger? (@iam_princevee) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobRisky , if y'all can say free someone that committed a crime, u can say free a nigga for being Gay. It's his choice/life
— tatafomata (@Tatafomata) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out...
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky Bae needs to step up and bail him out...
— Toolz O.D (@ToolzO) November 8, 2017

Me: When I heard that bobrisky has been arrested #FreeBobrisky Please #DoNotFreeBobrisky pic.twitter.com/hWB9z9qemm

Learned Bob risky was arrested now I want to run #freebobrisky I just hope he hasn't ran his mouth on the wrong character
— West 79 INC. (@McShaffy) November 8, 2017

Nigeria is a bloody joke... how is someone's sexuality your business. Instead of us to fight corruption we are going after someone for being gay.. #freebobrisky
— Future M.D (@licious_47) November 8, 2017

Honestly You guys have no idea how long I have been waiting for his arrest Now you all are crying #FreeBobrisky Hell No!!! #DoNotFreeBobrisky pic.twitter.com/mjypSnMGC3

#FreeBobrisky where is bae na?? I peeped instablog this morning and the post has over 11k comments...i need bae to pull him out of this mess
— Ello bae ? (@mamacita567) November 8, 2017

The arrest of #Bobrisky is totally wrong!!! I think Nigeria has more things to focus on. #FreeBobrisky as it’s a violation of human rights!!!
— Tintin Alassan (@tintin226) November 8, 2017

#FreeBobrisky is already trending on twitter. I don't want to believe we have more homosexuals than normal in this country.
— Obividic (@Obividic) November 8, 2017

Poor bobrisky?? that dude is such an entertainer...#FreeBobrisky
— Adams emmanuel mccoy (@sexyswtboi) November 8, 2017

bobrisky's hustle is really going to pay now, he'll easily get an asylum in the UK or US with this arrest #FreeBobrisky
— osinemi (@osinemi) November 8, 2017

#FreeMeekMill or #FreeBobRisky ? Know your idols
— Alaye Eko (@EniolaHavoc) November 8, 2017

Unfollow and block me pls if you honestly think human beings should be arrested for being gay. Imbeciles. #FreeBobrisky
— TAIWO ODUSOTE (@Oladimeji6) November 8, 2017

There is still corruption, you have people mainly in the north violating 10- 12 year old girls, and people who actively practice fraud and walk with police protection but #Bobrisky is arrested for being who he is? #FreeBobrisky
— Tintin Alassan (@tintin226) November 8, 2017

Bobrisky arrested and jaccooorb goes hungry,I'm doing this for young man who's with me ?#FreeBobrisky
— HomieSlam (@HomieSlam) November 8, 2017

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/freebobrisky-starts-trending-on-social.html

Pls they should free our very own BOBRISKY OOOO grin
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
delexy123:
Hmmm...with your line of reasoning, incest shouldn't be a cause for concern so far there is consent right?
Incest, if it involves procreation, IS, and MUST be a cause for concern. No one has the right to DELIBERATELY bring another soul into this world only to have it plagued by genetic disorders. Anything other than that is NONE OF MY BUSINESS, or YOURS. Finito.

I would arrest anyone who rapes my pet animal. I don't give a fück about what another person does with his own pet animal, that he bought with his money. It doesn't concern you either. Afterall, some people have sex with inanimate objects. And others even kill these animals in the most wicked ways---causing them severe harm. But isn't that the entire point? They have no rights! grin

If we're to make laws based on the way we FEEL about things ["ban this or that because it disgusts me"], I would also be advocating that religion---Abrahamism [Islam in particular] be banned, and their adherents be jailed for 14 years or sentenced to death, because I'm an atheist, and those religions disgust me [slaving one's self, groveling, and bowing to some chronic narcissist 'in the sky' is stüpid, idiotic and sadomasochistic to me. Pointless enslavement of one's own soul].

Incest, bestiality, homosexuality may be disgusting to many of us. But you have no right to ban or criminalize things that aren't causing any HARM to another person. I hate certain types of food, and I have friends who also find them disgusting, so, should we start making demands that the government should start jailing people who eat them? What gives us such RIGHT? undecided
Tozara
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Daeylar(f): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah
Ignore that mentioñ
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
AlmiqhteeAllah
Ignore that mentioñ
Lol. I've replied sha. grin

It would help to educate him, anyways. Maybe if I didn't reply, he would think I have no answer.

