Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle (2499 Views)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by alwayscool: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is it normal if a 13 years old neice changes her dress in underwear near her 29 years old uncle.. earlier she used to change dress inside closed room, but She did it after her uncle Put his hands on her lap while teaching hrr? what does it mean when she changes dress in. Underwear infront of her uncle
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by coolestofall(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Egbon uncle, hope u r not losing it? U better clear ur mind b4 u do smthing really stupid. N theres d option to quit if u knw u cant take it anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by zephry(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
alwayscool:
Is it normal if a 13 years old neice changes her dress in underwear near her 29 years old uncle.. earlier she used to change dress inside closed room, but She did it after her uncle Put his hands on her lap while teaching hrr? what does it mean when she changes dress in. Underwear infront of her uncle
why can't the uncle tell her to go inside?

6 Likes

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by samtinx(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
grin uncle agbaya ala'yi miti ju,shameless uncle,should scold 2 change in a private room mumu want some advice ok,my own advice is for uncle to eat his niece's forbidden apple "Olodo" @ 29

1 Like

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by alwayscool: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is she inviting uncle For sex
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by alwayscool: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
zephry:

why can't the uncle tell her to go inside?
Because he too love it

1 Like

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Harwoyeez(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
na craze dey worry d uncle ooooo...he fit rape d little girl

1 Like

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Eddodoh(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
I pity d young girl cos dis Uncle will end up chopping her.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by alwayscool: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
So Do u think she is asking uncle To chope her
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by JacksonD7: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
alwayscool:

Sexual seduction...seduction

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by alwayscool: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
It means she is asking for sex
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Uncle u have a serious issue...U are sick ...really sick..it's either you are just looking for attention or you are a bloody paedophile

1 Like

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Next time uncle please tell your niece to go inside and change up.
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by AuroraB(f): 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
alwayscool:
It means she is asking for sex
You a head-slammer by any chance undecided sad angry
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by AlexCk: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dear Op... U must be high if you're the uncle.

The way people think everything is related to sex though, i just don't get it.
Someone will even ask u for the time, next thing you know, they think u like them, and wanna do the 'nasties' with 'em.

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Apina(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
It simply means she trusts her uncle who's more or less like her father not to defile her.
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by alwayscool: 4:51am On Nov 09, 2017
Is she inviting uncle
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Xamie271(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
From the previous 'Aunty' thread to this one, my findings are as follows:
1. Op entertains sexual fantasies.
2. These fantasies include paedophilia and incest.
3. Op is badly seeking some sort of approval, maybe due to shame or pride or ego.
4. Op lost his moral compass, sees and reads a sign in every action.
5. Op isn't in a relationship.
Suggestions:
1. Op goan get a bae.
2. Forget about sleeping with another man's wife or your niece.
3. Caution your niece of you don't want a scarred woman tomorrow.
4. Stay away from your uncle's wife, you risk a broken home yourself.
Conclusion:
Op, think before you postcheesy
Adiosgrin

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by gqboyy(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2017
The Uncle, the niece and the dress are all mad
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by sanpipita(m): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2017
What was the uncle thinking when he put hand for her laps? they should find a room for themselves enough of the eye service.
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Hector09(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2017
There is nothing wrong with it, just 13 yrs old, i cn remember way bad when my cousine sister use to change her dresses nd pants in my front, thou i was 12 yrs old then nd she is like 21 yrs, i always go to her room cus she was very close to me, even nw that she is married we do play
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by sanpipita(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
There is nothing wrong with it, just 13 yrs old, i cn remember way bad when my cousine sister use to change her dresses nd pants in my front, thou i was 12 yrs old then nd she is like 21 yrs, i always go to her room cus she was very close to me, even nw that she is married we do play

Play like how? if you two had intimacy you can tell us, people undressing in front can cause sexual tensions, I had that with my sister whenever she undressed infront of me, I was younger too, unless you want to have something intimate with someone I don't understand the reason to intentionally UnCloth infront of people.
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by Hector09(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2017
sanpipita:

Play like how? if you two had intimacy you can tell us, people undressing in front can cause sexual tensions, I had that with my sister whenever she undressed infront of me, I was younger too, unless you want to have something intimate with someone I don't understand the reason to intentionally UnCloth infront of people.
she is my sister and both of us dont have any evil intension, unless u have evil intention
Re: Why Would A 13 Years Old Neice Change Her Dress In Underwear In Frt Of Her Uncle by sanpipita(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hector09:
she is my sister and both of us dont have any evil intension, unless u have evil intention

Its not about having evil intention but releasing sexual emotions through undressing infront of people, let's not underestimate power of the mind, there is a reason opposite sex are not allowed to use same room, toilet, bathroom etc

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Minister Bans Doggy Style During Sex / 71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School / I Need A Sweet Female FĂșck Buddy At Ajah, Lekki, Lagos State (no Hook Ups Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.