Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pls I Hav 300k, I Want A Good And Realistic Ideal On A Biz To Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Hav 300k, I Want A Good And Realistic Ideal On A Biz To Do (709 Views)

Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do / Sure And Realistic / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Hav 300k, I Want A Good And Realistic Ideal On A Biz To Do by christim: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
pls fellow nl i just finished my n.y.s.c, i was able to save 300k after much stress, pls i need a good and realistic biz to invest it in. a biz dat at least am sure dat some tin will come in every day. you can contact me on timolegend@yahoo.com, i real await ur helpful advice. thanks
Re: Pls I Hav 300k, I Want A Good And Realistic Ideal On A Biz To Do by magragold(m): 12:01am On Mar 22, 2010
There are already similar threads to yours, take a cue from them and you will do well grin
Re: Pls I Hav 300k, I Want A Good And Realistic Ideal On A Biz To Do by sasifun1: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2010
You can go into sales of ladies and gents Accessories,
Get goods directly from dubai at affordable rates, 
general suppliers of ladies and gents accessories i.e handbags, perfumes, shoes, ties etc i can help you going with this
You dont really need to have a shop to start.

If you are interested email us at sasisfungroup@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

For Investors Only / Oil Trading In Nigeria? / Please Nairalander I Need Information On Pure Water And Ice Block Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.