I've always supported a person's right to HATE. HATE what you consider worthy of it. There are millions of us in this country. Different psychological profile. Different upbringing. Different IQ. Different beliefs. Different personalities. You can't love everybody. You can't like everything. And you have the absolute right to express your disgust and anger when someone comes rubbing those things you hate with passion, in your face! No need to suppress it. After all, why did evolution give you those emotions?!

But, we live in the same society despite our numerous differences, and our constitution is the SOCIAL CONTRACT that binds us together, to which each one of us is signatory, by virtue of being a member. So, hate all you want, JUSTICE and FAIRNESS must never be defied, otherwise society becomes pointless, and the persecuted and aggrieved would have every right to dismantle all the artificial arrangements and destroy the entire concept of civilization. Then we have a jungle.

There are no RIGHTS in nature, but we've come together as humans to form societies for peaceful coexistence, and to avoid the kind of life animals live in the jungle 'cause that IS nature [MIGHT IS RIGHT. NO RULES. NO LAWS. NO GOOD. NO EVIL!]. Everyone must therefore be treated FAIRLY for that arrangement to be LEGITIMATE.
Tozara
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by TheKingIsHere: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
Shaw007:
has there been an official statement that he was arrested because of his sexual orientation?
Nigerians sef!
what if he killed someone.

I tell you. Some Nigerians can be dumb.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Daeylar(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. I've replied sha. grin

It would help to educate him, anyways. Maybe if I didn't reply, he would think I have no answer.

I've always supported a person's right to HATE. HATE what you consider worthy of it. There are millions of us in this country. Different psychological profile. Different upbringing. Different IQ. Different beliefs. Different personalities. You can't love everybody. You can't like everything. And you have the absolute right to express your disgust and anger when someone comes rubbing those things you hate with passion, in your face! No need to suppress it. After all, why did evolution give you those emotions?!

But, we live in the same society despite our numerous differences, and our constitution is the SOCIAL CONTRACT that binds us together, to which each one of us is signatory, by virtue of being a member. So, hate all you want, JUSTICE and FAIRNESS must never be defied, otherwise society becomes pointless, and the persecuted and aggrieved would have every right to dismantle all the artificial arrangements and destroy the entire concept of civilization. Then we have a jungle.

There are no RIGHTS in nature, but we've come together as humans to form societies for peaceful coexistence, and to avoid the kind of life animals live in the jungle 'cause that IS nature [MIGHT IS RIGHT. NO RULES. NO LAWS. NO GOOD. NO EVIL!]. Everyone must therefore be treated FAIRLY for that arrangement to be LEGITIMATE.

Lol you didn't see my original mentioñ, the one I posted before I posted this one asking you to ignore it, I didn't say you should ignore the mentioñ he gave you, I have no business with that, why should I try and control your conversations.
What I asked you to ignore is the one I originally posted before I edited, I asked you to ignore just in case you had seen it, but it seems you didn't, lol,

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Handsomecole(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
get out of my comment shameless anus driller . You will rot in hell
docZeey:

You don't have sense. If I start to talk against domestic animal abuse, does that make me an animal? Or i talk tree rights, I'm a tree?

Because your nonsense logic that anyone that defends the right of homosexuals to live their life is an homosexual is simply that. Non sense .
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by atheist5(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
letmebeme:

Exactly what we have been saying! You see why most of us are afraid to come out openly to declare our sexual lifestyle? We live in a country where being gay or being involved in gay activities is not only criminal, but far more criminal than institutionalized corruption that is being perpetrated by the same people that are persecuting us (gay community). Now, Bobrisky has been arrested for being gay. Oh My God! What a country we live in? Why is Nigerian government criminalizing gays? Why are we perpetually subjected to living in fear as if we're less human? What's our sexual orientation and preferences got to do with the Nigerian police? The situation is really pathetic!
eyah sorry.nigerians are too religious and uneducated,then add fustration

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Cannonleo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
freda506:
Nigerians are so homophobic and hypocritical. Of all the problems clogging the country, someone else's private business is our utmost priority. Big shame.
he brought his private business to the public domain. He got served

1 Like

Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Muzanga(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
AuroraB:
They are at close range to some people and worse is, Bob-whateVer wouldn't shut up grin grin grin
he sold his dumb self out sha.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol you didn't see my original mentioñ, the one I posted before I posted this one asking you to ignore it, I didn't say you should ignore the mentioñ he gave you, I have no business with that, why should I try and control your conversations.
What I asked you to ignore is the one I originally posted before I edited, I asked you to ignore just in case you had seen it, but it seems you didn't, lol,
Lol. I actually missed it. grin

How was your day?
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Daeylar(f): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol. I actually missed it. grin

How was your day?

