Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? (642 Views)

Reps Suspend Jamb’s E-Test, Summons Education Minister / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? by barnasbj: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
The idea of the online test was a big mess, i did it today, the site was too slow and i believed it was intentional so as to disqualify many candidates, i could only answer 30 question before the time expired and lot of people complained of the same thing. What is ur take on this and the way forward?

(1) (Reply)

Help! Nekede Post Ume Result. How Do I... / I Want Have MLS From UNN / Fupre Postume Holds On ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.