Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators (32876 Views)

Support Lawal And Gbajamila, Or Leave APC, Tinubu Tells Senators / Sagay Tells Senators : Buhari Will Soon Come For Your Dubai Properties / Nigeria Not In Panic Mode, Tinubu Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Alexgeneration(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
He learnt from his boss, so no surprises
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Odianose13(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin pigs and idiots are nonentity and children of disappointment , their uselsss accursed hero of thieves alleged side chick Alisin ole-duekwe was summoned to the senate she MADE NO APPEARANCE.... NOTHING HAPPENED.... Ineffectual buffoon gave her cover the former boss of NSE did the same to the extent the senate stop payment to it ineffectual buffoon did nothing to stop it rather he aided her by funding the NSE directly. Pigs and idiots will never be taken seriously.

You are mad! Piece of .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Spexo001(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
What a time to be alive in Nigeria! When buhari came back to power and repeated his 1983-85 script but this time HE came disguised in a civilian "wondo" without idiagbon, but the CABALS.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by positivetaught: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin pigs and idiots are nonentity and children of disappointment , their uselsss accursed hero of thieves alleged side chick Alisin ole-duekwe was summoned to the senate she MADE NO APPEARANCE.... NOTHING HAPPENED.... Ineffectual buffoon gave her cover the former boss of NSE did the same to the extent the senate stop payment to it ineffectual buffoon did nothing to stop it rather he aided her by funding the NSE directly. Pigs and idiots will never be taken seriously.
just listen to yourself!, does this now make APC better that PDP or worse?,where is the so call "change" in all this then?,anybody who has not decoded buhari by now must be a big fool.
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Exclusive32: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
in the light of the day before the start of the best way to get the most popular chatrooms aren't for the better
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by obedugo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
IG is right because those senators are not better than him, so let the court decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
Rochas must hear this IGP u truely merit one statue in Owerri....... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
PointZerom:
Only a criminal will say this. That's why you went with your lawyer. Thief.

Ideally he shud answer their questions bt if the matter is already in court then he shudnt or rather can't.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by AntiWailer: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Why should thieves be interrogating a thief ?

If the matter is in court, they should meet there.

They have cited the part of the constitution that will not allow him.
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by saintmark88(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Just like Ahmadu Ali the custom boss.

Indeed this is impunity and arrogance

What's the impunity here, the man appeared bfre the senators and made dem appear like fools. He quoted their own law for them... Saying ur law says that u cannot hear a matter that's already in court. Let d Court decide...whts d impunity

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Sphinx02(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
HV u noticed that none of them could dispute wat u said.only insults nd madness.smh
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Torylanez(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
PointZerom:

Buhari and his Tyrants.

What of GEJ wey no come metuh trial
he talk say make dem give am 1billion naira for transportation from otuoke to abuja

hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by saintmark88(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Odianose13:
Like seriously? What impunity! In sane countries, that statement alone can increase his counts in court. Anyway, he must have had a friendly chat with the custom boss too. If Hameed Ali could do it and go free, why wont it be a tolerable attitude for bosses?

Wht impunity, the man quoted their own law for them...they are not the judiciary, they cannot hear a matter thts already in court

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by pawesome(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hameed Ali tried o...
Dis one too wnts to act lik him....
And d senate cnt do ntin
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Once Buhari's government officials got caught in corruptions they will rushed to their corrupt lawyers and justice with the hope of having their own parts of loots. They will just appears with their corrupt immunities sections.

Zombies, una mumus never do Una still dey mumu abi

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by tesppidd: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
why am i not surprised? afterall wailing knows not the rule of law of a civilized country. it is an offence to speak about matters that are already in court. idiots and fools just commenting and saying nonsense. a simple google search can school you fools on the world sub justice.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by khalilullaah(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
vengertime:
Buhari have really destroy this country with all his brothers. None of them have respect again. They think they're above everyone in their One NIGERIA

You keep proving us right that nairaland possesses an amazing galaxies of irresponsible short-brained slowpokes.
Did you read the IGP's statement at all?
Yet Buhari is held responsible if you are unable to impregnate your wife because he controls your testis.
Your lots are the ones ruining this country and you think with you foolish-laden comment you've made sense simply because some myopic few adopts your view with likes.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by khalilullaah(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
PointZerom:
Only a criminal will say this. That's why you went with your lawyer. Thief.