Thought as much grin

Good, and yours?
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:

Thought as much grin

Good, and yours?
I'm curious, though. I wish I had seen it. grin

It was fine. smiley
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by greypencils: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
This arrest is necessary considering the fact that Bobrisky has been indirectly stirring a movement of LGBT in Nigeria. If he is not handled, others will start popping up and declaring their status. Nigeria has its own problems why add that of smelling anuses to it.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by delexy123: 8:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Incest, if it involves procreation, IS, and MUST be a cause for concern. No one has the right to DELIBERATELY bring another soul into this world only to have it plagued by genetic disorders. Anything other than that is NONE OF MY BUSINESS, or YOURS. Finito.

I would arrest anyone who rapes my pet animal. I don't give a fück about what another person does with his own pet animal, that he bought with his money. It doesn't concern you either. Afterall, some people have sex with inanimate objects. And others even kill these animals in the most wicked ways---causing them severe harm. But isn't that the entire point? They have no rights! grin

If we're to make laws based on the way we FEEL about things ["ban this or that because it disgusts me"], I would also be advocating that religion---Abrahamism [Islam in particular] be banned, and their adherents be jailed for 14 years or sentenced to death, because I'm an atheist, and those religions disgust me [slaving one's self, groveling, and bowing to some chronic narcissist 'in the sky' is stüpid, idiotic and sadomasochistic to me. Pointless enslavement of one's own soul].

Incest, bestiality, homosexuality may be disgusting to many of us. But you have no right to ban or criminalize things that aren't causing any HARM to another person. I hate certain types of food, and I have friends who also find them disgusting, so, should we start making demands that the government should start jailing people who eat them? What gives us such RIGHT? undecided
Hmmm, No one has right to intentionally procreate defective kids right? Can you tell that to Sickle cell (ss) couples who consent to have baby because it is their right and you can't them what to do with their lives? if you can't, then, why should incest couples who decide to procreate be a problem to you and anyone in particular?
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by delexy123: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:

Hmmm, No one has right to intentionally procreate defective kids right? Can you tell that to Sickle cell (ss) couples who consent to have baby because it is their right and you can't them what to do with their lives? if you can't, then, why should incest couples who decide to procreate be a problem to you and anyone in particular? remember, it is their life and babies not yours..
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by delexy123: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
Daeylar:
AlmiqhteeAllah
Ignore that mentioñ
Hmmm, telling him to ignore me won't make the question disappear, anyway, what is your view on anyone walking stark naked since man is born that way?
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm a Christian (at least I try my best grin) and I believe homosexuality is a sin. I also believe that statutory rape is wrong. Along with corruption, greed, killing and the many evils in our society today. My confusion however is how hypocritical our society has become about these issues.

Some of the lawmakers who created this anti homosexuality law married underaged girls (that is rape). Where is the outrage? Some are looters. Where is the outrage?

These monies would have built schools for our children, hospitals for our sick, paid our university lecturers, built good roads so our people won't die of accidents everyday. Created jobs for our unemployed and ensured that people live their lives with dignity.
Why are we fixated on this gay issue? How is someone's choice of who they have sex with affecting you?

I had a friend who was gay and honestly he's one of the most wonderful people I know. I accepted him as my friend until he decided to change his ways.

I sincerely believe if Jesus was on earth today he would accept you no matter who you are and forgive you no matter what you've done. He was called a friend of sinners and tax collectors for a reason. And he also condemned the self righteous religious leaders for a reason.

To all our self righteous folks out here, remove the plank in your eyes before you complain of the speck in your brother's eyes.

Like he told the people who wanted to stone the woman caught in adultery.. "He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone". Guess what? They all left one after the other.

A word is enough for the wise.

Apologies for the long post but just had to share my thoughts.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by freda506(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
ReubenE:

Being gay is no longer a private issue in Nigeria.
Being gay in Nigeria presently violates a law, so they cannot leave him alone.

I don't even know what we want in this country as a people. When security personnel break the law, we complain, when they enforce it, we complain too.

If there was no law criminalizing sodomy, then what Bobrisky is doing would have made sense.
It is enforcement that makes law what it is.
Point is: the law is pointless. What harm does homosexuality do to anyone? Whose business is a person's sexuality- when done with a consenting adult? Is homosexuality even in the top thousand list of the problems plaguing this country?

