Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me (755 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / Would You Help Your Children To Cheat In Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by ramonbell: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
Lasu disqualify my admission saying that am not an indigen please can anyone help me embarassed
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
why do you claim indigen when you are not and if u r an indigen why cant do defend yourself or bring your parents to defend you. I dont think there is remedy unless you have connections with staffs of the school that can help u out.
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by lalaboi1(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2010
well, they disqualified me as well, anyone who knows somebody who knows somebody who can help, the money is not the problem at all,
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by luvola(m): 1:12am On Mar 21, 2010
act fast pls ,dont lose this admision o.go to lasu on mon and lobb wit ple .act fast !!
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by Jennifaluv(f): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2010
If u hv wat it takes,mail me,i wil give u a link on wat 2 do
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by luvola(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2010
beware of scammer
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by luvola(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2010
beware of scammer
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by luvola(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2010
beware of scammer
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by Tompolo(m): 3:52am On May 27, 2010
The only way i think i can help you is to help you secure admission into Sweden University where you will not pay a dime for the entire study.

bigfish.tijani@gmail.com
Re: Lasu Disqualify Me Can You Help Me by SirWelly: 10:52am On May 27, 2010
it teaches you not to claim what doesnt belong to you. you know your state of origin yet you chose to take lagos as your state of origin. you lied in the first place and you think you can go away with it. you're supposed to have been detained and charged to the law court for forgery because you've denied the real indigene the slot you were.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin And Unilag Admissions (contacts) / Education Minister Advises Graduates To Seek Self Employment ! / Why Can't Ijmb Post Students' Result On-net?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.