If I had the ability to make some suggestions I would like Mr Seun to screen most people on this platform with a thorough online psychological test before they become members in nairaland.
It's a shame we still have some so-called educated persons here who comment before they think.
You don't know the meaning of the rule around a matter under sub judice yet you want to display your undiluted ignorance on what you know next to nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
Spexo001:
What a time to be alive in Nigeria! When buhari came back to power and repeated his 1983-85 script but this time HE came disguised in a civilian "wondo" without idiagbon, but the CABALS.

Nigerians paid for this kind of expensive history to repeat again.

APC and Buhari's government are foundation of corrupt groups.

Hameed Ali is a cabal controlling customs accounts, he has formed jihadist organization with taxpayers money for 2019 elections.

Those with self disciplines can either collect campaigns bribes and votes out cabals controlling APC comes 2019.
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by richdaflux: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
ogologoamu:

“I will not make any other comment or answer any question in respect to the allegation and various civil and criminal cases pending in the law court. [b]More especially, when the Senator has already been arraigned in court in respect of these matters. [/b]I decided to appear before this Senate committee on the allegations out of the high respect I have for the Senate and my penchant for the rule of law.

I love the above paragraph and indeed the bold part. Since we've made it a duty not to read, I will help out. I don't care about the IGP, his affiliations, what he is suspected of or what not, but I'm particularly impressed by Nigerians beginning to fight for their rights. The Senate is losing its bite and if they are not careful by acting like hungry dogs all the time, no one will take them serious again. Leadership is by example. When your past haunts you, there's often no where to hide, even if you're a senator

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by iamDjSkukie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Here to read comments
angry grin
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Mccullum: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
It seems criticism has blocked sense of reasoning of right respond to an issue...

He quoted those acts of senate that against plenary discussion on any matter in court.. then let the judiciary handle it while that will favour accuser more; only if is having concrete evidences to nail the accuse in the court of law.
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hahahaahahaahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zoogeria at her best cool
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by mikolo80: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
vengertime:
Buhari have really destroy this country with all his brothers. None of them have respect again. They think they're above everyone in their One NIGERIA
why should anybody respect incompetent criminals
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Apoztl3(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
vedaxcool:
Oga we hear u. Where's the change then?

1 Like

Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Sava4: 12:39am On Nov 09, 2017
sad shocked
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by BetaThings: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2017
vengertime:

Jonathan told Deziani not to appear before the senate
Did you accuse Jonathan of destroying the country?
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by BetaThings: 12:49am On Nov 09, 2017
ChangetheChange:

Impunity of the highest order

APC is trash party

Buhari is a bastard

Alexgeneration:
He learnt from his boss, so no surprises

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242919-diezani-ignored-due-process-handling-n59-44-billion-%E2%80%8Ennpc-funds-audit-report.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160232-lawmakers-attack-jonathan-comments-alison-madueke.html

Mr. Jonathan’s remarks came Sunday in a televised interview where he was questioned about unresolved corruption cases in his government and allegations against petroleum minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Mrs. Alison-Madueke is facing an ongoing investigation by the House for allegedly misspending more than N10 billion on private aircraft charter for trips that are not often official.

Mrs. Alison-Madueke has refused to appear before the House’s investigating committee and has launched a legal suit to stop the probe.

The minister has been indicted in past investigations, but has been retained by Mr. Jonathan who came out strongly Sunday to defend her publicly.

Mr. Jonathan claimed ignorance of the minister’s lawsuit against the House of Representatives, and said the minister was right in not responding to summons by the House.

The president accused the lawmakers of “witch-hunt” and questioned why the petroleum minister should make more than 200 appearances before the House since her appointment.

“The Ministry of Petroleum has always been using jets,” he said, adding however that his government is looking into allegations of fraud in the jet hiring.

He added: “There is more of politics than work in the House of Representatives”, and warned that the nation risks “parliamentary dictatorship”.
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by Leez(m): 2:28am On Nov 09, 2017
vedaxcool:
sai baba bmc crew member
btw have u praised ur fulani masters today grin grin
Afonjaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators by vioment: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2017
And what did the senators do? A law and order society will fire him in an hour before he gets back to his office. Many of these senators are crooks and have dirt on them like hair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Nami: FIRS Under Fowler Virtually Collapsed, I Had To Rebuild From Scratch / ₦50,000 For Eunice Onuegbusi Who Rejected ₦5000 To Vote For A Party In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.