The security personnel, hypocritical and all, do not have bigger fish to fry? Don't they have ACTUAL criminals that harm innocent citizens to arrest?
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Daeylar(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
delexy123:
Hmmm, telling him to ignore me won't make the question disappear, anyway, what is your view on anyone walking stark naked since man is born that way?

I didn't tell him to ignore you, I told him to ignore the mention I gave him before I modified, it had nothing to do with you, didn't mean for it to come off that way
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
delexy123:
Hmmm, No one has right to intentionally procreate defective kids right? Can you tell that to Sickle cell (ss) couples who consent to have baby because it is their right and you can't them what to do with their lives? if you can't, then, why should incest couples who decide to procreate be a problem to you and anyone in particular?
Haha! It's complicated. Lol. The argument remains valid, though. The logic only follows that sickle cell couples having babies be criminalized too. But note that I said DELIBERATELY, which means some people can do it out of ignorance---there are people who know zilch about genotype. You'll find them in rural areas. The problem then arises, how do we tell the difference between instances where it is DELIBERATE and ones where it ISN'T? I don't think there's any way or method of doing that. So, it's either my thinking is flawed, and they should ALL be left to their own devices [since there's no way to tell the difference between those who do it out of ignorance and those who know the consequences but chose to do it anyway], or ignorance shouldn't be considered an acceptable excuse.

So, which is it? I'll say the former. So, that effectively destroys the credibility and validity of the exception I made earlier. But I'm still not sure if ignorance should be an acceptable excuse, given the fate the child would be forced to endure [not only in the case of inbreeding, but of sickle cell couples as well. They're effectively THE SAME].

Remember I don't care about about the "decency/indecency" or "morality/immorality" [in the customary, traditional sense] of these matters. My concern is whether they're causing harm to anyone or not.
Tozara
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ReubenE(m): 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
freda506:
Point is: the law is pointless. What harm does homosexuality do to anyone? Whose business is a person's sexuality- when done with a consenting adult? Is homosexuality even in the top thousand list of the problems plaguing this country?

The security personnel, hypocritical and all, do not have bigger fish to fry? Don't they have ACTUAL criminals that harm innocent citizens to arrest?
I don't understand why people always sing this no ones business chorus.

Why do we condemn those that have sex with teens even with mutual agreement? Why is there statutory rape? Why do we condemn those that use hard substances? Is it not their own lives?

In case you don't know, we have what is called National Values. It is not in our national values that homosexuality be practiced in Nigeria. Despite the fact that America prides herself as the leader of the free world, some habits are still regulated.

Sodomy is not even yet a national law in the US, there are some states in the US that one cannot practice homosexuality openly.

My sister, if a family is suffering from poverty does not mean the children should be allowed to have a field day by engaging in such things the family consider to be against their values e.g robbery, prostitution, trafficking etc.

Nigeria and Nigerians will continue to condemn this moral challenge whether there is corruption, lack of regular power supply etc in the country.
It is that simple....regards
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Boanage1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2017
ReubenE:

He willingly confessed.
My brother, go and study the Act criminalizing sodomy.
A part of it says, even when an individual act in a manner that suggests that they are into Back Drilling is liable to incarceration of 14 years.

I hope the above make you understand why Bobrisky has been a law breaker even before he was picked up

Kindly show evidence to support your claim, cos it looks like you wrote a different version of the law
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Wallace303: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2017
I can't stand the presence of that useless female son grin[center][/center] grin
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by Austinkoko1: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
MARKETERS NEEDED

Position: Marketing

Life Learners Training Centre is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services and Products we offer.

Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for marketing our Training, e-Learning services to current and potential clients through targeted marketing campaigns and strategies.
2. Finding out what the market wants, coming up with penetrative strategies of how we can be of service to them.
3. Responsible for conveying a positive image and improving the reputation of our brand to clients.
4. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
5. Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
6. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team
7. Analyse marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
8. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.

Requirements:
• BA/BS in Business Admin and Marketing degree or equivalent work experience. • Some past experience in Marketing preferred. • Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions. • Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills.
• Must be Abuja resident.

NOTE:
You can sign on as a part time job, or a full time position.
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. It’s a Huge Opportunity…...Treat as Urgent please

There are places for your SSCE and Jamb Candidate classes, A place for personal self-development. Note: Our Service is not limited to the Above courses www.lifelearners.ng (under construction) f: facebook.com/lifelearnersng ig: @lifelearnersng twitter: @lifelearnersng Our help to Humanity on Education is endless Reach me on 08035163760. Whatsapp messages are entertained. Office Address: Suite 009/011, The Kings Plaza, Opp. NAF Conf & Suites, Banex-Kado Road, Wuse, Abuja.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by freda506(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
ReubenE:

I don't understand why people always sing this no ones business chorus.

