Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! (32461 Views)

Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught In Our Rice Farm Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nopanties: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
fxjunkie:

Which one is monitoring lizard again?
Lizard that has monitoring Spirit. They can monitor your destiny

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Tecno66: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Banter1:
I decided to travelled to my village yesterday purposely for hunting with my dad double barrel gun and this morning i caught this delicious meat.

Lalasticlala
Una go soon roast dragon chop.

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
BornAgainMay:
people eating this monitoring lizard can equally eat ordinary lizard......

chinese people eat lizard na
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Mbediogu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Metrobaba:

I Haf Die. RIP English
This is two mush, I can't has it! What kind of this is this eh?
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Mbediogu(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
Metrobaba:

I Haf Die. RIP English
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Dafreeguy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
diva90:

Honestly
Hope you won't marry this kinda dudes that eats anything breathing
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mbediogu:

grin
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Caseless: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
WhiteSoup:
Dilute this one with hot peppersoup and raw ogogoro from otueke waterside, the backyard of the hero of democracy and the giver of education to the north and the almajiris....

I does not even knows what natural resources is in daura sef undecided

Even ogogoro is not founded in that pant of the country undecided
English is your biggest problem, I guess.

They keep shouting almajiri schools, yet out of the fake or non-existing 300 schools, we cannot find one anywhere.
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by crunchyg: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
This is myopic to be candid.
E be like say u Don chop am before cool cool
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
If he contacts lizzypox tomorrow now they will say its village people.. Anyway, enjoy

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by correctguy101(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2017
dennisworld1:
I could not finish reading. I believe he died of poison after eating Ewedu and Amala combine with Akpu and ofonigbo soup. Too much intake of 7 bottles of cold beer with isiewu. Also later in the evening he took Tiwo and also included kilishi which is disastrous.I need a new supplier.. grin. What am i even saying self

hahahaha.. madman... grin
just make me laugh like mumu grin
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Hakeem12(m): 2:35am On Nov 09, 2017
God forbid I eat that thing. It creeps me out just by looking at it, let alone put it in my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Rhea(f): 2:45am On Nov 09, 2017
Banter1:
I decided to travelled to my village yesterday purposely for hunting with my dad double barrel gun and this morning i caught this delicious meat.

Lalasticlala

correct protein cheesy cheesy grin grin
No forget better rapele water to take wash am down
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by bigtt76(f): 4:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Hunting a lizard using a double barrel gun is an overkill grin

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Crixina(f): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
people eating this monitoring lizard can equally eat ordinary lizard......
sometimes I just wonder if it's hunger or just the instinct to be savage.

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Garshyzee(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2017
Those nitwits shouting its poverty are myopic and naive undecided undecided
..na those type da use cabin biscuit drink garri..
Broke maniacs forming porshe... Dats a sweet bush meat there..

. Oga op enjoy joor grin
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2017
One man's poison ........

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Bigbite1000(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Next?
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by alaskido(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2017
So you waste an expensive bullet on this tiny lizard. The animal kingdom will protest against you. This is cruelty to animals.

1 Like

Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Banter1(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2017
loneatar:
but you understand him

tell em bro.
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Banter1(m): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2017
OboOlora:

Na poverty! Dem go chop lizard and wall gecko sef
poverty? How? So people that eat bush meat is because of poverty? Interesting, tell me more.
Re: Roasting The Monitor Lizard Caught This Morning By Me! by Banter1(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2017
mightyhazel:
wait o..

u travel all the way to the village just to hunt reptiles?
nope! But in the process of hunting that nigga monitor lizard showed up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / Suggested Receipes For A Diabetic / How To Prepare A Nutritious Garri Soaked In Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.