Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris (20316 Views)

Ihedioha Sues Imo Assembly Over Probe Of ‘missing N19.63b Council Funds’ / Ambode Drags Lagos Assembly To Court Over Probe / Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by millomaniac: 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why is it that its only in nigeria that people protest whenever anybody is being probed. Even if its a known criminal. And all those protesters use the same pattern of banner. The business of recruiting people to stage protests for wealthy people seems to be a gradually growing and lucrative business in nigeria.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by maxwell767(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheesy 98% of them are women...

Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by ReubenE(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigeria is the most absurd place in the whole of human civilization.Just imagine embarassed
The Nigerian state continue to defeat and defy every reasonable imagination.

Imagine, people protesting because someone was summoned to answer some questions.
Those women should be more concerned on who is going to protest for them when they are arrested.

Mad country.....
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by xandy84: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
I used to think sponsored protest is only for politician but guess I'm wrong. Nigeria has gone to the dogs...

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
The yeye man to dey follow politicians organise dis kobo kobo protesters mtcheew. Nigeria is finished
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by enemyofprogress: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
xandy84:
I used to think sponsored protest is only for politician but guess I'm wrong. Nigeria has gone to the dogs...
I tell you
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by makunbernardjohn: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is a real shame to the country. Protests, propaganda anytime somebody is being probed. That he is reforming the police does not mean he shouldn't be probed.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by Deeldorado: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Police are paying hired protesters too? Lawlessness of the highest order.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by miketayo(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
The protesters don't even know what they r doing there or what IGP means
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2017
nwakibie3:
Hundreds of protesters on Wednesday afternoon occupied the entrance of the National Assembly to show solidarity with the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris.

The convener of the protest, Gloria Ugbeji, said such solidarity march is important based on the various reforms she said the police chief has brought to the service.

She said it is important for Mr. Idris to be “left alone to focus on what he is doing.”

Mr. Idris was summoned by a Senate committee probing corruption allegations against him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/248755-breaking-protesters-storm-national-assembly-probe-nigeria-police-chief-idris.html
When Nah Ibori chey some people begin get xcited . I once said everyone likes thier own thief in this obodo Nigeria . Them dey protect thier own ahaha make una leave them jor . Dem need payment country hard and we understand . Nothing new . Second base jare !

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by twilliamx(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
I tire for this country
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by flackoFlint(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
okosodo:
The news should be, hausa people storm national assembly to protest
get your facts straight
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by cstr1000: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's not about tribe
It's a national disease
Go to Anambra and see how the Hungery youths are fighting for one thousand naira from politicians
The earlier you lots understand that Nigeria and Nigerians are cursed the better
why anambra?
Did he tell you he is from anambra or Igbo?
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Where is Boko Haram when you need them?
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by dust144(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
You see this Nigeria? I will not leave it to any where yet.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by nkemjacob2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Politicians why? Is nigeria not milked enough for ur consumption......poor people looking for greener pastures
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by sapientia(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
We are finished.. is there hope for Nigeria?
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by Zeewal: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg where do they rent this people from. cry
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by ALAYORMII: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nigeria has a very long way to go to get out of the woods
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is fuckery at its peak.. Yanma Yanma yín po jor.. Hain... Hain
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by NnamdiCheges(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Cheap, hungry, jobless, rentable protesters every where. Most of them don't know why they are protesting.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by Organs(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
doctokwus:
These is now an established group and source of employment and income:the "rent a crowd group".
Its the same way people that are paid to cry during burials have now become an established and no longer frowned upon part of some burial rituals.
A man is accused of corrupt deeds and invited to make some clarifications,and pple av turned into a thing of ridicule.
We have simply refused to use our brains and would therefore remain underdeveloped.

Imagine oh my broda.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by Bullhari007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
rented Almajiri from sokoto
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by polosky: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin grin
okosodo:
No! the news should be "Nupe people storm national assembly to protest" grin
okosodo:
No! the news should be "Nupe people storm national assembly to protest"
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by natruebdiz: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
IGP Idris on resumption of office indicted his predecessor of corruption by leaving with official bullet proof vehicles (i wonder why IGP is not entitled to bullet proof cars as if Idris has intention of assassinating his predecessor) and irregular promotion (as if he is happy that many policemen, after serving for thirty five years especially south south/south east extractions, retired as an inspector of police).
now, u and your papa buhari (O/C anti-corruption) want to sweep your issues under the carpet!!!!
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by oglalasioux(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
This is one of the numerous reasons I'm ashamed and sad for being a Nigerian.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Please where are they always getting these people doing stupid protest here and there ??

The protesters don't even look like they know what is written on that banner.

Like they just look for some low life hungry ebbs and give them banner.

Well, this should be expected in a country of over 60% stack illiterates... one of the highest in the world.
Hmmm . "Stack" kwa? oooooo
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
father01:
1k per person.
it can even be less
some nigerians are not fit to be humans
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by okosodo: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
flackoFlint:
get your facts straight
you are the one to look for facts, not me.
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by tayo4ng(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
but why are some people so foolish in this country, somebody was accused of mortgaging your future to come of billion of naira and you are here defending him, we are a big joke in this part of the world
Re: Protesters Storm National Assembly Over Probe Of Ibrahim Idris by billyG(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some thing tell me those protesters are police rank & file.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibrilla Bindow Under Pressure To Drop His Christian Deputy For A Muslim In 2019 / Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters / Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.