Why do we condemn those that have sex with teens even with mutual agreement? Why is there statutory rape? Why do we condemn those that use hard substances? Is it not their own lives?

In case you don't know, we have what is called National Values. It is not in our national values that homosexuality be practiced in Nigeria. Despite the fact that America prides herself as the leader of the free world, some habits are still regulated.

Sodomy is not even yet a national law in the US, there are some states in the US that one cannot practice homosexuality openly.

My sister, if a family is suffering from poverty does not mean the children should be allowed to have a field day by engaging in such things the family consider to be against their values e.g robbery, prostitution, trafficking etc.

Nigeria and Nigerians will continue to condemn this moral challenge whether there is corruption, lack of regular power supply etc in the country.
It is that simple....regards
Because HOMOSEXUALITY DOES NO HARM TO ANYONE. Homosexuality was upheld by the Supreme Court, but the USA's federation allows relative sovereignty for state. And which is why Southern, hypocritical, Red necked states outlaw it.

A child CANNOT consent to sex. The rapist not only harms a whole person, but is an ACTUAL threat to the society. Therefore, it is OUR business.

What bullshit values? The same ones that get thrown to the winds when corruption, bribery, bigotry, abuse and other forms of ACTUAL evils are brought up? The same "values" that haven't led us to greatness? The same "values" that Western countries lack, but still, somehow, prosper?

Once again, homosexuality is not in the league of ACTUAL crimes. How can you be so closed minded and ridiculous? You and your ilk always draw up unrelated issues to justify your hate. You guys will be quick to run to these "valueless" countries; make use of their inventions, and come right back to slam them. HYPOCRISY.
Re: #FreeBobrisky Trends On Twitter After His Arrest by ReubenE(m): 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
freda506:
Because HOMOSEXUALITY DOES NO HARM TO ANYONE. Homosexuality was upheld by the Supreme Court, but the USA's federation allows relative sovereignty for state. And which is why Southern, hypocritical, Red necked states outlaw it.

A child CANNOT consent to sex. The rapist not only harms a whole person, but is an ACTUAL threat to the society. Therefore, it is OUR business.

What bullshit values? The same ones that get thrown to the winds when corruption, bribery, bigotry, abuse and other forms of ACTUAL evils are brought up? The same "values" that haven't led us to greatness? The same "values" that Western countries lack, but still, somehow, prosper?

Once again, homosexuality is not in the league of ACTUAL crimes. How can you be so closed minded and ridiculous? You and your ilk always draw up unrelated issues to justify your hate. You guys will be quick to run to these "valueless" countries; make use of their inventions, and come right back to slam them. HYPOCRISY.
It is apparent that we will argue not to agree.
You call me an hypocrite? Ridiculous and hateful? I don't think I fit into any of the above.

First, there is nothing like Actual Crimes like you said. It is the existence of law that classify habits and actions into different categories of crime. Therefore, stealing, murder, corruption etc are what they are because there is an extant law that forbids them.

Secondly, there is nothing like useless values.
Civil societies all over the world are formed based on certain precepts, and values. It is these precepts and values that underscore the relativity of States, their laws, morality and allocation of rights.
The Nigerian State like other civil societies, is founded on certain precepts and values, so therefore can criminalize any habit it finds inconsistent with her values. Whether some of these habits harm others or not is left to be interpreted. But I must warn and remind you that such interpretation is still subject to individual beliefs, orientation and civilization.

Whether few of us like it or not, majority of Nigerians consider sodomy to be an offensive behaviour, so therefore will continue to be so.

Lastly, like the way government protect those who abuse drugs from themselves, government is also trying to protect homosexuals from themselves.
Let me share with you, a cousin of mine who now lives in the US recently had a major surgery because of the unnatural penetration of his anus, he could have died but we are happy he is alive.

Government has a responsibility to protect, promote, allocate rights to her citizens for all to live a good and just life.

Perhaps you have forgotten, some years ago, the US your likes make reference to, banned blacks from voting....or does black votes harm people?
Dear, now is our time to ban homosexuality. Homosexuals can only pray for the Nigerian state to have a rethink, but until then, they should deal with it.

I can't end this without commending you for your writing skill....well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Dancing At Tchidi Chikere & Nuella Njubigbo’s White Wedding / Femi Otedola At Elsie Okpocha's Birthday Celebration, Baskemouth Shares Photos / Hottest Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.